Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (869) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1469715 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
safarigirl:

Lol.

I no know which kain senior citizens ship I just dey see everywhere. Even the Cross and Ilebaye own is not giving, something is just missing there despite their best attempts.

I'm so bored. Nobody is giving me chemistry I can use to write a steamy romance.

Cross and Ilebaye na just script especially from Ilebaye's side. Cross is such a sweet person and he is a jolly good fellow. So anyone u bring near his side,he is good. I hope he goes far in the game though.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ike acting like Doyin today. Biggy is trying to guide and advise him but he refuses to listen.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
safarigirl:

Francis Duru?

Cross is finer than him mbok.

Not francis duru pls.

That tall fair guy na.
The grown ahanna!
That guy that was dating Adaugo or so.
The one dt abandoned Amara,peter's sister.

Francis was "the boy" ahanna.
When ahanna came out from prison with peter,he became a grown guy.
I don't know the guy's name cos I think he stopped acting.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
STAR ILEBAYE❤

RAINBOW ILEBAYE❤

CONTENT ILEBAYE❤

GBAS-GBOS ILEBAYE❤

JOVIAL ILEBAYE❤

CALM ILEBAYE❤

TALENT ILEBAYE❤

SMART ILEBAYE❤

SWEET ILEBAYE❤

STRONG ILEBAYE❤

KISS-KISS ILEBAYE❤

ARTISTIC ILEBAYE❤

CELEBRITY ILEBAYE❤

All Votes For Ilebaye✊💪✌

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
Eeghe:

Lol
Just bring it
Lol..

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
queenemelda:
I don't know how to feel about this post coming from you cheesy If you are not being sarcastic, then thank you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
Wow! I love Ike's diary session, the way he switches pidgin to English is funny.

P.S Ike is more handsome than grandpa adekunle. see sexy eyes na🏇🏇🏇

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
Baye the cook!
Baye the dancer!
Baye the model!
Baye the content!
Baye the blueprint!
Baye with the cheekbones!
Baye the youngest to ever do what her aunties failed to do!
The User of many scripts!
Baye the party girl!
The one they love to hate!
Now Baye the actress!!!!
Is there anything she can’t do?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ike feels embarrassed about 1 or 2 heated moments he had with ilebaye and he knows he has fire inside him but he doesn't want to show this side of him. He wants to be known more for strategizing

He feels his outburst with ilebaye really showed the emotional side of him

He's also hearing the word bullying floating around
He's not the kind of person who wants to bully someone because he was bullied in school but at the same time he sees patterns and knows she's not his friend and she might not forgive or let go so he wants to apologize

He's been so busy to apologize because of the wager but he wants to apologize.

He wishes he knew how to fix it.
He knows she's going irritate him if he reconciles with her but at the same time if he doesn't Now he and her are having awkward moments thoughtout the house.

Big brother asked him what the issue is

Ike says They were friends outside the house but since they got in. It's been a bunch of little things here and there bothering him

The face painting where she drew a dark character on his face. He thinks it upsets her.
She put words in his mouth and says he said stuff he didn't say.
He gives an example where Everyone was eating egusi soup that whitemoney cooked and she came to ask him for meat and he said no. He feels she may be upset about that.
The strike also made her more tense.

During the cooking punishment. He tried to get meat from her and she denied him and made him wait till the end of her dishing out food to give him meat again

Big brother interrupted and said before you continue, had you collected a piece of meat.
Were you told it would be taken out of your ration and he said yes.

Big brother says he should continue.
Ike continues and says she said made him wait till the end.. made him ask her again. Gave him the smallest meat
He told her this is not his or hers house but big brother's house so he can eat as many pieces of meat as he can and why does ilebaye even care what he eats.

Big brother corrected him again and asked him how many pieces of meat did the rest of the housemates get and he said everyone basically got 2 to 3 more than what he got

Big nothing then said
So In order words if you hadn't taken a piece of meat before supper you would have gotten 2 like the rest of your housemates

Ike.. I don't think. I don't think she would have given me

Big brother then told him to continue with his earlier conversation

Ike says I have an issue with letting go or Moving forward after he has been offended
He says He has no problems with apologizing or moving forward with other housemates but this time seems different.

Big brother: Well you're never too busy to apologize so what do you plan to do?

Ike: I will apologize, it's the smart move to apologize because she may be useful to me in the rest of the coming weeks. He need to apologize and stop trying to control everything and let everything happen as it's meant to
So Apology is the next step

Big brother: you could also ask her for her perspective
Ike: I could but I won't believe her. I didn't think of that before because I won't believe her because it seems she may not be honest with him

Diary session over

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:
Wow! I love Ike's diary session, the way he switches pidgin to English is funny.

