Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1466644 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
Just saw clips of last night's drama grin grin

Best season ever..

When will mercy the so called "queen of highlights" give highlight?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
Kiddwaya is trying Sha, kiddwaya has disappointed all those people who thought he only went far in the previous house because of Erica, he proved them all wrong lol.

The person that confirmed it is Neo, neo has been boring lol, for adekunle that's super boring to get highlight pass neo just know say neo boring gon lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
scondy:
Script don lost ....

This season eehn....loool...

Lawd have mercy… grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
Titaniumental:
Pere: If kuku had kept talking his Nonsense, I swear to God, I would have lost my shit, my hands would have swung Him and I wouldn't miss. I just remembered I am here, so I wouldn't do that shit.
Cross : Let's not get physical

Pere would av send dat weakling to the hospital and we would have prolly welcome him back

I can feel a blood vessel Poppin in his brain saying this, it is Adekunle issue that will give your military nurse higb BP in that house.

Kunle has move on, while your failed general is still Sobbing all around, carrying face up and down like spoilt fufu, if biggie house tire him, he should take voluntary exit.

Adekunle carry on

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Just saw clips of last night's drama grin grin

Best season ever..

When will mercy the so called "queen of highlights" give highlight?
Mercy only highlight na for 15guys to dae rock her, mercy dae try give out sexy energy but e dae emit ashawo vibes.

I just like the way Ike just don dae get sense to no dae reason her matter.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
Titaniumental:
Venbitter talk say,Pere no get degree,e nor get paper,lol

The question is how person wey no get paper join US Army?

How person wey no get degree become Military Nurse? Remember this was thesame person wey talk say Pere na Military nurse o,lol.

While he was cooking all this fallacy ontop Pere,Ike interrupted her that what she is saying is not true,she said it's true dat "you knw all this US Military are looking for person wey get body wey dom go put for war front"
Again coming from someone wey talk say Pere na just Military nurse e no be real soldier wey dey hold gun,lol

Venbitter is gradually running mad and we will be here for all her madness.

That role wey she dey hustle for,for inside Pere's movie she no go see

You need certificate to become a military nurse but not necessarily a degree certificate as I believe there are different cadres, we have nursing assistants and being a graduate isn’t part of the requirements.

The allegation of him not having paper defiles logic except his enlistment into the military was on contract basis and permanent residency wasn’t part of the package.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by H2ho(m): 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
This thread is becoming senseless…like wat da hell??

Multiple monikers typing gibberish angry

Support your favs in peace & stop all dis bullshit….we been here is since BBA…. Peaceout👎

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
Is Ilebaye really getting votes this season?

Twitter sauces claim so. shocked

I wish they can show the full results.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
Alphagan:

You need a certificate to become a military nurse but not necessarily a degree certificate as I believe there are different cadres, we have nursing assistants and being a graduate is not a requirement.

The allegation of him not having paper defiles logic except his enlistment into the military was on contract basis and permanent residency wasn’t part of the package.
The cases u make here for us to agree that she is saying the truth ain't the case in reality.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
Coldie:

Frodd right from time was a boring person, but he masks it with him being matured.

I just dae wonder how somebody with such boring personality dae use manage night club for somewhere like Lagos.

If not for luck some people show business is not their thing
as if it's not the same 120m other HMs come hustle for him come too..

Abi him come manage BBN house? I no just understand this Oga Oga he's exhibiting there.

Na viewers and voters sha.. maybe they're okay with his Oga lifestyle in the house.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
Eeghe:
Mz MamBi
Doll see this thread

https://twitter.com/wizkid_fan1/status/1689441532179308544?s=46&t=Mp1zZARhgrvoJNnxFCL07Q

Wow, this is really savage from Venita. Seems ladies generally have that natural peppery talent with acidic insults wey dey enter body very well.

Ike just kept on goading her for more info on Pere which I'm sure he's keeping as ammunition for his future schemes. Telling her all the info you have on him is already more than cutting him to size. Just shows all the Pepperdem peeps are together in sync against most of the other season hms.

And to Pere, if an HM has got serious dirt on you, the normal thing is to avoid triggering them directly. Except if you think the confrontation is gonna get you closer to the moolah.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
Jack500:

I can feel a blood vessel Poppin in his brain saying this, it is Adekunle issue that will give your military nurse higb BP in that house.

Kunle has move on, while your failed general is still Sobbing all around, carrying face up and down like spoilt fufu, if biggie house tire him, he should take voluntary exit.

Adekunle carry on
More like this rabid dog own bah?

LMAO

Mad man on the loose

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
Angel is back directing cheesy not even consulting Ceec. I expect something to happen soon
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
Dsimmer:

Well, Tolanibaj know there's a cold war between Alex and Ceec thus it could have formed her opinion about the two hence her suggestion, considering the beef between the two. However, Tolanibaj has worked with Alex during the choreography thus could probably tilt towards Alex side, considering Ceec has fought with several housemates.
Alot of fights in that house against ceec from my observation, alot of the housemates already have an opinion of ceec so immediately she even as little as coughs at them they flare up.

