Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,117 members, 7,852,793 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (836) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1529669 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
scondy:

It's how u stylishly placed ur yeye Cross above a lot more pple...asides from getting drunk and kissing underage girls , what does he bring to the table ?
haha. You dey mind her

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Yes Ike is trying

But you see that Oba waya and pere ehnn ,I reserve my comment grin
Have Mercy on Oba Waya Biko he had to bring pepper since people didn't value his sugar the last time cry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Evidence is from your provocative entitled rude brat who said she came with Tacha strategy with her own mouth.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ike don begin poke IIebaye and she might go off soon, make una pray for the gal....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
safarigirl:

"I THINK she's production's villain"
Scondy, use your comprehension skills. I'm sure you passed English Language in WAEC

We can't be doing this weird thing every season where I state my opinion and you feel the need to give it a greater interpretation for whatever reason.

No o...I didn't pass...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
Geezeem:

There is this guy I always see at early hours when I go out for my road walk

He just also walks around to "no where", he has bushy unkempt hair and wore same clothes for most days

His clothes are not quite dirty, and not clean either

The first impression I had about him the first time I noticed him is that his " insanity " is drug related... he has that looks of someone who just want to eat and get high and has lost reality with his environment

Probably has his family around look out for him, which is why he hasn't gone naked yet.

This Saturday I saw him, under one tree. He has changed his wears, and was pressing phone with ear piece in his ears!

This was about 6:20am.

He was going no where, he was just standing there and pressing his phone, very engrossed. I've never seen him with a phone before. He was probably on social media interacting with people!

It was Nairaland that came to my mind when I saw that guy. I wondered how many people i've engaged with here that seemed ok but are not

This is why I WILL NEVER ENGAGE anyone here who replies my post with abuses or curses

The moment I see gutter words, I keep it moving. I don't know the state of the person's mind

I saw that comment you responded to and just shook my head and 🚶🚶🚶
Wahalur cheesy you brought a gun to a knife fight

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
scondy:

It's how u stylishly placed ur yeye Cross above a lot more pple...asides from getting drunk and kissing underage girls , what does he bring to the table ?

Scondy, I did not place anybody above anybody.

I did not number them for a reason, I just made a random list, nobody is above or below anybody. It is just A LIST, I wrote names as they came to me. It is not in any order.

Scondy, please don't carry your frustration to come and disturb me this afternoon. I have not attacked you or even posted anything against you or Adekunle at all this season. I don't know why you constantly feel the need to antagonize me because I am posting opinions like everybody else. You do this every season and most of the time, unprovoked! I go dey my side dey hype who I dey hype, then you will become wotowoto man in my mentions.

Are you a troll? Is that your purpose here? To constantly troll me for just posting my opinions like everyone else?

I'm begging you with whatever you hold dear, leave me alone and stop projecting on me. I'm begging you! Haba

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
scondy:

No o...I didn't pass...

Good for you

Enjoy your day

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
safarigirl:
Please, as you people are voting, let us keep our priorities in check

Ilebaye
CeeC
Mercy
Pere
Cross
Venita
Adekunle
Uriel
Doyin
[b]Neo[/s]
TolaniBaj

These ones have given us the most talking points so far this season. It is too early to lose them. God bless you as you vote wisely.
Fixed

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
Dsimmer:
Meanwhile, I would rather Tolanibaj mingle around rather than trying to compromise because Neo said he didn't like the guys. I wouldn't be surprised if Neo's dislike for Adekunle was because Princess told him that Adekunle may also like Tbaj. He also didn't like Ike when he was hanging out with Tbaj for their coin heist plan. Anyway, she can hangout with the likes of Cross, WM, Kidd etc, aside Neo. Plus the girls. I know she loves hanging out with Venita, Mercy and loves dancing with Alex.

Aside my saying Tolanibaj should mingle with others despite Neo saying he didn't like the guys, she can still mingle with some. However Let me talk about someone saying that Neo & Ike look similar in appearance but added that Neo has got more swag. It's funny to see Neo & Ike have roughly similar placements and may even have same rising.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RawSex(m): 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Except for Tbaj, I think the others are just using him. Neo is actually the least attractive guy in that house, facewise!!!!
Your own opinion but I think he has the hottest body though
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
Like I said about this Nairaland, at least on Twitter, you can catch cruise and nobody will be on your neck because of their own insecurities.

Once I start posting here, frustrated souls will be transferring aggression to me.

It's like that thing Geezem posted is correct.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
a4turitoroman:

Fixed

Do your own list.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
safarigirl:

Scondy, I did not place anybody above anybody.

