Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1499778 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:38am On Aug 07, 2023
Clement1111:

So you think there is really a chemistry between those two people??

Be honest
Which of my post suggests I think there’s a chemistry between them?

I have even been avoiding calling their stuff “relationship cos it isn’t.

Venita is playing a game and I’d like to see how Adekunle will wriggle himself out of the situation.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:39am On Aug 07, 2023
Wotowotoman:

You really believe an older woman with two kids to feed is really in love with Adekunle? Hahaha. You must be a teenager that doesn’t know how things work in the real world…

As in eh.foolish adekunle is falling foolishly for her antics
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:40am On Aug 07, 2023
Neo just came for Tacha, kayode quick run comot camera......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:40am On Aug 07, 2023
safarigirl:
LMAO

Doyin is soothing Soma with tales of how some people may appear strong, but are really not and he cannot tell where he stands with voters.

She cites Giddyfia as someone who they all thought was strong in their Level, only for him to leave the first time they all came up.

How did Level 1 housemates not think viewers would find Giddy and his laugh annoying?

What about his trademark laughter?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 12:41am On Aug 07, 2023
garfield1:

As in eh.foolish adekunle is falling foolishly for her antics

Adekunle seem not be invested in the relationship or whatever they're having.

Observe his body language.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:43am On Aug 07, 2023
Avedonn:

Adekunle seem not be invested in the relationship or whatever they're having.

Observe his body language.

Why is he always around her,following her,sleeping on her bed? He is a free spirit,he should stop caging himself
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:43am On Aug 07, 2023
Adekunle has started calling Doyin's name, while Angel just cast the so called alliance they have, Doyin is public enemy number 1......

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:44am On Aug 07, 2023
garfield1:

Why is he always around her,following her,sleeping on her bed? He is a free spirit,he should stop caging himself

He has caged himself already......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:45am On Aug 07, 2023
carammel:

Which of my post suggests I think there’s a chemistry between them?

I have even been avoiding calling their stuff “relationship cos it isn’t.

Venita is playing a game and I’d like to see how Adekunle will wriggle himself out of the situation.
My sentiment exactly

She is already painting the boys black before him to isolate him from them
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yakahot(f): 12:45am On Aug 07, 2023
She’s the best gamer this season. Very calculative, manipulative, places herself in strategic spots, always analyzing and spinning narratives to clean up her tracks.

Check out today immediately after eviction, she was telling Baye that if she had been disqualified, she would have felt so guilty that she would have probably taken voluntary exit.

She also said she wasn’t talking to Pere because he was jealous of Cross.

chrisnando:
Cee c always analyzing camera angles and screen time. It may seem as though she came for the cameras

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:46am On Aug 07, 2023
fitzmayowa:

It's not going to be good for his game, Adekunle is beginning to stay away from HMs meaning is beginning to be isolated and just "live" for Venita......
Observe his body language, he doesn’t seem interested in her
Then Naturally, Adekunle is not a guy that is everywhere, Venita will not isolate him, he kind of self-isolate too.
How many housemates did he relate with in his season?

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:46am On Aug 07, 2023
The same people who that decided to arise for Doyin yesterday are beginning to trash her, Doyin can not catch a break.......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:49am On Aug 07, 2023
Doyin's mouth is her biggest problem, why would you blab your convo to the so called women supporting women......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:49am On Aug 07, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Adekunle has started calling Doyin's name, while Angel just cast the so called alliance they have, Doyin is public enemy number 1......
Doyin has called his name severally, give him a break please.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:50am On Aug 07, 2023
safarigirl:
Ike go just dey use play dey tap current

At least if he touch bumbum small, he go use am hold body until the next rough play session.

I admire the smartness

Na from clap dance dey start.in such a tight environment,one must improvise intelligently
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:51am On Aug 07, 2023
Angel just set Doyin up again.......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:52am On Aug 07, 2023
Angel, Adekunle and Venita discussing Doyin

Angel is telling them about how they came up with their alliance, and how Doyin was telling TolaniBaj that they share the same fanbases

Adekunle says she told Tolani that she got death threats from his fanbase and that it makes him look bad. Angel says how does it reflect poorly on him? That it's on his fans.

Venita keeps saying Doyin is a psycho.

Angel says she is playing the game, Adekunle says she is playing the game hard, not well, just hard.

Venita says she went to apologise to Ilebaye, angel asks if they were close during their season, Adekunle says they were not close. Angel says she was told by either Kidd or Seyi, that Doyin is using Baye because she wants her to be evicted. That Doyin is using Baye to attack people she cannot attack. Adekunle says somebody has said something he cannot say.

Angel asks him that he can't say anything on her? Adekunle says a major part of his issue with Doyin was that he said something of her that her fans escalated, so, he tries to avoid speaking on her.

Angel says Doyin says she apologised to her, Venita says she did not directly apologise to her, that it was a general apology to the house and not just to her.

Angel says Doyin gisted them yesterday that she approached Venita and said she did not like how she approached the tampon situation, and Venita apologised. Venita said it was a misrepresentation, that she told her, "I have handled this already, but if you feel bad about it, sorry about that", it was not like an actual apology. Venita says she is mad and she does not need to apologise to her and doesn't give a hoot about her.

Adekunle says that was what she went to talk to Cross about, that she was telling Cross that the tampon stuff is a sensitive matter and Cross started shouting at her that, "Don't come and tell me that!" He says, she went to whisper the Cross and Cross changed it for her. Adekunle says she came to meet him over Princess and her locker.

They say Doyin is playing a game and she is doing so because tomorrow is nominations day.....

