Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (874) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1466411 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Ofcourse Whorica is broke and jobless in asaba that's why she spends all day twitting about the show🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
Angel said there is an ant and even 2 ants on the floor and big brother responded and said
Ants are usually attracted to sweet things

Clement1111 you'll not see it now

What other evidence do you need.

Big brother we know you think your babe angel is sweet wink
We know cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
Threebear:
All this insults to ilebaye and the child isn't even going to win.

Direct your anger to Mercy who is giving practically nothing in that House and coasting to victory... because she had the good sense to drop money and materials before coming to the house.

While the rest are relying on fans , after telling us they're "made"

E b things

Where are the Spartans that say they are going to win the money?
Lamborghini fit win am again oo. sad shocked

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Ofcourse Whorica is broke and jobless in asaba that's why she spends all day twitting about the show🤣
At least she’s not begging to be pardoned!!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
Giel:
Angel said there is an ant and even 2 ants on the floor and big brother responded and said
Ants are usually attracted to sweet things

Clement1111 you'll not see it now

What other evidence do you need.

Big brother we know you think your babe angel is sweet wink
We know cheesy
Biggy’s flirting…grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Where are the Spartans that say they are going to win the money?
Lamborghini fit win am again oo. sad shocked
This tells you that Nigerians have different yardsticks they use in picking leaders, not because of intelligence or character, but just by preference.

Except for one or two, all 7 past winners didn't really do much to win, aside fans bandwagon pushing them

Is it Phyna that was shouting who dey who dey and saying she is an agbero and eventually won or is it Efe shouting based on logistics and won in 2017 as well?

Threebear is right, that you can use money to buy sucess like Manchester City did last season to win the UCL

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2023
Tatiana4u:

At least she’s not begging to be pardoned!!!
Who will she beg to pardon her in her dead asabawood location🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
For one who was disqualified, I think Erica has done well for herself post show.Even better than many ex house mates. And she remains hugely popular. She may be your cup of tea, but I think she's one of the most successful ex house mates our there tbh

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
davodyguy:

This tells you that Nigerians have different yardsticks they use in picking leaders, not because of intelligence or character, but just by preference.

Except for one or two, all 7 past winners didn't really do much to win, aside fans bandwagon pushing them

Is it Phyna that was shouting who dey who dey and saying she is an agbero and eventually won or is it Efe shouting based on logistics and won in 2017 as well?

Threebear is right, that you can use money to buy sucess like Manchester City did last season to win the UCL

Let me not even engage you as regards your last sentence

Man city bought win indeed

Na so una cry tire about Argentina
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
davodyguy:

Abeg abeg abeg.
Phyna was full package. She was one of the few winners who worked hard for that money. Tasks, drama, entertainment, no strikes or warning self.

All round woman that lived her flawed reality on TV. Abeg even though Phyna has been quite embarrassing post show she worked for that money and deserved that win.

Phyna on my screen never made me bored. I don't think Phyna dropped money sha. Na her craze carry her come out. grin

Which win Man City buy again? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
TheEnforcer:
For one who was disqualified, I think Erica has done well for herself post show.Even better than many ex house mates. And she remains hugely popular. She may be your cup of tea, but I think she's one of the most successful ex house mates our there tbh
Oh keep shut hoelite!! Even if u compare Erica to her fellow disqualified that includes Tacha and Beauty...she still falls short as the most irrelevant!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
Whatever you all do. Don't let mercy win again. She's giving absolutely nothing in that house and it may seem as though she won't give any till the end. Just coasting on past glory.

I don talk my own.

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
I am sorry but no matter how Adekunle tries, he can never be a bad boy.
He complained to Biggie about a statement Doyin made that got to him.
According to him, he was gisting with some housemates and they remarked that he was happier in this season compared to his level up season. Doyin then said they should give him more time.
He is also complaining about moving the wrong way and wondering how the housemates will perceive him. Biggie is even trying to help his morale by gelling him he shouldn't be concerned about others.

Bad boy is not by piercing ear o! If e didn't dey, E didn't dey

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Whatever you all do. Don't let mercy win again. She's giving absolutely nothing in that house and it may seem as though she won't give any till the end. Just coasting on past glory.

