Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos (59821 Views)

AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) / Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by wealthyvic1: 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
BIG RUBBISH NEWS
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by LagosFirstSon: 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by Angelfrost(m): 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
Anny69:
Good thing she broke the internet, we all need a break from social media and all that useful information. Thanks Temi!

Broke which Internet??! The same one I'm using or another one?!!

The only person Bossing the Internet, for now, is King Lionel Messi! tongue
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by brain54(m): 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
fourboys:
She is fast aging shocked shocked abi na my eyes
First thing I noticed…
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by ImoleNaija: 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
My gf set pass this one.

Na money she no get like her.

And, my girl has prospects of becoming a billionaire's wife. grin
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by jogsman01(m): 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
treatise:

You nor tire?
ayam nor even understanding anymore

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by NaijaNaWaa: 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
She has long legs and that's awesome. Some flesh around her hips and boobs would have done the tricks ! 70/100,still a pass mark !

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by Blankstare(m): 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
achimendy:

I thought am the only one that noticed it. She look dry, old and sick.

Haba... your eyes must be paining you

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by Curtisaxel10: 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
She could actually be a model. She has the toned, fit body, straight nose and hot long legs they normally look out for.

But I wouldn't fork her though. No boobs🙂

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by Diego35M: 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
mayourad3bayo:
She instantly garnered a flurry of reactions from her fans and followers who couldn't help but gush over her beauty and enviable physique.

Billionaire daughter and actress, Temi Otedola, has caused a huge stir on social media after she showed off her incredible figure in new photos.

Taking to her Instagram page on Friday, July 15, the 27-year-old daughter of Nigerian business mogul Femi Otedola shared lovely photos of herself in a green crochet two-piece bikini.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CurxD4Ws5P4/?igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==
Is she still with Mr Eazi?
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by President2001(m): 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
What makes dry fish shine
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
Dshocker:
She is advertising her product, trying to tell men out there, that she is single and available for a serious relationship.

One would begin to wonder why guys are just not wiving Femi Otedola's children, what is the problem?

Something must be fundamentally wrong...

Na Mr easy dey chop her work you don't know.
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by enemyofprogress: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
Op where the shine? Person look like bonga fish, you dey call am shine. Na so so bones full there. Give me ponmo wey get flesh like Dominique
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by lexy2014: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
What is sexy about this?
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by enemyofprogress: 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
President2001:
What makes dry fish shine
I wonder o
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by Deji1960: 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
MaryAye:

Yes, it is. The full meaning of News is;

N=Notable
E=Event
W=Weather and
S=sport

The last time I checked, this beautiful woman's physique fits into one of the descriptions above.

I know you will want to thank me for this brief lecture, but never mind. It is what it is. Adios!!

Will you keep kwayet there
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by chatinent: 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
Pants and bras wear underwear until they repackaged it with the new name... Bikini.
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by Matooosa222: 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
Sweetvie:
Notable Events, weather and Sports

NEWSPAPERS. FULL MEANING NORTH, EAST, WEST SOUTH PAST AND PRESENT EVENT AND REPORTS YOU GARRIT
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by Shikena(m): 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
Keep looking bikini of all the problems in Nigeria grin
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by sylve11: 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2023
MS247:
cool

No be waiting Dem they take swim be this?!

Or

Was she supposed to swim with Iro and Buba with gele

Almost all adults on the internet knows how female anatomy and unclothedness looks like, yet we act holy

grin cool
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by dannyspeejay(m): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
wetin carry diz one come out

Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by Iluvmycontr3: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
jogsman01:
Na news be this?

I tire ooo🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by Adakintroy: 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
If na poor man pikin na mini olosho.

As na rich man pikin na hot bikini.

I say if you posting semi nude for the world we address you by your name ashawo kobo kobo
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by TheSuperX(m): 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
What should we do with this?
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by cococandy(f): 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
It’s almost as if their personalities are quite different and it shows In how they express themselves. Who knew?

See, You may not like her size (which is fine everyone has a preference) but everything else you’re saying is obviously more than not liking her size. As if she owes you a duty to be a perfect match to your preference. Someone not looking the way you want is not a character flaw. And you don’t know her well enough to be saying all this. so let it rest.

Jakumo:

Referring to this Teni Otedola as anorexic is a stretch but with that said, her 32-inch bust size is a little smaller than my general preference, though her hip size is to me perfect with just the right degree of feminine curvature.

The general and widespread popular resentment for her deranged sister BJ Puppy probably relates more to that woman's constant boasting and frenzied social media attention-seeking, thus BJ Puppy's ballooning figure is just one more obvious sign of degeneration that amused onlookers cannot help but notice.

The pictures of Teni Otedola personify class, grace, and elegant poise, while the mugshots of pink-hired blubbery BJ Puppy sticking her tongue out and acting the fool hint at chronically low self-esteem and arrested intellectual development, none of which are becoming of any woman rich or poor. In short, while Teni Otedola is the epitome of effortless feminine allure, BJ Puppy is the overgrown poster child of infantile buffoonery of the type that will continue to repel would-be lovers for the rest of that chubby woman's chaotic and erratic life.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
No matter the modernization, this is an undergarments' known as pant and bra. I cant let my wife and daughter wear this in public.
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by cococandy(f): 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
fourboys:

Let’s Allow women to age in peace

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by kingthreat(m): 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
It is not for everybody to be forming sexy. Cuppy got big cups sha. shocked
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by cococandy(f): 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
He sounds really bitter. Like she did something to him
Acidosis:

This is bitterness taken too far.

While I haven't physically met DJ Cuppy, her body shape (judging by her online presence) will typically get her more men compared to Teni. This is the reality around you. But, as with many men like you, it is okay to appreciate aesthetics online while you secretly thirst for boobs and ass offline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by cococandy(f): 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2023
achimendy:

I thought am the only one that noticed it. She look dry, old and sick.
wahala

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by Reinamaria(f): 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2023
fourboys:

What does a boy know about a woman? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kaduna Slay Queens Storm Their Friend Wedding Ceremony In Grand Style (pics/vid) / Are These Memes About Women True or False? (Pictures) / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.