Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (930) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1500589 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Went offline only to return and see my baby doing exploits!
Oh Illebaye,you will forever be GOATED!!!

This second chance is truly for her.

I am happy for her.

God bless everyone voting for her.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
Threebear:

Lol
Ilebaye is doing well but not to the extent of topping.
She's not even top 4
Ok oo.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
kowema:
Oh my Ileba-Wonder

New day new strategy.
She just killed this Chief priestess role now I'm considering a new career path grin.
Ilebaye to the world.
#Ileba-Wonder!.

The HMs gave her a clapping ovation cause it was an awe.
See the crowd watching and taking notes.

Dsimmer, is that you in Bitter-leaf Green ? grin grin grin
I couldn’t be prouder!grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
Angel's earrings are very beautiful
They really frame her face well.

I wonder when they have to finish shooting the movie.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
Seunomobo:

Venita just killed this guy's game....

Bad boy Deks lost so many fans cos of Venita, I'm one of them....it's so sad undecided

It'll all work for his good, cause when Venita is finally evicted, most of her fans will vote for him.

So losing one or two fans won't cost him anything.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
Seunomobo:

Venita just killed this guy's game....

Bad boy Deks lost so many fans cos of Venita, I'm one of them....it's so sad undecided
You were never a fan!!

Other housemates dey Bleep up...yet their fans dey support them yet

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
Dsimmer:

Are you talking about the provocative predator who said she came with Tacha and Ceec strategy? grin She fell into her own trap in the end cheesy
Sharap!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
Chai !

Team ilebaye

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
Pere is now useless in the house as the play is going on fine and no one sends him, he is just laying there and can't say Jack, Seyi no be retired military man but he sabi plan successful coup....cheesy grin cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
Aguwanyi:

You sound like a product of ..
U need healing with Maria..Go and pour ur grievances there..No be my Adekunle u go take heal..

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Threebear:
Chai !

Team ilebaye

Wetin do them abi with all the mouth dey don enter bottom 3.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Adekunle went from 3rd to 5th

Mercy from 1st to third

Nawa o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Pere is now useless in the house as the play is going on fine and no one sends him, he is just laying there and can't say Jack, Seyi no be retired military man but he sabi plan successful coup....cheesy grin cheesy

I even come dey pity am.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
Threebear:

Mercy from 1st to third

Nawa o

1st, 2nd and 4th nko? 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
Titaniumental:
Pere: If kuku had kept talking his Nonsense, I swear to God, I would have lost my shit, my hands would have swung Him and I wouldn't miss. I just remembered I am here, so I wouldn't do that shit.
Cross : Let's not get physical

Pere would av send dat weakling to the hospital and we would have prolly welcome him back
Real big boys don't throw fists.

They're too classy for that.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
Coldie:

Uriel is far more interesting than frodd and adekunle combined.

Adekunle only highlights since the show started is his fight with pere.

Even if anybody says Uriel is boring her diary sessions are live comedy on screen.

Plus her trying to be in kitchen rivalry with whitemoney lol

I dont know why Adekunle is triggering you so much to the extent that you are bringing him in when the comment you quoted was all about Frodd.

Were you AWOL during the first week when Deks hogged plenty highlights?

I suspect you re a Sheggz fan.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ok act 1 scene 3 now
Wish I saw act 1 scene 1
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Just saw clips of last night's drama grin grin

Best season ever..

When will mercy the so called "queen of highlights" give highlight?
Never o!
She wants to come and reap from where she did not sow!
She came in acting like one Village Cardi B and a local p.imp,feeling herself and acting like she’s above everyone else.
I’m so happy that Cece’s there to humble her on the polls!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
Coldie:
The girls in that house either seem ceec as a threat or they have this low self esteem towards her.

If they said ceec would act, immediately all the girls want to act, if they say ceec should direct immediately every girl wants to direct lol.

What is this about ceec's presence.

Even mercy knows ceec is her
I don't think any girl there envies Cynthia anything. What is there to envy? Beauty? Body? Money? Clothes? Man? She doesn't have any of those. Instead she is the one who would kill for Venita's beauty, Alex' body grin Mercy's money, Ilebaye's talent 😂 Tolani's accent (have you heard her trying it? 😋)
Ceec is the one with inferiority complex. She doesn't have anything that is better than anyone in that house. Which is why she is so bitter.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
Threebear:

Mercy from 1st to third

Nawa o

Give us top 8 let me check something
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
Frodd is giving Pete Edochie.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Seyi still hasn't allowed him to come back? shocked
This our producer harsh sha
But Pere sef.
How director go dey argue with producer?
Let him just apologize like his co director ceec and let's move on

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
I give it to Alex's fans sha, they're not many but they're determined.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
Avedonn:

I even come dey pity am.

His ego go the best of him and the result is evident, same fate would have be fall CeeC she was wise enough to quickly go straighten up with Seyi then apologise to the house.....

In all of this Seyi is the don in that house and everyone follows his lead as he has everybody in his pocket.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
Soma is not in the bottom.... shocking

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
Coldie:
Kiddwaya is trying Sha, kiddwaya has disappointed all those people who thought he only went far in the previous house because of Erica, he proved them all wrong lol.

The person that confirmed it is Neo, neo has been boring lol, for adekunle that's super boring to get highlight pass neo just know say neo boring gon lol
Kidd is trying but he can never get the same ratings and respect he once had during Lockdown cos there’s no Erica!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
Giel:

Seyi still hasn't allow him to come back? shocked
This our producer harsh sha
But Pere sef.
How director go dey argue with producer?
Let him just apologize like his co director ceec and let's move on

He won't apologise, Seyi was ready to talk to him in the morning only for him to blow Seyi off, thinking he has the backing of CeeC, Kidd and some few other HMs.

However, he finds out the hard way that those peeps don't have his back, they hung him out to dry.......

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
This is funny as hell cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
Coldie:

Mercy only highlight na for 15guys to dae rock her, mercy dae try give out sexy energy but e dae emit ashawo vibes.

I just like the way Ike just don dae get sense to no dae reason her matter.

Lol..Ike don Dey wise small smallgrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2023
CeeC coming for 120 million

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
Is Ilebaye really getting votes this season?

Twitter sauces claim so. shocked

I wish they can show the full results.
She’s not getting any votes o…I heard she’s struggling with Neo and Seyi on the polls

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
If only CeeC can continue to be like this, the set is well coordinated now and people are listening to her now with her using the right communication pattern to communicate to the HMs......

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.