Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,117 members, 7,852,789 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1529668 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Fulfil promises to dishonest Housemates that failed him Though I know Ade wouldn't have failed him but we move🤘

I mean promises he made to Lockdown HMs
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
safarigirl:
Like I said about this Nairaland, at least on Twitter, you can catch cruise and nobody will be on your neck because of their own insecurities.

Once I start posting here, frustrated souls will be transferring aggression to me.

It's like that thing Geezem posted is correct.

Grow the eff up ....this is a public forum....people will critique ur opinion .....u ve no control over that...no one knows u personally enough to start targeting u ...get over urself

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
Frood is still as entitled and loved playing the victim as ever. And now he's got money, it could get worse. He was saved, so why the anger & playing the victim when he didn't even save Venita?

At least, his marriage will help to curb a little of his victim mode grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
RawSex:
Your own opinion but I think he has the hottest body though

Yes, and I'm entitled to it!!!
In other news, meet Soma et Cross!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
Allnacruise:
Be like say person dey thief for that house
Angel complained yesterday...
Now Adekunle is complaining

Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
Allnacruise:

Na Adekunle dey drag bottom two with Seyi o

Don't abandon him o
God forbid I abandon Ade! They are my two babies but hearing that Kidd is in danger of leaving really touch me today cos I want both at the top..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ike is naturally a thief, I'm sure he's behind all those missing stuff in the house.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
kowema:

I mean promises he made to Lockdown HMs
To which housemates? undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yakahot(f): 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
If what you say is right, then this life no balance.

I personally loved her face more before the fillers but if She did surgical procedures to feel good and people want that, dem dey even envy that. Maybe she knows what she’s doing.

Better make you do surgery dey admire yourself, than make you sit down, enter depression, dey bitter cos you dey secretly admire people who do am but you no get courage do am so you com dey bash dem😁

Seunomobo:

But na low self esteem sef make Mercy do different surgical procedures just to feel good about herself...

Either ways, all of them are right....

It is what it is... grin grin grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
safarigirl:
Please, as you people are voting, let us keep our priorities in check

Ilebaye
CeeC
Pere
Cross
Venita
Uriel
Doyin
Neo
Seyi

These ones have given us the most talking points so far this season. It is too early to lose them. God bless you as you vote wisely.
Fixed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
Allnacruise:
Be like say person dey thief for that house
Angel complained yesterday...
Now Adekunle is complaining

Hmmmmm

Normally dem dey thief for that house every season
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
safarigirl:

Normally dem dey thief for that house every season

Oh...
Nawa o
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
scondy:

Grow the eff up ....this is a public forum....people will critique ur opinion .....u ve no control over that...no one knows u personally enough to start targeting u ...get over urself

You don't critique my opinion, you critique my person. Every single season, it is me you come for and whoever I like. You never have the same energy for anyone else on this site, and what makes it worse is that it is always unprovoked because I don't come for you or your people.

You have accused me of doing paid PR, you accuse me of inserting my faves into lists I make, you accuse me of writing assumptions as if it's facts and virtually every accusation you make of me or my person is always unsubstantiated and based off of something as flimsy as your feelings.

If anybody should grow up, it is actually you that needs to stop being a Banger girl. If you had this same energy for other handles, I wouldn't even mind, but the fact that is it almost always me you choose to attack.

Deny it a hundred times, but if something happens every season, the same pattern, irrespective of who I choose to support and how I go about my support, then, it is not me making things up.

Deal with whatever you have to deal with, so you stop coming for me unprovoked. God bless.

21 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yakahot(f): 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
God forbid friends like Doyin.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
Allnacruise:

Oh...
Nawa o

It's usually food sha, but people's personal items like perfume is extreme.

Biggie rarely ever addresses the stealing, but if someone is moving perfume that if you spray am once dem go catch you, that's serious.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
People really underestimate just how intelligent and knowledgeable Venita actually is.

