Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1500512 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
Does Uriel know that Venita will chew her raw if she comes for her ?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
Lauryn41:

Let me not even engage you as regards your last sentence

Man city bought win indeed

Na so una cry tire about Argentina
No tell me say you be that midget fan oooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
Chibabe005:
The favouritism,is quite much

People inside are so partial to mercy and whitemoney! Very annoying.
Like they are scared of their fans.

That's y they should leave ds all stars!

Imagine whitemoney wants to sing the whole songs in d drama?
Whitemoney and mercy always looking for highlights unfairly!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
Lauryn41:
Adekunle needs a lot of love and reassurance

He should not have come back for this show

It’s too emotionally draining for him , I feel so sad and emotional for him

Doyin will crumble , evil ugly witch

That is why we need to keep voting him..
It wasn’t a bad idea for him to come back.. I just want to continue seeing my Adekunle and I’m glad he came back

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
Yes Uriel speak up, I'm here for this drama..

That's why we subscribe! Pls talkk oo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
Let those two leave! Mercy and whitemoney should leave that house and give others opportunity.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
There is currently voters' apathy going on.

Na person wey drop money go win .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I said Shuttup Ewu!!
Tacha and Beauty are doing far better even Beauty Won Amvca that ur asabawood whorica has not smelt after spending over decades in the industry🤪🤪🤪
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
Uriel pls maintain this energy,when you get back to the lounge..make the fight no end inside diary Room

I hate all talk,and no actions..pls speak your mind
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
OldBeer:
I am sorry but no matter how Adekunle tries, he can never be a bad boy.
He complained to Biggie about a statement Doyin made that got to him.
According to him, he was gisting with some housemates and they remarked that he was happier in this season compared to his level up season. Doyin then said they should give him more time.
He is also complaining about moving the wrong way and wondering how the housemates will perceive him. Biggie is even trying to help his morale by gelling him he shouldn't be concerned about others.

Bad boy is not by piercing ear o! If e didn't dey, E didn't dey

Did she lie?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
I agree with Uriel, and all, totally...but she is such a coward, and won't do jack, chaa chaa lipsrsealed
Meanwhile how she is looking younger, more toned and more beautiful than how she was during See Gobbe? Should inspire people to get moving....move and look younger people

Now she is crying, shoot me now!
Please go and be a midwife....
…or confront them...Princess is out so go and face Venita or Mercy doll

Respect to Doyin, mehnnn (Beverly's voice).... for speaking her truth, always, no matter whose ox is gored
Eyes roll Uriel....
Crying cos she needs to confront the big guns...meanwhile Princess made her bare all her fangs

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
Giel:
Since Ilebaye get plenty fans for here
If you appreciate my updates help me vote for Alex and whitemoney too embarassed
I love your updates on this thread

Especially the diary sections and random conversations.....at least those of us not watching currently are in tune with the latest happenings in the house

Kudos girl

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
Giel:

You alone are more than 1 million votes cheesy
Awwwnnn…I’m flatteredgrin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
Awwww uriel is so emotional.

Why doesn't she hv confidence

She is a spec and more!!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
Just like Adekunle, Uriel is also worried about how she will be perceived if she stands up for herself. She says she is known for being nice and is afraid to change that perception because she doesn't want to alienate herself.
Biggie dey give am morale now.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!grin
Dont mind that one talking utter nonsense

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
Clement1111:

You will crumble😭😭😭
🤣🤣🤣🤣😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bennytwin:

People inside are so partial to mercy and whitemoney! Very annoying.
Like they are scared of their fans.

That's y they should leave ds all stars!

Imagine whitemoney wants to sing the whole songs in d drama?
Whitemoney and mercy always looking for highlights unfairly!

Which is very unfair..allow others shine .the sky is wide enough.

Just as Uriel said, some housemates and venita be licking asses,that they feel are big outside
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
Tatiana4u:

This is a perfect description of me!grin
E pain Wella🤭😁😁😁

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bennytwin:
Let those two leave! Mercy and whitemoney should leave that house and give others opportunity.

Honestly I don't what they came back for!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Tatiana Okpo hoelite na me fit u here🤪🤪🤪 and I swore to ensure u cry all day since 2020 of which I am doing exceptionally well Idiat Lmao

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
omotolly22:

Lockdown season : laycon

SYE: arin

Level up : Adekunle and sheggz

This all stars : seyi and adekunle and ilebaye

Your pattern has cast, this are the only housemate you drag to filth on this thread , every season the same pattern, you cannot even pretend small,God forbid abeg

The guy hated Laycon with passion.

He was the one that called him Ikorodu failed Musician

That was an all time low

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
The Pepperdem crew members are crazily selfish and, are very sore losers

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
Uriel has raised valid points, but she should have raised these valid points with her fellow Housemates, because I am very sure she's not the only one tired of the Mercy worshipping by all these other low self esteem babes in that house.

These are the things that contribute to drama. Mercy has been very comfortable in that house, nobody is pressing her buttons, nobody is calling her out and Venita has just been coasting along as her ADC.

If Uriel wants to be about that life, she better start calling for a Union strike and giving us something to watch. Crying to Big Brother is not going to solve anything

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
These diary sessions must end now, my sympathy vote basket is depleted 😭😭😭
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
Eeghe:
I agree with Uriel, and all, totally...but she is such a coward, and won't do jack, chaa chaa lipsrsealed
Meanwhile how she is looking younger, more toned and more beautiful than how she was during See Gobbe? Should inspire people to get moving....move and look younger people

Now she is crying, shoot me now!
Please go and be a midwife....
…or confront them...Princess is out so go and ace Venita or Mercy doll

Respect to Doyin, mehnnn (Beverly's voice).... for speaking her truth, always, no matter whose ox is gored
Eyes roll Uriel....
Crying cos she needs to confront the big guns...meanwhile Princess made her bare all her fangs

Gbam!!!
Let her go and be a dedicated mid wife or let her man up and take what she thinks she deserves.
Ike Gwuru'm

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
Biggie thank you..ask her,why is she always bothered about the opinions of others?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
[quote author=Tatiana4u post=124993478][/quote]Cry wella!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
Sanqa:
These diary sessions must end now, my sympathy vote basket is depleted 😭😭😭

grin grin

Now Uriel is asking Biggie if people hate her for what she did.
Maybe viewers should write a letter to Uriel to speak up
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
If I could, I would throw my shoe at Uriel!
She was also like this during See Gobbee, sheesh

This is her chance to be a rock star, and she will skulk away
Now blaming WM for suppressing her....did you need his opinion about Princess?
Nonsense lady, agadi ekwe nka

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
Lauryn41:

Easily in the Top 5 most handsome men in BBN history

😁

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
I said Shuttup Ewu!!
Tacha and Beauty are doing far better even Beauty Won Amvca that ur asabawood whorica has not smelt after spending over decades in the industry🤪🤪🤪
Erica,Tacha and Beauty are doing well in their respective careers.They don’t need to smuggle themselves into BBN Allstars and beg for pardon,only to be rejected by their fellow housemates!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Cry more!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.