I don talk my own.
Whitemoney isn't winning shit and even Mercy will really have to battle it out.A lot of people have already crowned Mercy because she dropped some huge amount and has huge fan base.We shall see

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Cornerstone2018: 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
Giel:
Big brother asked ilebaye what's going on between herself and the hoh

Ilebaye says ike keeps stepping on her toes
She gives multiple examples

When he made toast. She told him to wash the toaster since he's the last person that used it and he exploded on her saying he'll be the one to give her the 3rd strike.
She had to calm down and not say anything.

2nd time.
She and Ceec cooked because of their punishment they Prepared chicken and beef and Ike came to ask for but ceec told him. Ike insisted and they told him. If you take. That's your share, We many not give you another one and before they finished talking Ike took a big piece meat and ran away.

Later he came back, She had to give him a small piece because if someone takes a big meat that's what they do. They give a small piece of meat again
Ike also went off on her again. Told her again that she'll get a 3rd strike
She didn't say anything again.

3rd
There was a time when he was sharing things
and there was a razor that she and Doyin ordered, so when she stretched out her hand to collect it. He slapped her hand away. She had to calm down and tell ceec to help her get it.

Ilebaye starts crying.

Awww I feel bad

She says Doyin came to tell her that Ike and mercy were discussing her and that they'll give her the last strike, doyin had to go ask mercy about it.

Ilebaye says she hasn't done anything to him
She has done her best not to react but he's stepping on her toes.
She feels he should just stay on his own lane.
She's says she's learning her lesson on how to react to things.
Then she another example

4th example
There was a time she was sleeping and from her sleep, she heard him shouting her name ilebaye. She didn't want to answer because she didn't want anything to trigger her.
Doyin even told him she's going to collect ilebaye's batteries but Ike didn't listen he came to drag the duvet away from her body. She says if someone does it to him he won't be happy.

Ilebaye then said she wants biggie to help her talk to him to stop saying that he'll make her get her 3rd strike and let him stay on his own lane and let her stay on hers

Big brother tells her the good thing is that she's learning to manage her emotions
Big brother also tells her to read the rule book and again and says he'll consider her request.

I feel her pains, and It brought tears in my eyes, because I have experienced such frustration before, don't worry, I'm sending my love to you with some votes.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
OldBeer:
According to him, he was gisting with some housemates and they remarked that he was happier in this season compared to his level up season. Doyin then said they should give him more time.
He is also complaining about moving the wrong way and wondering how the housemates will perceive him. Biggie is even trying to help his morale by gelling him he shouldn't be concerned about others.

I’m sure if it was Adekunle that said what Doyin said,u and ur ilk would have dragged him non stop...
Make I still dey watch una

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
OldBeer:

Biggy asked him what happened to bad boy deks 😂 and he thinks he is still around.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
Big brother told Adekunle not to only focus on negative comments that he speaks only on negative comments

Adekunle said he read alot of negative comments when he left the house

Big brother told him to focus on the positive that he might be disliked or loved but never forgotten

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
GOD..
When is JUDGEJUDITH AND Tatiana4u going to hug each other..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
Since Ilebaye get plenty fans for here
If you appreciate my updates help me vote for Alex and whitemoney too embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
Audio bad boy.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
She doesn’t need to beg for pardon cos she’s a self made millionaire.Not an entitled spoiled Kidd who thinks he’s dope cos his father has dwindling dirty money!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
Aguwanyi:
GOD..
When is JUDGEJUDITH AND Tatiana4u going to hug each other..
I no dey hug mentally unstable people with leprosy biko undecided

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
Uriel in the diary room now
She went to fix her hair and spray perfume first

I'm sure big brother will reprimand her
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
Uriel princess is out

Who will you rant about now? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
In as much as Adekunle and venita are cute together and dia r'ship is cute n dangerous at d same time, I Neva saw dia ship coming. So it's shocking seeing d two of Dem togeda.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Oh keep shut hoelite!! Even if u compare Erica to her fellow disqualified that includes Tacha and Beauty...she still falls short as the most irrelevant!!
Kwa kwa kwa
E pain am!grin
Holite kee you dia!grin
You can never post a decent comment without adding unnecessary insults to it and that shows how miserable you are!
Tueh!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
Giel:
Since Ilebaye get plenty fans for here
If you appreciate my updates help me vote for Alex and whitemoney too embarassed

I appreciate your updates a lot. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:

I don talk my own.
You have said it all!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
OldBeer:

He’s a softie
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
Rossycee:

No. For this All Stars just Kidd, Venita, Uriel, Ike and Tbaj

I really like dia accent. But I'm I f only one not hearing any accent from pere. Others their accent are on point.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.