Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,067 members, 7,835,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1499535 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
Pere big brother don catch you
You wanted to have a discussion with Alex where the camera will not see because diary. Sessions are on

Pere wants to discuss whatever issues Alex has with him
He wants to be able to like her after the show
Alex says the issues cannot be discussed in the house.

Alex my love.
Continue to string that nonsense pere along
Someone that wanted you and Ceec to fight so that one person will be disqualified?

Better show him fire and pepper blended together

Nonsense and pelex ship

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
Seunomobo:
Ilebaye to the moon 🌒🌒🌒🌒🌒🌙🌙🌙🌙
Giddem!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
U must be an ancestor oo Safarigirl e don teh u become Nollywood fan lol

LOL

I started watching Nollywood movies from a very young age and I watched as many as possible in a very short time. I still rewatch them on occasion these days, so, I can still recall some actors
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
safarigirl:

I just don't understand how these allegedly smart housemates have managed to handle this babe's issue so poorly.

If these people had paid her dust from Day 1, by now, she would have been dragging bottom half with Seyi by now. This babe came in with only 2 fans.
Omo, you did not lie @bold.
I was on this forum and Twitter calling for Ilebaye and Doyin to go home the day they entered the house.
And to my surprise they have been entertaining Ilebaye worked for the support she got. The house mates nor smart too.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
fitzmayowa:

They pick on her and she explodes then they start demanding for respect...

Then people will come and start saying she has bad character

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
carammel:
Ilebayes diary session is too dull and full of sad tales, no moment of joy or some form of lightness, dampen emotions and environment, abegggi.
Expecting moment of joy from someone that has seen hell in the house and literally survived by the skin of her teeth just 2 days ago.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Apology strategy unlocked, this your gal just continues to capture people's heart with her strategies o.....cheesy grin cheesy

I go soon add am wait. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
safarigirl:

Even Kidd has been helping her sympathy tour, because he spent a good time attacking her.

Only Adekunle, WhiteMoney and Cross have managed to not attack her, Pere has also been keeping his negative perceptions to himself and treating her nicely.

The rest actively participated in the rise of Ilebaye
I am talking of people that know her game and it's only Kidd and Adekunle!!
Kidd only started attacking her after she harassed him in bed and made a derogatory remark involving his dad!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
fitzmayowa:

That's part she needs to learn from Pere......

She better not stand up to anybody

She don get plenty arisers wey go arise for her

Any small standing up next thing na disqualification

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
safarigirl:

Not Praise please, Tochi yes, if Prince was unavailable.

But Tochi would have come in to join the misogyny train of Seyi and would have definitely just annoyed viewers into voting him out. Prince was more likeable

Evening newspaper still dey talk misogyny. And applying it to Seyi. But Dumbo Cross wey dey sexually objectify women na saint. You better go find preek sharply so that you go cool down before this vexation go chop all that your balding hairline completely angry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
Whitemoney's session!!!!!

He starts by thanking big brother for not disqualifying ilebaye on Sunday
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Omo, you did not lie @bold.
I was on this forum and Twitter calling for Ilebaye and Doyin to go home the day they entered the house.
And to my surprise they have been entertaining Ilebaye worked for the support she got. The house mates nor smart too.

Adekunle was the only rated LU housemate.

Viewers were ready to throw away Ilebaye and Doyin, but funny enough, like you said, they have both been entertaining. If viewers did not find Doyin so annoying, we can establish that even she has done her part as regards the drama in this season.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
safarigirl:

Not Praise please, Tochi yes, if Prince was unavailable.

But Tochi would have come in to join the misogyny train of Seyi and would have definitely just annoyed viewers into voting him out. Prince was more likeable
Tochi would have been nice addition instead of Whitemoney personally but I guess they had to bring in a male winner to counter balance Mercy.
And I think Seyi is good for the game, brings talking points..
And who doesn't love a little poking at online feministsgrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Mercy aint winning shit....
Meanwhile...small🌶️ is now in top 3 material

Let me pump more votes
It's too early for these polls. In the next 7 weeks a lot of housemates will be evicted, fans are going to port to other housemates, others will be disqualified 😂. Week 8 will be a better time to predict a winner. The best thing to do now is to keep a fave in the house.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
Whitemoney and Alex
Another day no repeats of clothes

For Alex
No repeats wigs.