She is actually the most intelligent, most well-spoken and most knowledgeable BBNaija Housemate I've ever seen. And I have watched all the seasons except season 1.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
safarigirl:

Soma has had enough pity votes to ensure he will be placed higher than Doyin this week, I can assure you this.

Tacha is rallying for him as per PH boy, and many others are rallying for him. Soma will top Doyin this week, so, I'd probably advice a vote for Doyin over Soma. I don't know where you guys think Doyin will get votes from, because that babe is thoroughly unliked

Though it's highly unlikely but if Doyin leaves on Sunday, she'll be fine. She has said that she believes in destiny and what will be will be but Soma OTOH won't be fine. He battled PTSD for years and slipped into depression. Apart from the fact that I enjoy seeing him in the house, I don't want him to relive the hell he passed through in 2017 that's why I'm going all out for him over Doyin and Baye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
Nawao venita. See bwest😒
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
safarigirl:

It's usually food sha, but people's personal items like perfume is extreme.

Biggie rarely ever addresses the stealing, but if someone is moving perfume that if you spray am once dem go catch you, that's serious.
Exactly
Food is excusable...

Personal items is a NO No

In regards to Ade stolen perfume...prolly the person that took it uses the same perf..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Ike is naturally a thief, I'm sure he's behind all those missing stuff in the house.

Kleptomaniac cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
safarigirl:

LOL, you only got one thing right here, the rest you're wrong about.

But the core thing I like about them is their free spirit. They don't give a f-uck, but me, I'm like Adekunle o, I give a f-uck.

Adekunle is me, and I am Adekunle. That is the housemate that most reminds me of myself. Liquorose is another person that is like me. These are two housemates that I share the most similarities with on the show. I'm also opinionated like Doyin, but unlike her, I really don't like to be in people's business, so, nobody quotes me.

Angel is like me with the Arts and creativity, Ike is like me with the smarts, Cross is like me with the reluctance to engage in plotting, Erica is like me with the need to be understood.

But Adekunle and Liquorose are the closest to my person at first encounter. I can get as bubbly as Erica, but this is usually after weeks of interacting within a group.
Now I see where the soft spot you have for Adekunle comes from, I noticed this during LU as well.

Ike would be the only housemate I have supported who is totally different from me in personality.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
Allnacruise:

Exactly
Food is excusable...

Personal items is a NO No

In regards to Ade stolen perfume...prolly the person that took it uses the same perf..

Dem keep am for the same place? What are the odds of using the same perf?

I hope it was just misplaced sha and he finds it before the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
Venita is patronizing Biggie..
I hope Biggie punishes her for always whispering, she makes it difficult to hear her.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
Venita thinks the parrot is going to be a problem.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
safarigirl:

You don't critique my opinion, you critique my person. Every single season, it is me you come for and whoever I like. You never have the same energy for anyone else on this site, and what makes it worse is that it is always unprovoked because I don't come for you or your people.

You have accused me of doing paid PR, you accuse me of inserting my faves into lists I make, you accuse me of writing assumptions as if it's facts and virtually every accusation you make of me or my person is always unsubstantiated and based off of something as flimsy as your feelings.

If anybody should grow up, it is actually you that needs to stop being a Banger girl. If you had this same energy for other handles, I wouldn't even mind, but the fact that is it almost always me you choose to attack.

Deny it a hundred times, but if something happens every season, the same pattern, irrespective of who I choose to support and how I go about my support, then, it is not me making things up.

Deal with whatever you have to deal with, so you stop coming for me unprovoked. God bless.

Couldn't read the epistle...but i ll say this ..just maybe when u learn to speak like you are stating your opinion and not facts ....

I call out such when I see it ...so maybe u r the one tha does it most on this platform...

No dey speak like say na u be oracle of big brother...ire o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
safarigirl:

Dem keep am for the same place? What are the odds of using the same perf?

