Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (901) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1472343 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 3:05am On Aug 10, 2023
GBOLAGBURUGBURU:
But Pere sha calm down o..
You no fit try am outside house..

Some people Dey respond physically to verbal abuse..

Me I go blow your mouth that’s for sure…

😂😂Internet Sha.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:05am On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Remember I22 nearly comot her hair on Saturday, if she no run A23 fit slap her o.......
LMAO
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 3:05am On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Angel's anger is justified, the director should have taken their time to study the script so they could understand how to direct the movie properly, but they never did, Pere and CeeC messed up here and they are the reason the work Angel put in is about to go down the drain.......
It shows that pere failed in his directing job grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:06am On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:
So Pere na professional begger for outside wey dey always beg people for money, Venita don see Pere finish o.....cheesy grin cheesy
Ah shocked
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 3:06am On Aug 10, 2023
Most of the housemates get craze, including the easy going Tbaj. That was why it was foolish for Baye to think she could get away with her provocation in all stars, considering she knew she didn't get away with such provocation in level up. Now, everyone could see when I stated that it was not about Baye. Everyone get craze normally and dem dey show it to one another. Now would anyone say Adekunle, Pere, Venita, Ceec, Angel etc were being bullied by one another?

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:08am On Aug 10, 2023
OldBeer:
See how CeeC is applying herself to produce a movie that will come out nice and run for a decent time.
Give it to Amuche and she will come up with a film that will run for 10 hours and still have the guts to complain that the filming drained her. New York film graduate una.

No be your ceec angel disgrace thoroughly now grin say na sleep she dey sleep when others dey work only to for her to be complaining later? grin

Hope you watched that part? cheesy

Lmao
Karma came too quickly cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:08am On Aug 10, 2023
Dsimmer:
Most of the housemates get craze, including the easy going Tbaj. That was why it was foolish for Baye to think she could get away with her provocation in all stars, considering she knew she didn't get away with such provocation in level up. Now, everyone can see when I stated that it's not about Baye. Everyone get craze normally and dem dey show it to one another. Now would anyone say Adekunle, Pere, Venita, Ceec, Angel etc were being bullied by one another?

How IIebaye take enter this matter now

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 3:09am On Aug 10, 2023
Btw, I hope those who said the house will be boring if Ilegbaye no dey there are watching. See all the many dramas that has happened and that babe is missing from all.
And it's not useless drama caused by alcohol and preek that the antagonist will feign forgetfulness in the morning, but interesting drama as a result of egos and intellects clashing.

20 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 3:09am On Aug 10, 2023
bentenny:

Angel and arin smoked in SYE
Hermes smoked in LU
I don't know about LD

The last and only season I watched well was pepper dem the watched the others sparingly..

So perhaps that’s why I didn’t realize
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 3:10am On Aug 10, 2023
Giel:

No be your ceec angel disgrace thoroughly now grin say na sleep she dey sleep when others dey work only to for her to be complaining later? grin

Hope you watched that part? cheesy

Lmao
Karma came too quickly cheesy
CeeC say her matter dey freezer. She will resume in the morning.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 3:11am On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:

E b like u never know that comrade!
Make I first run before 'paul epistles to the Corinthians' go scatter my mentions!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:11am On Aug 10, 2023
OldBeer:
But you watch am abi?
You watch the disgrace Angel give ceec? cheesy
Na wetin be my joy be that
LMAO

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:12am On Aug 10, 2023
Ceec grin

She's sending soma to go and talk to Angel that angel fcked up grin

Where her mouth? Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 3:12am On Aug 10, 2023
Ceec said una adekunle is little piece of shit!!

Kunle don suffer for this fake ship sha

Ceec leave bad character o grin

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:12am On Aug 10, 2023
CeeC talking about toxic energy, Pere and CeeC trashing Adekunle, they should say it to his face now.......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 3:13am On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I'm simply pointing out the fact. Shouldn't you clowns arise for the likes of Venita, Adekunle, Pere, Ceec, Angel etc for showing craze to one another? grin

Also note without your provocative predator Baye, everyone get their craze normally as you can see.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:13am On Aug 10, 2023
This is why I don't like this yeye ship Adekunle go enter, na Venita dey bring this insult for the boy......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:14am On Aug 10, 2023
My only buinesss is that Alex is vindicated tonight.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:15am On Aug 10, 2023
Dsimmer:

I'm simply pointing out the fact. Shouldn't you clowns arise for the likes of Venita, Adekunle, Pere, Ceec, Angel etc for showing craze to one another? grin

Also note without your provocative predator Baye, everyone get their craze normally as you can see.

I hope you are not in love with IIebaye though.....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 3:15am On Aug 10, 2023
OldBeer:
Earnestly waiting! grin
Just prepare to defend her with all your life!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 3:17am On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:
CeeC talking about toxic energy, Pere and CeeC trashing Adekunle, they should say it to his face now.......

Trashing or Gossiping?
So when Adekunle table their matter tomorrow...we go know the English to use

Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:17am On Aug 10, 2023
bentenny:

E b like u never know that comrade!
Make I first run before 'paul epistles to the Corinthians' go scatter my mentions!

Chai I don enter trap......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 3:18am On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Ceec still get mind pass that yeye military nurse!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 3:18am On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I hope you are not in love with IIebaye though.....

I'm rather pointing out the hypocrisy of you clowns arising for provocative predator. Aren't you clowns going to arise for others for showing craze to one another? grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 3:18am On Aug 10, 2023
Dsimmer:
Most of the housemates get craze, including the easy going Tbaj. That was why it was foolish for Baye to think she could get away with her provocation in all stars, considering she knew she didn't get away with such provocation in level up. Now, everyone can see when I stated that it was not about Baye. Everyone get craze normally and dem dey show it to one another. Now would anyone say Adekunle, Pere, Venita, Ceec, Angel etc were being bullied by one another?
All out fight between more than 8 housemates, this one still found a way to drag Ilebaye into conversation. Smh.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:18am On Aug 10, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Nobody:
Angel: protect illebaye at all cost 😂
Angel: baye, come and hug me

Me:grin

Just imagine grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 3:19am On Aug 10, 2023
I just dey pity this Angel girl. Look at how she's disgracing herself and family on national TV.

She think she's giving us content with all this her disrespectful attitude.

What she seem to forget is that, the negative image she's trying to paint will come back to hunt her.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:19am On Aug 10, 2023
Fairdamsel:
Na…. This isn’t fair
How was Alex to know the yoruba
cry cry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:20am On Aug 10, 2023
Dsimmer:

I'm rather pointing out the hypocrisy of you clowns arising for provocative predator. Aren't you clowns going to arise for others for showing craze to one another? grin

Sorry Pastor Paul.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 3:20am On Aug 10, 2023
ChristoBam:

All out fight between more than 8 housemates, this one still found a way to drag Ilebaye into conversation. Smh.

Pointing out the hypocrisy like I always do. Aren't you clowns going to arise for others for showing craze to one another? grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 3:20am On Aug 10, 2023
Dsimmer:

Clown support and post about your fave and stop spamming this thread everyday with different garbage. Everyday Baye this Baye that. Someone said you were like this with Khosi too last year. Which kain life be this?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:21am On Aug 10, 2023
Altrarecords:

Anyone who has a problem with White money of all people is truly a troublesome person because white money is the last housemate that would intentionally want to start trouble
My Whitemoney kiss

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.