My faves in whom I'm well pleased

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
Giel:
Ike feels embarrassed about 1 or 2 heated moments he had with ilebaye and he knows he has fire inside him but he doesn't want to show this side of him. He wants to be known more for strategizing

He feels his outburst with ilebaye really showed the emotional side of him

He's also hearing the word bullying floating around
He's not the kind of person who wants to bully someone because he was bullied in school but at the same time he sees patterns and knows she's not his friend and she might not forgive or let go so he wants to apologize

He's been so busy to apologize because of the wager but he wants to apologize.

He wishes he knew how to fix it.
He knows she's going irritate him if he reconciles with her but at the same time if he doesn't Now he and her are having awkward moments thoughtout the house.

Big brother asked him what the issue is

Ike says They were friends outside the house but since they got in. It's been a bunch of little things here and there bothering him

The face painting where she drew a dark character on his face. He thinks it upsets her.
She put words in his mouth and says he said stuff he didn't say.
He gives an example where Everyone was eating egusi soup that whitemoney cooked and she came to ask him for meat and he said no. He feels she may be upset about that.
The strike also made her more tense.

During the cooking punishment. He tried to get meat from her and she denied him and made him wait till the end of her dishing out food to give him meat again

Big brother interrupted and said before you continue, had you collected a piece of meat.
Were you told it would be taken out of your ration and he said yes.

Big brother says he should continue.
Ike continues and says she said made him wait till the end.. made him ask her again. Gave him the smallest meat
He told her this is not his or hers house but big brother's house so he can eat as many pieces of meat as he can and why does ilebaye even care what he eats.

Big brother corrected him again and asked him how many pieces of meat did the rest of the housemates get and he said everyone basically got 2 to 3 more than what he got

Big nothing then said
So In order words if you hadn't taken a piece of meat before supper you would have gotten 2 like the rest of your housemates

Ike.. I don't think. I don't think she would have given me

Big brother then told him to continue with his earlier conversation

Ike says I have an issue with letting go or Moving forward after he has been offended
He says He has no problems with apologizing or moving forward with other housemates but this time seems different.

Big brother: Well you're never too busy to apologize so what do you plan to do?

Ike: I will apologize, it's the smart move to apologize because she may be useful to me in the rest of the coming weeks. He need to apologize and stop trying to control everything and let everything happen as it's meant to
So Apology is the next step

Big brother: you could also ask her for her perspective
Ike: I could but I won't believe her. I didn't think of that before because I won't believe her because it seems she may not be honest with him

Diary session over
Ike go explain taya,no evidence but he must leave that house next Sunday!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
Giel:
Ilebaye wants to correct something being said in the house about her.

Kiddwaya told Doyin that she's the reason for people hating doyin in the house because she's having my back.

Ilebaye don't mind them and Doyin.
Doyin is just using you as excuse
They don't like doyin in that house because of Doyin herself

Ilebaye also says some housemates go to tell her that doyin is not a good friend and vice versa.
Big brother asked her to be specific.
She says Neo told her she should be careful of Doyin. That doyin dictates her action.
Ilebaye says she defended doyin and says she's a good person.

Big brother asked her if Doyin is dictating her actions
Ilebaye says no and She feels doyin always has her back and she's a friend she wanted even through their little tiffs

Ilebaye
Hopefully you don't learn with a dq the kind of person doyin is.

Big brother tells ilebaye that if the allegations are false then she should correct them or pay them no mind.
Baddie the cry baby should go and fight Doyin so that she can get more supports like you na.

Cee-C has thought genzy baddie the ABC of violence when never thought of.

2 strikes and one more to go.

Cee-C 2-0 Tiger gen baddie. Game on.

