Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (872) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1478488 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
Altrarecords:
White money is wise forget

Really liking him again this season

Pls, vote small for him, e dakun. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2023
Giel:
Pere big brother don catch you
You wanted to have a discussion with Alex where the camera will not see because diary. Sessions are on

Pere wants to discuss whatever issues Alex has with him
He wants to be able to like her after the show
Alex says the issues cannot be discussed in the house.

Alex my love.
Continue to string that nonsense pere along
Someone that wanted you and Ceec to fight so that one person will be disqualified?

Better show him fire and pepper blended together

Nonsense and pelex ship

But you people were hailing Pere as a master tactician thinking their plan will get Cee-C some strikes and disqualification.. Lol.

At the end nko? It's the senseless cry baby ilebaye that got 2 STRIKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS remaining ONEEEEEEEEEE. grin

See, rant from now till 2090, Pete will chop and dump Alex like Tobi did.

Since Alex has vowed that she can't keep her eyes off anything that is close to Cee-C, then she will continue to be eaten like groundnuts.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Mercy aint winning shit....
Meanwhile...small🌶️ is now in top 3 material

Let me pump more votes
OMG!!!!
Na illebaye and Cece get this show!
Damn!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
Sanqa:

😂😂

Pere thought we had forgotten? grin
Alex should continue dealing with him for me
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Monzze: 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
if you're watching right now, you will agree with me that Whitemoney has his head in the game

I also like to see CEEC and Ilebaye become HOH for same reasons.
Most especially, Ilebaye.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
ChristoBam:

Expecting moment of joy from someone that has seen hell in the house and literally survived by the skin of her teeth just 2 days ago.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
Monzze:
if you're watching right now, you will agree with me that Whitemoney has his head in the game

I also like to see CEEC and Ilebaye become HOH for same reasons.
Most especially, Ilebaye.
Ilebaye cant be HOH except they are given a game of chance!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
Whitemoney wants to be able to use his coins to buy a playlist where his music will be played in the house big brother said no

The coins can only be used for weekly shopping and trading among housemates

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Ilebaye cant be HOH except they are given a game of chance!
Thesame way Kidd will never be a finalist even if bribes everyone including biggy!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
Tatiana4u:

OMG!!!!
Na illebaye and Cece get this show!
Damn!!!
Bandwagoner,you are gradually dumping Ilabaye for Cee-C...

Please stay away from Cee-C..

Ilebaye was doing good until you adopted her as your fave..

Withing one week, she caught two healthy and well-fed strikes...

You did it for Tacha. (Disqualified)
You did it for Erica,(Disqualified)
You will surely do it for Ilebaye. Cheers!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
Omo, Make Alex come dey go house biko.
She dey bore me.
No Ceec fight. Pere way she for don begin press him mumu button, she's just there still having a Tobi hang over. Make she come dey go.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
fitzmayowa:

They pick on her and she explodes then they start demanding for respect...

You know this!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
ChristoBam:

Expecting moment of joy from someone that has seen hell in the house and literally survived by the skin of her teeth just 2 days ago.
She should get use to it.. To be a bad girl or bad boy is not beans..

More are still coming if she hasn't learnt her lesson.

Cry cry baby baddie.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
kowema:
She dey bore me.
No Ceec fight. Pere way she for don begin press him mumu button, she's just there still having a Tobi hang over. Make she come dey go.
Cheap strategy in the mud.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
Big brother asked ilebaye what's going on between herself and the hoh

Ilebaye says ike keeps stepping on her toes
She gives multiple examples

When he made toast. She told him to wash the toaster since he's the last person that used it and he exploded on her saying he'll be the one to give her the 3rd strike.
She had to calm down and not say anything.

2nd time.
She and Ceec cooked because of their punishment they Prepared chicken and beef and Ike came to ask for but ceec told him, no, Ike insisted and they told him. If you take. That's your share, We may not give you another one and before they finished talking, Ike took a big piece of meat and ran away.

Later he came back, She had to give him a small piece because if someone takes a big meat that's what they do. They give a small piece of meat again.

Ike also went off on her again. Told her again that she'll get a 3rd strike
She didn't say anything again.

3rd
There was a time when he was sharing things
and there was a razor that she and Doyin ordered, so when she stretched out her hand to collect it. He slapped her hand away. She had to calm down and tell ceec to help her get it.

Ilebaye starts crying.

Awww I feel bad

She says Doyin came to tell her that Ike and mercy were discussing her and that they'll give her the last strike, doyin had to go ask mercy about it.

Ilebaye says she hasn't done anything to him
She has done her best not to react but he's stepping on her toes.
She feels he should just stay on his own lane.
She's says she's learning her lesson on how to react to things.
Then she gives another example

4th example
There was a time she was sleeping and from her sleep, she heard him shouting her name ilebaye. She didn't want to answer because she didn't want anything to trigger her.
Doyin even told him she's going to collect ilebaye's batteries but Ike didn't listen he came to drag the duvet away from her body. She says if someone does it to him he won't be happy.