I hope it was just misplaced sha and he finds it before the end of the day.
Fingers crossed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
Geezeem:

There is this guy I always see at early hours when I go out for my road walk

He just also walks around to "no where", he has bushy unkempt hair and wore same clothes for most days

His clothes are not quite dirty, and not clean either

The first impression I had about him the first time I noticed him is that his " insanity " is drug related... he has that looks of someone who just want to eat and get high and has lost reality with his environment

Probably has his family around look out for him, which is why he hasn't gone naked yet.

This Saturday I saw him, under one tree. He has changed his wears, and was pressing phone with ear piece in his ears!

This was about 6:20am.

He was going no where, he was just standing there and pressing his phone, very engrossed. I've never seen him with a phone before. He was probably on social media interacting with people!

It was Nairaland that came to my mind when I saw that guy. I wondered how many people i've engaged with here that seemed ok but are not

This is why I WILL NEVER ENGAGE anyone here who replies my post with abuses or curses

The moment I see gutter words, I keep it moving. I don't know the state of the person's mind

I saw that comment you responded to and just shook my head and 🚶🚶🚶
Hmmm, on this particular thing you have written, I have a lot to say cos it’s so apt.

I have had a fair experience from this same naira land.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
carammel:

Now I see where the soft spot you have for Adekunle comes from, I noticed this during LU as well.

Ike would be the only housemate I have supported who is totally different from me in personality.

Lol...see, anytime someone accuses him of overcacu, it's as if they're accusing me of it, because I practically do the same thing

I'm so intrigued by people and situations they find themselves in, that I cannot help myself from talking about it. So, if I enter house now, begin dey analyse person relationship dynamics or how they react to things, dem go say I dey overcacu?

Anytime people are attacking Adekunle for certain things, it's as if they're attacking me, because he is me and I am him.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
safarigirl:

It will translate to votes for them
Hermes was hyped on social media but it didn’t reflect on the polls!grin
That might be Soma’s fate but Uriel,Seyi and Tolani will definitely be at the bottom of the poll with their low battery percentages!grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
Whitesnow01:
Another day to remind you that the baye pity game that y’all play in a bit to spite your most disliked hm will bite y’all and ya favorites.
I like games played fair, when matters like bully surfaces, you talk down on it while you continue with your game.
Give them fair ground, Ilebaye is not a saint , she triggers and act victim.

I am one to the people that is making sure y’all regret this decision and just this morning I have given her extra 5k vote. More to go.

Both Mercy o, CeeC, Pere, Adekunle, Cross, Alex, White Money, y’all better be scared and sit up because Ilebaye won’t smell bottom 3.

NB- She deserve good amount of fans not based on pity but because she gave us drama and better than some delawoods in the house including General Chicken wings.

Good morning and have a lovely day NLder. kiss

Reminder!!
When I said this then, someone was quoting me and telling me how it’s other people’s fans supporting her and will port back.

If you understand the dynamics of Bandwagonism, you wont argue that with me.

At the start of the show, the bandwagons were confused on what trend to follow, they are not sure who has the largest noise as the known top dawgs all have an almost equal amount of noise effect around them.
Suddenly, the opportunity presents itself, it started with other HM fans who h8ted certain House mate using the opportunity to demarket their threats then grew into a larger base.

Immediately they saw what became of this , they started retreating while siting “Oh it’s a pity game , they are temporarily supporting her”, now it’s gone out of their hand , they have no control over it anymore . The confused bandwagon has found where to pitch their tent.

I like Baye handler , she self added all videos of the housemates altercation with Ilebaye, added one emotional song with lengthy emotional write up , Gbam! E finish work.

Now I’m glad to inform you that Ilebaye is a bonafide Top 3 Housemate .

Let’s see what coming weeks hold , she is a serious contender.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Hermes was hyped on social media but it didn’t reflect on the polls!grin
That might be Soma’s fate but Uriel,Seyi and Tolani will definitely be at the bottom of the poll with their low battery percentages!grin
I would have voted for Uriel if she was in a ship with Pere

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
Dsimmer:

Evidence is from your provocative entitled rude brat who said she came with Tacha strategy with her own mouth.
I guess illebaye is the new Khosi!
Fire on!grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.