Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1491129 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
N3TRAL:
Like for Alpha Male : General Pere.

Share for Her Royal Majesty 👑PRINCESS ADA

😂

Your vawulency grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
ToyinDipo:

Apart from stupidity, Kuku has got nothing over Pere.
B in man skin, aspiring to be a step father to kids he is only older than by 10 years or less, what a wasted life, sad.
Didn’t he run back to Venitrash after no lady was looking his way.

Please are you in any patriots group I will love to join

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
Coldie:
The girls in that house either seem ceec as a threat or they have this low self esteem towards her.

If they said ceec would act, immediately all the girls want to act, if they say ceec should direct immediately every girl wants to direct lol.

What is this about ceec's presence.

Even mercy knows ceec is her

Not true, cause right from the beginning it was Angel that was handling the drama. CeeC forced herself into it.

She was doing a treble job to the extent the producer Sheyi had to fire her and Pere. She had to beg Sheyi to reinstate her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
Any patriots WhatsApp group I will love to join

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
RightDecision15:

Please are you in any patriots group I will love to join
Nah, I’m not in any group

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
Went offline only to return and see my baby doing exploits!
Oh Illebaye,you will forever be GOATED!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Eeghe:
Mz MamBi
Doll see this thread

https://twitter.com/wizkid_fan1/status/1689441532179308544?s=46&t=Mp1zZARhgrvoJNnxFCL07Q

Love you Milllyyyyyy…

Watching the part where Venita was updating Ike…. grin

She was dancing on top of the insults she was giving Pere …. I almost fell off my chair with her theatrics

I had to come and give you kisses for the juicy link…. Let me go back and continue…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
If you know that Illebaye is using your script or your fave’s,you better come forward now or forever remain silent!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
Coldie:

Uriel is far more interesting than frodd and adekunle combined.

Adekunle only highlights since the show started is his fight with pere

Even if anybody says Uriel is boring her diary sessions are live comedy on screen.

Plus her trying to be in kitchen rivalry with whitemoney lol

Lmao
All these Military nurse fans sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
From bottom 3 to top 5!!!
Illebaye’s script can never be replicated or copied by any cos they’re many!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
GIddem baby!!!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
Bennytwin:
Ds Ike should be protected at all cost!
Such a character!
He is reality tv gold
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
Frodd sef.. cheesy

With his movie role with sir dee back then, you will think he will displace Mr Ibu from the Industry..

Here we are again.🤣🤣

This people should go on a break after this all stars jaree..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
I thought kidd was the King earlier
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
Is Ilebaye really getting votes this season?

Twitter sauces claim so. shocked

I wish they can show the full results.
small 🌶️ is d surprise package of the season....last week she was top 5.... with d way she gain more fans lastwk she might top 3 this week...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
Aguwanyi:

He was paid to influence for a company and he ended up scamming them..When he was asked for a refund,he kept giving excuses upon excuses cos there’s was no money to refund..
I also heard he’s been picking pocketing before he graduated to scamming..More like he’s kleptomaniac …Phones,Pens,Pencils and even his friends wears are not safe around him..I heard he went to a store to steal wigs for Bella,he was disgraced and his management had to pay to cover up..Heard a lot of stories about his stealing habits but let me pity him small due to my nice nature..

But let me burst ur bubbles…he failed in been an abuser,he couldn’t even cover up his tracks before going for bbn,he failed as a footballer atleast we hear this from his mouth at d reunion and has failed as a pick pocket and a scammer cos he was exposed and disgraced on line..

His irredeemable chiwawas are welcome to cry in my mention…Ndi oshi fc..
grin cheesy grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
Just tuned in
This act 1 scene 2 looks beautiful
The acting. Whitemoney and uriel's singing.
Everyone is trying
Angel still dey for sound too.

Neo too is very serious with his duties.
They are trying
Atleast the lines cross was struggling to learn. He's remembering it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
Someone should tell Adekunle he is off tune 🤢

So all the gra gra Cynthia was doing for 3 weeks was an act grin
Today she is the sweetest housemate cheesy a humble being with a lot of "please" being thrown around shocked
If I was not watching I would not believe anybody who posted this. Seyi spices cheesy being shown that life doesn't revolve around you will humble a person.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
Eeghe:
Mz MamBi
Doll see this thread

https://twitter.com/wizkid_fan1/status/1689441532179308544?s=46&t=Mp1zZARhgrvoJNnxFCL07Q

Whew, Venita is something else…. shocked

And you see Ike ehn, grin. Just dey add kindling to an already burning fire….

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
Fairdamsel:
See Ilabaye o

Any strategy… she sabi

Tell me why she shouldn’t win?