Ilebaye then said she wants biggie to help her talk to him to stop saying that he'll make her get her 3rd strike and let him stay on his own lane and let her stay on hers

Big brother tells her the good thing is that she's learning to manage her emotions
Big brother also tells her to read the rule book and again and says he'll consider her request.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Thesame way Erica will never be a finalist even if bribes everyone including biggy!
Was ur forgotten whoerica a finalist?🤪 Finalist or no Finalist he can Waya that money from any part of the world he likes unlike ur 2bit hooker ilebaye that will go back to her miserable olosho work even if she makes the final cos she won't Win anyways🤪🤪

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
God of Cindy has arisen for illebaye

Can’t wait to laugh at the end like I did for Cindy

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
kowema:

Does Beauty have Blue passport?
If no, I believe him grin grin grin
😭😭😭

Butti butti
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
fitzmayowa:

They pick on her and she explodes then they start demanding for respect...
This one you are not blaming Cee-V, hope all is well with you there?

Let her keeps exploding.. At least, One more fresh and healthy strike awaits her..

-ry cry baby forming baddie

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
kowema:
She dey bore me.
What did she say about Tobi? I thought she was shown to us talking about her life with friends at uni.
Btw she'll in that house till kingdom come.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
livelymatilda:

Bandwagoner,yoy are gradually dumping Ilabaye for Cee-C...

Please stay away from Cee-C..

Ilebaye was doing good until you adopted her as your fave..

Withing one week, she caught two healthy and well-fed strikes...

You did it for Tacha. (Disqualified)
You did it for Erica,(Disqualified)
You will surely do it for Ilebaye. Cheers!
No mind the cursed anywhere belle face bandwagoner🤣Angel did herself good by blocking the Okpo🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
Pere I am enjoying your diary session

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
Biggie is savage
Pere: I want the parrot to speak more and expose more secret conversations so people would know who their real friends are.
Big brother: Big Brother agreeeeess (I could almost feel his big grin laced with sarcasm).
Is Pere aware that this trap would catch him?.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
Giel:

When he made toast. She told him to wash the toaster since he's the last person that used it and he exploded on her saying he'll be the one to give her the 3rd strike.

2nd time.
She and Ceec cooked because of their punishment they Prepared chicken and beef and Ike came to ask for but ceec told him. Ike insisted and they told him. If you take. That's your share, We many not give you another one and before they finished talking Ike took a big piece meat and ran away.

Later he came back, She had to give him a small piece because if someone takes a big meat that's what they do. They give a small piece of meat again

3rd
and there was a razor that she and Doyin ordered, so when she stretched out her hand to collect it. He slapped her hand away. She had to calm down and tell ceec to help her get it.

Ilebaye starts crying.

Awww I feel bad

She says Doyin came to tell her that Ike and mercy were discussing her and that they'll give her the last strike, doyin had to go ask mercy about it.

Then she another example

4th example
There was a time she was sleeping and from her sleep, she heard him shouting her name ilebaye. She didn't want to answer because she didn't want anything to trigger her.
Doyin even told him she's going to collect ilebaye's batteries but Ike didn't listen he came to drag the duvet away from her body. She says if someone does it to him he won't be happy.

Ilebaye then said she wants biggie to help her talk to him to stop saying that he'll make her get her 3rd strike and let him stay on his own lane and let her stay on hers

Big brother tells her the good thing is that she's learning to manage her emotions
Big brother also tells her to read the rule book and again and says he'll consider her request.
Oh my poor baby
E no go better for Ike and in smelly anus!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2023
kowema:
Biggie is savage
Pere: I want the parrot to speak more and expose more secret conversations so people would know who their real friends are.
Big brother: Big Brother agreeeeess (I could almost feel his big grin laced with sarcasm).
Is Pere aware that this trap would catch him?.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2023
Amya:
Arisers will soon shout that Big brother is bullying Ilebaye because he wanted her to dress modestly.

Yes
Biggie is bullying Ilebaye.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2023
And this is why I loved Pere

Oh I’m falling for the general again

Are you there to warm seats

Ask them

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Was ur forgotten whoerica a finalist?🤪 Finalist or no Finalist he can Waya that money from any part of the world he likes unlike ur 2bit hooker ilebaye that will go back to her miserable olosho work even if she makes the final cos she won't Win anyways🤪🤪
She wasn’t a finalist bust she’s more relevant than all the finalists and she’s still on your screen,getting paid for adverts,while your Kidd is busy failing in all his dumb strategies!
Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
Alex should go to church if she brought this sanctimonious attitude to the game

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
Pere was complaining about how Alex sees him and big brother asked him why it matters to him so much

He then said it's because he likes Alex

Awww.
He put the like in quote and big brother asked him why

pere then said he likes Alex and the like isn't from place of wanting to be intimate with her but he because he finds her interesting, there something in her he finds interesting
He said that's why it was in quotes.

Awww pere
Lmao grin

LoL
Meanwhile Pere says Alex feels he's not human enough
Alex feels he's wicked

Alex my sugar
You're doing well grin

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
Nhazeru:

Yes
Biggie is bullying Ilebaye.
LMAO grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
Giel:

2nd time.
She and Ceec cooked because of their punishment they Prepared chicken and beef and Ike came to ask for but ceec told him. Ike insisted and they told him. If you take. That's your share, We many not give you another one and before they finished talking Ike took a big piece meat and ran away.

Later he came back, She had to give him a small piece because if someone takes a big meat that's what they do. They give a small piece of meat again

3rd

Ilebaye starts crying.

Awww I feel bad

Then she another example

4th example

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9....2,000,000 bla bla bla. Epistlielistic Thrash grin....The truth is that Ilebaye,the cry cry babybaddie will get her 3rd strike soon.

Ike is giving him some good game,

Sebi Ilebaye have strategy.

Ike Ike Ike my guy also has some good good strategy.

Game on

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.