Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,710 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1529527 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
Venita is such a liar.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Ike don begin poke IIebaye and she might go off soon, make una pray for the gal....
Oh chim o!!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Hermes was hyped on social media but it didn’t reflect on the polls!grin
That might be Soma’s fate but Uriel,Seyi and Tolani will definitely be at the bottom of the poll with their low battery percentages!grin

LMAO, omo, Hermes was against top dogs now, and the lineup was thin. His lot would have been different if the lineup was longer.

Soma will be fine this week. He has massive support, like you said, Seyi, Uriel and TBaj are more at risk.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Ike is naturally a thief, I'm sure he's behind all those missing stuff in the house.
I thought stealing was prohibited
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Setaleonoz(m): 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
[quote author=Allnacruise post=124967517][/quote]

A whole all stars

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tatiana4u:
I thought stealing was prohibited
It is and biggie should do something about it
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2023
Geezeem:

There is this guy I always see at early hours when I go out for my road walk

He just also walks around to "no where", he has bushy unkempt hair and wore same clothes for most days

His clothes are not quite dirty, and not clean either

The first impression I had about him the first time I noticed him is that his " insanity " is drug related... he has that looks of someone who just want to eat and get high and has lost reality with his environment

Probably has his family around look out for him, which is why he hasn't gone naked yet.

This Saturday I saw him, under one tree. He has changed his wears, and was pressing phone with ear piece in his ears!

This was about 6:20am.

He was going no where, he was just standing there and pressing his phone, very engrossed. I've never seen him with a phone before. He was probably on social media interacting with people!

It was Nairaland that came to my mind when I saw that guy. I wondered how many people i've engaged with here that seemed ok but are not

This is why I WILL NEVER ENGAGE anyone here who replies my post with abuses or curses

The moment I see gutter words, I keep it moving. I don't know the state of the person's mind

I saw that comment you responded to and just shook my head and 🚶🚶🚶

Only God knows how this comment made me let out a belly laugh. So funny. But true though 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
safarigirl:

You don't critique my opinion, you critique my person. Every single season, it is me you come for and whoever I like. You never have the same energy for anyone else on this site, and what makes it worse is that it is always unprovoked because I don't come for you or your people.

You have accused me of doing paid PR, you accuse me of inserting my faves into lists I make, you accuse me of writing assumptions as if it's facts and virtually every accusation you make of me or my person is always unsubstantiated and based off of something as flimsy as your feelings.

If anybody should grow up, it is actually you that needs to stop being a Banger girl. If you had this same energy for other handles, I wouldn't even mind, but the fact that is it almost always me you choose to attack.

Deny it a hundred times, but if something happens every season, the same pattern, irrespective of who I choose to support and how I go about my support, then, it is not me making things up.

Deal with whatever you have to deal with, so you stop coming for me unprovoked. God bless.
Please don’t take everything you read here seriously my dear….sometimes you have to ignore certain comments especially the negative ones.There are too many energies here,be careful of what you respond or react to.🙏🙏🙏🙏

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Setaleonoz(m): 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
Nobody is stealing anything…STOP MISPLACING UR STUFFS

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
Whitesnow01:

Reminder!!
When I said this then, someone was quoting me and telling me how it’s other people’s fans supporting her and will port back.

If you understand the dynamics of Bandwagonism, you wont argue that with me.

At the start of the show, the bandwagons were confused on what trend to follow, they are not sure who has the largest noise as the known top dawgs all have an almost equal amount of noise effect around them.
Suddenly, the opportunity presents itself, it started with other HM fans who h8ted certain House mate using the opportunity to demarket their threats then grew into a larger base.

Immediately they saw what became of this , they started retreating while siting “Oh it’s a pity game , they are temporarily supporting her”, now it’s gone out of their hand , they have no control over it anymore . The confused bandwagon has found where to pitch their tent.

I like Baye handler , she self added all videos of the housemates altercation with Ilebaye, added one emotional song with lengthy emotional write up , Gbam! E finish work.

Now I’m glad to inform you that Ilebaye is a bonafide Top 3 Housemate .

Let’s see what coming weeks hold , she is a serious contender.
Thank you for your positive review of our baby girl but she’s not top 3…except we vote massively for her back to back!
Have you voted for her?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
Clement1111:

I would have voted for Uriel if she was in a ship with Pere
But Pere doesn’t fancy her
Let her go home Abeg,I don’t see her importance on the show

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
Adekunle has successfully infiltrated the pepperdem cult and he is scattering it subtlety.