I am just here ‘priding’😁😁
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
She keeps unveiling new strategies as the day progresses…what a strategic Queen!grin
They said she’s always looking for trouble and playing the victim,using Tacha’s strategy and now that she’s been issued strikes,she’s now a better and more interesting woman!
Sometimes I appreciate the strikes and how her enemies plotted her downfall cos they pushed her into success!!!
Keep “priding” my dear,cos it’s not easy to Stan a winner!!!!

1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
This Cross' character is giving jealous childhood friend vibes

Ok they don off am grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
Dsimmer:

Yet the one gbas gbos which Tolanibaj gave on the show, those hypocritical clowns are yet to recover from it till now grin You want her to give gba gbos and when she does, some hypocritical lunatic will start to cry while making a victim out of the provocative predator insulting people after harassing them in their bed and as well as provoking everyone. The hypocrisy!

Anyway, as long as no one bring craze to Tolanibaj side, she no get wahala grin

That aside, she's good at getting inside the heads of the guys to appease or make them squash their quarrel. See the way she conversed with Pere over his quarrel for example. I remembered how she was always doing that to Kidd for Erica sake in lock down whenever Erica and Kidd had issues. She's also a good dancer and life of the party.

On this again, that was why I said Tbaj craze no be here normally grin but as long as no one bring craze to her side, she no get wahala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
Sanqa:
Someone should tell Adekunle he is off tune 🤢

So all the gra gra Cynthia was doing for 3 weeks was an act grin
Today she is the sweetest housemate cheesy a humble being with a lot of "please" being thrown around shocked
If I was not watching I would not believe anybody who posted this. Seyi spices cheesy being shown that life doesn't revolve around you will humble a person.

It's not easy to be fired na grin
After insulting Alex's script and directing in week 1 grin
She thought this week would be like week one when everyone was babying her and it was Alex she was disrespecting grin
Producer seyi fired her ass grin na plenty begging save her grin

I even saw her apology to the whole house. grin
She insulted the whole house with her this house is full of shit statement and she had to apologize for it. No amount of blaming Alex by her or her fans could save her grin
She had to go and apologize for her nasty ways because no one was taking it.
Now she knows to be better behaved grin
Before seyi sack her again grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
ToyinDipo:

Apart from stupidity, Kuku has got nothing over Pere.
B in man skin, aspiring to be a step father to kids he is only older than by 10 years or less, what a wasted life, sad.
Didn’t he run back to Venitrash after no lady was looking his way.

Wish you can say that to is face........so you can explain how any of this affects your personal life and how is any of your business.......lol

His life....his choices...so why the hate,insult and naming calling Nawa ooo

The way some of you take adekunle life choices personal........it makes me feel mental health needs to be taken more seriously in Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
N3TRAL:
Like for Alpha Male : General Pere.

Share for Her Royal Majesty 👑PRINCESS ADA

😂

Venita just killed this guy's game....

Bad boy Deks lost so many fans cos of Venita, I'm one of them....it's so sad undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
Coldie:

Even Tolanibaj that doesn't hv much fans get hope pass ilebaye.

What would even mk it worst is that based on her assault of ceec, even if she doesn't hv the lowest vote the eviction jury would mk sure she goes home.

Big brother already knows people they need to send home after the first few weeks.

Ilebaye and frodd are seating on the top of that list, neo and venita and in the 2nd part
Unless Ilebaye is disqualified.
Ilebaye is not leaving anytime soon.
Go outside and touch grass.
You are yarning rubbish Multichoice will not tamper with your votes. It is your votes that will decide if you stay or leave.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
“Venita to Ike — Pere doesn't have a valid paper or degree.
He is a 52 year old man that dyes his hair.
He doesn't have 1naira in his bank account.
He wanted to drag Maria Chike down, but he will never succeed.
He can never have successful relationship because ladies will chop him and run.
Everything about him is fake, including fake teeth”
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
VOTE ILEBAYE!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
Pere things he can discredit and bully Adekunle not knowing he'll end up being isolated.

I come dey pity am sef.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
Amazing vocals WM

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
Whitemoney na your song you use for movie
grin
Whitemoney says if big brother won't play his songs regularly he'll find a way to get his songs promo.
Whitemoney is good.
Everyone tried.
For this scene the housemates tried.

Big brother release the movie for us to watch Sha.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
I don't want to believe Twitter people and their sauces flying around that a different housemate might top this week.

Threebear and Clement1111 what are your sauces saying oo. sad
Lol
Ilebaye is doing well but not to the extent of topping.
She's not even top 4

Omo !!!!

You're right o

(1) (2) (3) ... (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.