I am pained that I am in a meeting now
cry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by zanieike: 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
That's his fashion brand name.
Sanqa:

What does this mean? I saw it on his jacket too
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
It just feels like Ike is just looking for how to have problems with ilebaye and picking on her
I like how he tried to play victim and blame ilebaye for not giving him meat and big brother called him out

Ike your funny behavior towards Ilebaye is why you keep hearing whispers of you being a bully

Ike leave ilebaye alone. You can't pick on her or intimidate her.

When ilebaye explodes on him now they'll say she's fighting everyone

They won't see when everyone is picking on her.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
carammel:
In the beginning, Adekunle was Mercy’s target for her game. She , Ike and Venita were in the locker and were talking on how they intend to play the game moving forward.
Venita moved to Adekunle as Mercy was still taking her time to size up the guys.

Now she does not have any option again other than use Ike as usual but I believe my man is now wiser,
she can’t play him this time around.
Spot on but Ike will continue to fall for her antics.
Ike suddenly became attractive to her when he won HOH!
Lmao!
Fear girls like mercy o!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
Big brother prick dey raise, him gats send Ilebaye to go wear jacket to cover her revealing top. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

Which adekunle🤭 e be like u wan bring drags for worwor Ike🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ilebaye in the Diary room.
Strategy hunters are up in her ass to figure out her next strategy as the Queen speaks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
The moral Bigbrother is back.
He asked Ilebaye to go back and put on a jacket as her top is not suitable for the diary room.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
Lol biggy doesn't want to look at Baye's nipples.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
This Ilebaye na low key ashy sha
What d hell did she just wear to d diary room?

She would have just come topless. Lol
Biggie has told her to go change.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ilebaye in the diary room
Big brother told her to cover up

Big brother You're still doing this rubbish?

If this show is for above 18 then let it be above 18 and stop treating this show like it's PG-9
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
If relevant means having okpos like u with badluck that earned her 2strikes already as fans then good for her🤪🤪🤪🤪
Whenever you edit posts addressed to you,I know you’re in sifia pains!
Lmao!
Even if Kidd returns to BBN again,he’ll still fail and end up with no credible endorsements!
Deal with it!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
mayor1814:
I think we have 5 or more hms who have British or American background, was discussing with someone wanna be sure.

Kidd is British Nigerian; Venita is British Nigerian; Pere American Nigerian; Tbaj American Nigerian; Ike American Nigerian; Uriel not sure whether she's got UK or US background.

hey house, apart from these I've listed, are there others?
No. For this All Stars just Kidd, Venita, Uriel, Ike and Tbaj
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
Eeghe:

Stray bullet has hit mily
Na my people dey there o, add a little, or a lot tongue

LMAO

Na the people wey dey the ship I dey call senior citizens o, like the chemistry they have is giving elderly couple that just want to enjoy what is left of their love. It's not giving hot and spicy young love...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ilebaye doesn't feel they will win the wager because they are waiting for the day before presentation to start acting

Some people don't like the drama they were given to act

The play is nice but some of the housemates are just lazy

She doesn't like how the hoh is handling the situation

She doesn't know how the wager will go they may win and her instincts may be wrong

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ilebayes Ghanaian accent is reducing.
I feel she uses that on purpose.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
Giel:

I must be there to see grin
Venita and mercy too will definitely happengrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Francis Duru is in his 50s how u go compare am to 30s man cross haba undecided

I am comparing the Francis Duru he is talking of to Cross of now. The Francis Duru of Rattlesnake was not in his 50's, and the Francis Duru of his 30's had really let himself go. I recall what he looked like, because he was in that movie about Liberian War.

So, I am not comparing Francis in his 50's to Cross in his 30's
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Beauty ati Neo ke?The only thing he does in the house is to shout conce ,conce.How he made it into the house i don't even know .And the funny thing he tries to make people believe every girl is falling for him whereas he's the one that chases them and then withdraws later.I don't even wanna be seeing him on my screen
My dear,I still don’t understand how he was selected when there are better options to choose from his set
That guy is totally useless and I wonder what the girls see him that makes them attracted to him
He should just getat Abeg!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Stupid post!! Whenever u complain of editing ur posts it shows u are in severe pains oops 🤭It's not Oba Waya's fault that all ur useless faves were rejected by Multichoice🤪🤪🤪Angel made it back cos she blocked ur badluck infested ass from nearing her on all platforms🤪🤪🤪🤪
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bennytwin:

Cross and Ilebaye na just script especially from Ilebaye's side. Cross is such a sweet person and he is a jolly good fellow. So anyone u bring near his side,he is good. I hope he goes far in the game though.

Cross na free agent forever, anyhow wey you shake body reach him side, he go indulge you.

Yes, I too hope he goes far. As long as he gets to Week 6, I'll be fine. But I will sha miss his energy in the house.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ike is currently giving Baye more sympathy votes.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
Arisers will soon shout that Big brother is bullying Ilebaye because he wanted her to dress modestly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.