Frodd isn’t particularly happy with Venita for not nominating him for pardon me.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
safarigirl:

You don't critique my opinion, you critique my person. Every single season, it is me you come for and whoever I like. You never have the same energy for anyone else on this site, and what makes it worse is that it is always unprovoked because I don't come for you or your people.

You have accused me of doing paid PR, you accuse me of inserting my faves into lists I make, you accuse me of writing assumptions as if it's facts and virtually every accusation you make of me or my person is always unsubstantiated and based off of something as flimsy as your feelings.

If anybody should grow up, it is actually you that needs to stop being a Banger girl. If you had this same energy for other handles, I wouldn't even mind, but the fact that is it almost always me you choose to attack.

Deny it a hundred times, but if something happens every season, the same pattern, irrespective of who I choose to support and how I go about my support, then, it is not me making things up.

Deal with whatever you have to deal with, so you stop coming for me unprovoked. God bless.

Every damn season, you dish out but can’t take? I really believe you have serious mental issues. Or just sexually frustrated. Lack of preek don dey affect your mind. Stop playing the victim. To be honest, you are one of the rudest people I have ever met on this forum. You wey dey use alt monikers like no tomorrow. I wish to give you heavy konk for that your receding hairline wey dey shine angry

And I believe anyone that says you always have an agenda. Any smart person that reads between the lines of your posts can see where you are going. E no hard….

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
safarigirl:

LMAO, omo, Hermes was against top dogs now, and the lineup was thin. His lot would have been different if the lineup was longer.

Soma will be fine this week. He has massive support, like you said, Seyi, Uriel and TBaj are more at risk.
Even at that,his fans were too confident about his survival and then relaxed…only for them to realize that they failed him.Coupled with the fact that His relationship with Obaseki brought him misfortune
I would have been sure about Soma but Angel is also up and her fans wouldn’t split up their votes for any reasongrin
Let’s see how it goes.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Please don’t take everything you read here seriously my dear….sometimes you have to ignore certain comments especially the negative ones.There are too many energies here,be careful of what you respond or react to.🙏🙏🙏🙏
Evangelist Totonatu tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
Allnacruise:

Evangelist Totonatu tongue
Yelxgrin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
dominique:

Though it's highly unlikely but if Doyin leaves on Sunday, she'll be fine. She has said that she believes in destiny and what will be will be but Soma OTOH won't be fine. He battled PTSD for years and slipped into depression. Apart from the fact that I enjoy seeing him in the house, I don't want him to relive the hell he passed through in 2017 that's why I'm going all out for him over Doyin and Baye.

My fragile heart couldn't take this 🥺. Let me drop small vote for him
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
Frodd's behaviour being a married man should not be blamed on girls, he is the one who should set boundaries. Just now he was called for a diary session, he was in bed with Alex, in her bed. No one dragged him there.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
carammel:
Adekunle has successfully infiltrated the pepperdem cult and he is scattering it subtlety.

Frodd isn’t particularly happy with Venita for not nominating him for pardon me.

Why is frodd being selfish ?

At least the deed was done and he got immunity

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
Islanders and well-wishers, Adekunle does not have any army ooo, you guys should go harder .
He is not safe until Ebuka says so.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
Nhazeru:

My fragile heart couldn't take this 🥺. Let me drop small vote for him
Don’t be tempted to split you votes o…Soma will definitely survive.
Illebaye is at the bottom of the polls now and she needs you

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Setaleonoz(m): 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
U miss her but u nr wan go house 🌚

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
Frodd crying again. But this time, it's understandable.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Don’t be tempted to split you votes o…Soma will definitely survive.
Illebaye is at the bottom of the polls now and she needs you

Okay. Thank you for bringing me back to my senses. Ilebaye all the way

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
Frood would have gone home this week if he was up to meet his Wife that would deliver this week
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
dominique:

Though it's highly unlikely but if Doyin leaves on Sunday, she'll be fine. She has said that she believes in destiny and what will be will be but Soma OTOH won't be fine. He battled PTSD for years and slipped into depression. Apart from the fact that I enjoy seeing him in the house, I don't want him to relive the hell he passed through in 2017 that's why I'm going all out for him over Doyin and Baye.

Hope there is an extra moderator on duty on sunday evening, because Dominique fit enter emergency room by 8pm

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
Doyin too dey carry person problem for head. What kind of girl is this?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
Nhazeru:

Okay. Thank you for bringing me back to my senses. Ilebaye all the way
grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
I am at work and Doyin is making me cry
♥️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
You guys shouldn’t vote for ‘fraud’ next week o…let him go and see his pregnant wife at homegrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
Dear Biggy, Ilebaye did not need two strikes, enesly
Please reset the game
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
With all these housemates crying our pity votes are in trouble

(1) (2) (3) ... (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.