I like how ceec made Angel look silly, when angel was trying to get into a shouting match with her and she walked away lol. When angel finished shouting she went and sat down.

I also like how ceec apologized to the housemates collectively.

Mark my words by this time next week Alex wud gossip that ceec apologizing is her strategy lol.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
Sanqa:
Angel is back directing cheesy not even consulting Ceec. I expect something to happen soon
Nothing would happen, ceec no really send angel lol.

When she wants to even think about it she would ask herself wetin she and 2000 pikin want dae argue lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7797737/adekunle-venita-rip-pere-apart

The failed military nurse was rip apart by Adekunle and venita.

The nurse has been sobbing since then

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
ThierryJay:

Wow, this is really savage from Venita. Seems ladies generally have that natural peppery talent with acidic insults wey dey enter body very well.

Ike just kept on goading her for more info on Pere which I'm sure he's keeping as ammunition for his future schemes. Telling her all the info you have on him is already more than cutting him to size. Just shows all the Pepperdem peeps are in sync against most of the other season hms.

And to Pere, if an HM has got serious dirt on you, the normal thing is to avoid triggering them directly. Except if you think if the confrontation is gonna get you closer to the moolah.
Lol
Lori iro

Who cares with lies from a pained rejected failed actress,that couldn't get a role she wanted in a movie,and started hauling all sort of pathetic lies,lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
I wonder how serious Cross dey keep him face when he dey try cram during exam.. Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
Allnacruise:

Lol
But sincerely what's the genesis of this pick pocket narrative
He was paid to influence for a company and he ended up scamming them..When he was asked for a refund,he kept giving excuses upon excuses cos there’s was no money to refund..
I also heard he’s been picking pocketing before he graduated to scamming..More like he’s kleptomaniac …Phones,Pens,Pencils and even his friends wears are not safe around him..I heard he went to a store to steal wigs for Bella,he was disgraced and his management had to pay to cover up..Heard a lot of stories about his stealing habits but let me pity him small due to my nice nature..

But let me burst ur bubbles…he failed in been an abuser,he couldn’t even cover up his tracks before going for bbn,he failed as a footballer atleast we hear this from his mouth at d reunion and has failed as a pick pocket and a scammer cos he was exposed and disgraced on line..

His irredeemable chiwawas are welcome to cry in my mention…Ndi oshi fc..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
I don't want to believe Twitter people and their sauces flying around that a different housemate might top this week.

Threebear and Clement1111 what are your sauces saying oo. sad
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
ThierryJay:

Ike just kept on goading her for more info on Pere which I'm sure he's keeping as ammunition for his future schemes. Telling her all the info you have on him is already more than cutting him to size. Just shows all the Pepperdem peeps are together in sync against most of the other season hms.

And to Pere, if an HM has got serious dirt on you, the normal thing is to avoid triggering them directly. Except if you think the confrontation is gonna get you closer to the moolah.
Last paragraph....All those things Venita said, I dare her to repeat them when Pere is around. He will also expose her, and it may be uglier.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
Like for Alpha Male : General Pere.

Share for Her Royal Majesty 👑PRINCESS ADA

😂

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Even Tolanibaj that doesn't hv much fans get hope pass ilebaye.

What would even mk it worst is that based on her assault of ceec, even if she doesn't hv the lowest vote the eviction jury would mk sure she goes home.

Big brother already knows people they need to send home after the first few weeks.

Ilebaye and frodd are seating on the top of that list, neo and venita and in the 2nd part
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
Chimezie198:
everytime he would be complaining of waist pain. I wonder wetin him dey carry him waist dey do apart from laying down during morning workouts

After effects of war ....u know say na General ....na him lead US go Afghanistan....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2023
Geezeem:

If all that was written about Adekunle, you wouldn't drop a one liner of response

Drop the mask Tete!
Drop it already

You are too obvious

Hahaahaha.....I like pere but I love adekunle more....so until he fights with another hm.....na kunle side I pitch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Illebaye is top 3 right now

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
Titaniumental:

Lol
Lori iro

Who cares with lies from a pained rejected failed actress,that couldn't get a role she wanted in a movie,and started hauling all sort of pathetic lies,lol

Well, until Pere debunks it, the "lies" will linger esp for neutrals.

Got no problem with all what Venita said though as it doesnt make me like Pere less in the house. Only issue I have is Pere's picking on Adekunle who swiftly returned the energy.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
N3TRAL:
Like for Alpha Male : General Pere.

Share for Her Royal Majesty 👑PRINCESS ADA

😂

Princess Ada?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
Sanqa:

Last paragraph....All those things Venita said, I dare her to repeat them when Pere is around. He will also expose her, and it may be uglier.

Lol and I'll enjoy the drama more. Personally I'll always vote for Pere over Venita so it's all good.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2023
Igwe Frodd. Goosebumps
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
Which kind offkey Adekunle dey sing like this....

Baritone voice wey just dey waste for nothing...

He needs to attend music classes...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
The girls in that house either seem ceec as a threat or they have this low self esteem towards her.

If they said ceec would act, immediately all the girls want to act, if they say ceec should direct immediately every girl wants to direct lol.

What is this about ceec's presence.

Even mercy knows ceec is her

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.