I did not number them for a reason, I just made a random list, nobody is above or below anybody. It is just A LIST, I wrote names as they came to me. It is not in any order.

Scondy, please don't carry your frustration to come and disturb me this afternoon. I have not attacked you or even posted anything against you or Adekunle at all this season. I don't know why you constantly feel the need to antagonize me because I am posting opinions like everybody else. You do this every season and most of the time, unprovoked! I go dey my side dey hype who I dey hype, then you will become wotowoto man in my mentions.

Are you a troll? Is that your purpose here? To constantly troll me for just posting my opinions like everyone else?

I'm begging you with whatever you hold dear, leave me alone and stop projecting on me. I'm begging you! Haba

Why this epistle because people dey challenge your list? You sound sexually frustrated angry

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
a4turitoroman:

Fixed

Gbam!.
Please help me ads Ike's name too.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
Yakahot:
I weak o.

It’s appalling how they call Mercy dumb, surgically enhanced, but so many- both inside and outside the house are intimidated/ jealous of her.

I don finally understand say low self esteem can make a person try to reduce someone to nothing to make themselves feel better.

But na low self esteem sef make Mercy do different surgical procedures just to feel good about herself...

Either ways, all of them are right....

It is what it is... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
Errrrrmmm what's with Venita ranting now, Frodd is safe rest na.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
Seunomobo:

But na low self esteem sef make Mercy do different surgical procedures just to feel good about herself...

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
this all stars is getting interesting. More mind games, less shouting.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
Toh I am giving 1k dollars each to 5 people here that voted Kiddwaya the most if he makes top5😊
Just keep ur receipts intact as u Vote him😘

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Errrrrmmm what's with Venita ranting now, Frodd is safe rest na.....

You know she is in like a click with her co-peppeedem.
So they had like a last minute consensus to pardon Frodd, Venita went on to Pardon Adekunle.
Frodd was subtly calling her put like I thouywe had an understanding and a relationship. She is feeling like they are trying to gang up on her in the gang. She said she wasn't informed of the decision
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Toh I am giving 1k dollars each to 5 people here that voted Kiddwaya the most if he makes top5😊

grin grin grin Leemaoo.
Make una fulfill him previous promises first
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
Dsimmer:

Evidence is from your provocative entitled rude brat who said she came with Tacha strategy with her own mouth.

When did Ilebaye say this one

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
Seunomobo:

A good number of the celebrities today have low self-esteem. They display it privately, behind the scenes. That is why we shouldn't envy them or have them as role models. They are more or less slaves especially those in America.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:

When did Ilebaye say this one

She said if Tacha could do it, she can do same. She previously mentioned Ceec too.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
Dsimmer:

She said if Tacha could do it, she can do same. She previously mentioned Ceec too.
'Baddie' has no identity. It's either she quote Tacha this or Tacha that. CeeC pointed it out when she said "No leave, No Transfer".

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
safarigirl:
Like I said about this Nairaland, at least on Twitter, you can catch cruise and nobody will be on your neck because of their own insecurities.
Once I start posting here, frustrated souls will be transferring aggression to me.
It's like that thing Geezem posted is correct.

But of course cheesy
I dunno how many times I have to tell you to ignore some posts
But I read what you posted about your person and see that maybe you can’t ignore
So I understand, do you
But you don’t allow people steal your peace sha…except if you like arguments.

It’s easy for me to ignore angry/beefing posts or shades on social media sha- cos of three things…arguments bore me silly, I am lazy and also singularly self-involved
Sometimes I catch some subs and respond sha, but it’s not a need/compulsion/itch tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:

E be like say you don collect betta USD from Elon Musk this morning for you to be in this generous mode grin

Awon blue tick gang
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
kowema:

grin grin grin Leemaoo.
Make una fulfill him previous promises first
Fulfil promises to dishonest Housemates that failed him Though I know Ade wouldn't have failed him but we move🤘
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
ThierryJay:

E be like say you don collect betta USD from Elon Musk this morning for you to be in this generous mode grin

Awon blue tick gang
Lol my dear I dey generous normally oo cheesy But this one turn my belle hearing that Kidd dey bottom this morning embarassed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
Be like say person dey thief for that house
Angel complained yesterday...
Now Adekunle is complaining

Hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Lol my dear I dey generous normally oo cheesy But this one turn my belle hearing that Kidd dey bottom this morning embarassed

Na Adekunle dey drag bottom two with Seyi o

Don't abandon him o

(1) (2) (3) ... (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.