(Make I pause first. Continue in another post)

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:52am On Aug 07, 2023
Soma and Angel going at it......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:52am On Aug 07, 2023
safarigirl:

Quickly, mention 3 times a ship has ever been good for a man's game on BBN.

The man has to be a top contender too o, not just anyhow man. Give me 3 mutually beneficial ships that have favoured men in the last 6 seasons of the show
Presently, it is working for him because they are giving each other storyline, if Venita didn’t happen to him, he may only remain taskunle.

However he handles her as time goes on will determine who will lose and gain from the situation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:53am On Aug 07, 2023
davodyguy:

If anyone was to get even with Seyi, it should have been Mike, cos they argued a lot in 2019.

But in terms of content, Mike knows the intellectual capabilities of Seyi.

Shegz never liked Adekunle, but he said 'I think he's smart and intelligent'

Smart and intelligent people are who we need to take decisions, not people like Buhari the former president

Buhari was intelligent but lacked tact and intellect
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:54am On Aug 07, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Tribalism wey dey your blood is just too much. I wish to meet you in person. I will give you a hot konk on that your shiny bald head I swear angry

The way the show is tilted to a particular area,I don't blame him for tilting towards his folkd

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 12:56am On Aug 07, 2023
garfield1:

I think he don't want just hurt her feelings and it seems like he's more interested in Alex which I think is mutual.

Venita also told him when they were discussing at the lounge that Pere has been acting somehow about her relationship with Adekunle because she rejected him outside.

But the truth is the so call relationship Adekunle is having with Venita will hurt him dearly soon.

What we're witnessing is the replay of Yemi and Khosi situation.

If Adekunle continue with this relationship, his fans will soon turn their back against him cause most of them are not in support of the so call ship and he'll soon be evicted.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:57am On Aug 07, 2023
safarigirl:
Please, somebody update us on what Mr and Mrs Olopade are talking about

Venita is on her own
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:57am On Aug 07, 2023
garfield1:

My dear,I am talking based on experience.na from clap dance dey start.a lot of ceec fans were once tobi fans,most mercenaries were formerly ikegang,many Erica fans were Kidd fans,many bella fans were originally with sheggz.when ceec and tobi started,everybody hated the liaison.my dear once ade and venita ship for up to a month,many fans will fall for her naturally.

Adekunle is diff from Tobi,Adekunle is diff from Kidd,Adekunle is diff from Sheggz…
No Islander is going to fall for Venita..Everyone is already saying it will not work..And don’t tell me h are falling for her..

Have u even seen them doing any lovey dovey whatever..He said it in d diary session today that its all cruise..
Its Adekunle X 120Million

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:58am On Aug 07, 2023
Angel says Doyin came to meet her after giving her bad energy post-Ilebaye. She says Doyin called her multiple times, and she ignored, them Doyin starts saying, "I no dey beg for friendship O..."

She says Doyin meets her the next day to apologise and say she was only taking Baye's side because everyone else was on her side. She told Doyin that no one was really on her side because most people were not there, so, most people were neutral, only Venita took her side. Then Doyin says, it's actually because of the event earlier that morning. Angel insists that she asked Baye if she had had breakfast and instead of responding with a yes or no, she said, "Leave her now, make she dey do like say she no dey see."

She says Baye was rude to her and she doesn't appreciate that, Venita butts in that, they're not even mates (Venita is obsessed with this "you're not mates" thing and she needs to shut up about it. Methuselah), Angel agrees and continues by saying she is not unreasonable and if someone approaches her properly, she'll be fine, but not rudely.....

Anyway, Adekunle must be elated that these others are clocking Doyin, make E no be like say na only him dey see things.

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:58am On Aug 07, 2023
Avedonn:

I think he don't want just hurt her feelings and it seems like he's more interested in Alex which I think is mutual.

Venita also told him when they were discussing at the lounge that Pere has been acting somehow about her relationship with Adekunle because she rejected him outside.

But the truth is the relationship Adekunle is having with Venita will hurt him dearly soon.

What we're witnessing is the replay of Yemi and Khosi situation.

If Adekunle continue with this relationship, his fans will soon turn their back against him cause most of them are not in support of the so call ship and he'll soon be evicted.

Venita already ruined the Alex angle as he told him Alex is interested in Neo......Whew!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:59am On Aug 07, 2023
carammel:

Presently, it is working for him because they are giving each other storyline, if Venita didn’t happen to him, he may only remain taskunle.

However he handles her as time goes on will determine who will lose and gain from the situation.

Is it working for him? Because he is falling into old habits and her presence is escalating situations because the werey does not know how to talk.

And we can say now that because it is Doyin she is throwing expletives at, all is fair in love and war, but this babe's big mouth will eventually koba him if he is not mindful of her.

More importantly, you did not answer my question because you do not have an answer. Just three names and you no fit come up with am.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:01am On Aug 07, 2023
safarigirl:

Is it working for him? Because he is falling into old habits and her presence is escalating situations because the werey does not know how to talk.

And we can say now that because it is Doyin she is throwing expletives at, all is fair in love and war, but this babe's big mouth will eventually koba him if he is not mindful of her.

More importantly, you did not answer my question because you do not have an answer. Just three names and you no fit come up with am.

Venita will paint a target on his back, she is a loose cannon......Whew!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 1:02am On Aug 07, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Venita already ruined the Alex angle as he told him Alex is interested in Neo......Whew!!!

Exactly!

I hope you've observed the expression on his face when she told him that.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:02am On Aug 07, 2023
Soma should not be in this convo......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:03am On Aug 07, 2023
Avedonn:

Exactly!

I hope you've observed the expression on his face when she told him that.

Adekunle is not seeing it he is been played....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:04am On Aug 07, 2023
Doyin's mouth needs to take a break......Whew!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.