Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos (59865 Views)

AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) / Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by sylve11: 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
Bonga fish

Ah! Easy na
.. shocked cool
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by sylve11: 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2023
Jakumo:
This woman is absolutely gorgeous. She exercises regularly and it shows. She can afford breast implants of the highest quality yet wisely chooses not to have them.

Teni Otedola's graceful feline poise and her beautiful sleek figure are a welcome contrast from fat drunk lunatic sister BJ Puppy who sticks her tongue like a petulant child in virtually every picture she poses for and has let her body bloat like a frigging whale, which in turn ages her far beyond her years.

Jakumo! shocked embarassed cool
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by CaptainFM1: 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
jogsman01:
Na news be this?

It's a different kind of news.

Very different from Bala blu
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by Reinamaria(f): 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
Dshocker:
She is advertising her product, trying to tell men out there, that she is single and available for a serious relationship.

One would begin to wonder why guys are just not wiving Femi Otedola's children, what is the problem?

Something must be fundamentally wrong...

The question is what can they bring to the table?
What can a man give a woman that has practically everything?
What value can a man bring, aside money?
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by ogaemma: 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
I joined Nairaland in 2009 when Nairaland was Nairaland.
I give kudo's to the team of Admin back then in 2009.
The quality of post that made it to the front page where of very high esteem, educative, informative and mothodical.
When I see post like this making it to the front page, I weep for today's Nairaland.
They have reduced the standard of this forum.
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by ETT93(m): 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
And so.......
How is this a news🤷🏽‍♀️
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by abobote: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
She doesn't have her own name?
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by AdemolaA2: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
MS247:
cool

No be waiting Dem they take swim be this?!

Or

Was she supposed to swim with Iro and Buba with gele

Almost all adults on the internet knows how female anatomy and unclothedness looks like, yet we act holy

I so much love your comment … makes so much sense and funny at the same time ..

Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by Alusiizizi(m): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
mayourad3bayo:
She instantly garnered a flurry of reactions from her fans and followers who couldn't help but gush over her beauty and enviable physique.

Billionaire daughter and actress, Temi Otedola, has caused a huge stir on social media after she showed off her incredible figure in new photos.

Taking to her Instagram page on Friday, July 15, the 27-year-old daughter of Nigerian business mogul Femi Otedola shared lovely photos of herself in a green crochet two-piece bikini.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CurxD4Ws5P4/?igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==

What an ugly bitch!!
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by Alusiizizi(m): 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
MaryAye:

Yes, it is. The full meaning of News is;

N=Notable
E=Event
W=Weather and
S=sport

The last time I checked, this beautiful woman's physique fits into one of the descriptions above.

I know you will want to thank me for this brief lecture, but never mind. It is what it is. Adios!!

What an ugly bitch!!
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by Alusiizizi(m): 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
ebenezary:
she she beautiful indeed

What an ugly bitch!!
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by buscojnr: 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
Can some of the children of the rich emulate Dangote's daughters?

Has anyone seen his children being this wayward? Dangote's daughters are so matured and reserved despite the wealth of their father.
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by Alusiizizi(m): 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
Jakumo:
This woman is absolutely gorgeous. She exercises regularly and it shows. She can afford breast implants of the highest quality yet wisely chooses not to have them.

Teni Otedola's graceful feline poise and her beautiful sleek figure are a welcome contrast from fat drunk lunatic sister BJ Puppy who sticks her tongue like a petulant child in virtually every picture she poses for and has let her body bloat like a frigging whale, which in turn ages her far beyond her years.

What an ugly bitch!!

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
Angelfrost:
Caused a huge stir??! With these barely average pictures??!... Nigerians sha! lipsrsealed

One man's meat is another man's poison.

Besides, why do you enjoy using a lot of exclamation marks when you write? Makes it seem as if you are shouting.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
ImoleNaija:
My gf set pass this one.

Na money she no get like her.

And, my girl has prospects of becoming a billionaire's wife. grin

Who's the billionaire going to be?
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by slimfit1(m): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
peter0071:
so this one too na news??

It's news oh so many jobless people now.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2023
Curtisaxel10:
She could actually be a model. She has the toned, fit body, straight nose and hot long legs they normally look out for.

But I wouldn't fork her though. No boobs🙂

She also wouldn't fork a man who patronizes various brothel joints in Enugu.

3 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nairalanders and body shaming. Boy.

I love her toned body. Look at those legs. If only shawarma, milkshake and akpu will allow me. 💔

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by Heffalump(m): 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
Astra101:
God is so wonderful for giving us different taste, this is not for me lailai sad

...with this comment, my erection just dropped at once grin grin grin

Actually nothing is so attractive about the pics.
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
Kylekent59:
No one is criticizing her nude

The world has truly changed.

Expect all the girls to start uploading pictures like this ad from next month.

I wonder what people in 1995 would comment about this photo.

Wow! No one sees anything wrong with it.

The world has changed.
don't mind our people always celebrating rubbish
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
Okay
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by Phantom233: 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nonsense 🙄
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by Judd007: 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
E get the way this girl be?
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
fourboys:
She is fast aging shocked shocked abi na my eyes

Na athritis dey worry your eyes..

Go see doctor
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by Angelfrost(m): 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

One man's meat is another man's enjoyment.

Besides, why do you enjoy using a lot of exclamation marks when you write? Makes it seem as if you are shouting.

Social media habits...! Most times, I don't even realize I'm using exclamation marks. grin

They seem to have become my signature.
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
She looks far way much matter than her sister smiley
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by YorubaRonu01: 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
MaryAye:

Yes, it is. The full meaning of News is;

N=Notable
E=Event
W=Weather and
S=sport

The last time I checked, this beautiful woman's physique fits into one of the descriptions above.

I know you will want to thank me for this brief lecture, but never mind. It is what it is. Adios!!

N=Notable
E=Event(s)
W=Weather and
S=Sport(s)

Thank me
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by GabrielYulaw(m): 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

undecided

No vex, ma. I can be as naughty as I am kind.
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by GabrielYulaw(m): 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
Jakumo:

While I am drawn to busty women, the sexual attractiveness switch for me instantly toggles into the off position if those tits droop and sag morosely, as do the matronly dugs of BJ Puppy. For me, the sexual draw of women is either at full throttle or parked dead at the curb, with hardly any gradation of desire between those two extremes.

I am so tempted to post a picture of the 22-year-old Nigerian woman I am dating right now. Her full, jiggly, and naturally supple 36D rack contrasts alarmingly with her toned midriff and compact hips, adding up to a silhouette capable of driving any man insane with desire, as evidenced by the comments left under the numerous videos she posts online.

Conversely, If I ever had the misfortune of glimpsing BJ Puppy disrobed at a clothing-optional beach, I would quickly avert my eyes after making a snap judgment that she must be over 50 years old, had no business shedding attire to frighten livestock, and would look way better fully dressed.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by Dyfynezz12(m): 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
sylve11:

Ah! Easy na
.. shocked cool
but na true nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: / REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses / Lady Spots Cute Man Dancing, She Moves To Twerk For Him, His Girlfriend Shows Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.