Cee-C na your mate?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
I am talking of people that know her game and it's only Kidd and Adekunle!!
Kidd only started attacking her after she harassed him in bed and made a derogatory remark involving his dad!!!

If you're talking of people that know her game, add CeeC too, because CeeC clocked it that night she called her babysitter and had issue with Angel.

But knowing her game has not stopped them from helping it. I am talking about people that did not promote the victim storyline for her, not just those who know the game.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
safarigirl:

Adekunle was the only rated LU housemate.

Viewers were ready to throw away Ilebaye and Doyin, but funny enough, like you said, they have both been entertaining. If viewers did not find Doyin so annoying, we can establish that even she has done her part as regards the drama in this season.

Doyin's enemy is her mouth because I don't see what is not to like about her sha. She should not be in everybody's business and she would go far. But she did not learn from her Level Up season.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
Giel:
It just feels like Ike is just looking for how to have problems with ilebaye and picking on her
I like how he tried to play victim and blame ilebaye for not giving him meat and big brother called him out

Ike your funny behavior towards Ilebaye is why you keep hearing whispers of you being a bully

Ike leave ilebaye alone. You can't pick on her or intimidated her.

When ilebaye explodes on him now they'll say she's fighting everyone

They won't see when everyone is picking on her.
Illebaye has been tolerating his bullshit and biggy knows,that’s why he commended her for staying calm!
As for Ike,he will soon leave that house!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
kowema:
Ilebaye in the Diary room.
Strategy hunters are up in her ass to figure out her next strategy as the Queen speaks.
You’re a Savage!grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
If you loseguard, you won't know the time you'll start throwing punches on top Ilebaye's matter.

The grace that girl carry this year ehhn.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
U must be an ancestor oo Safarigirl e don teh u become Nollywood fan lol

Ancestor na understatement. She go come tell you say she don dey watch big brother Africa and Nollywood since she dey nursery school. Yeye dey smell angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
Giel:
Pere big brother don catch you
You wanted to have a discussion with Alex where the camera will not see because diary. Sessions are on

Pere wants to discuss whatever issues Alex has with him
He wants to be able to like her after the show
Alex says the issues cannot be discussed in the house.

Alex my love.
Continue to string that nonsense pere along
Someone that wanted you and Ceec to fight so that one person will be disqualified?

Better show him fire and pepper blended together

Nonsense and pelex ship
😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
fitzmayowa:

They pick on her and she explodes then they start demanding for respect...
Oh chim o!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
White money is wise forget

Really liking him again this season

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
Whitemoney confirmed that Ike bullied Ilebaye multiple times in his presence.

He also says the ladies don't respect Ike and his person

So Ike the ladies were bullying you but you couldn't do anything, it's ilebaye you went to bully back to feel better

A coward being a bully always goes together

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jecci(f): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
They have started already.

One is up there complaining already.

Bully kee them there
Amya:
Arisers will soon shout that Big brother is bullying Ilebaye because he wanted her to dress modestly.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
kowema:
Ilebaye needs to read the rule book again, so she knows she can stand up for herself and not be a fool without going physical.

If she derives a strategy to give if to them wotowoto and walk away before it escalates, she'd be good
It’s best if she avoids wahala totally!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
safarigirl:

If you're talking of people that know her game, add CeeC too, because CeeC clocked it that night she called her babysitter and had issue with Angel.

But knowing her game has not stopped them from helping it. I am talking about people that did not promote the victim storyline for her, not just those who know the game.
Yea among the ladies it's only Ceec I can say have clocked alongside Kidd and Adekunle....Reason Ceec didnt hit her and allowed the spoilt brat gather strikes till she is flung out soon cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
carammel:
Ilebayes diary session is too dull and full of sad tales, no moment of joy or some form of lightness, dampen emotions and environment, abegggi.
Please don’t blame your bad mood on Illebaye!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Ancestor na understatement. She go come tell you say she don dey watch big brother Africa and Nollywood since she dey nursery school. Yeye dey smell angry
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.