Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos (59905 Views)

AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) / Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by luluman: 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2023
jogsman01:
Na news be this?
No, na cartoon.
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by Benrosaria(m): 12:54am On Jul 19, 2023
New AI model 😁😁😅🤣😂
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by HAICHCONCEPTZZ(m): 4:06am On Jul 19, 2023
Up Nigeria
Green white Green
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by HRMK: 6:39am On Jul 19, 2023
THIS IS UNAFRICAN! STOP COPYING THESE SO CALLED ADVANCED COUNTRIES SO SHEEPISHLY!!
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by Earnmoreprofit(m): 6:45am On Jul 19, 2023
Nice
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by Jakumo(m): 7:01am On Jul 19, 2023
HRMK:
THIS IS UNAFRICAN!
STOP COPYING THESE SO CALLED ADVANCED COUNTRIES SO SHEEPISHLY!!

If you are a gaylord or woman hater, try simply ignoring womens' bikini pictures in the future. Have a good day sir!
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 7:54am On Jul 19, 2023
Anny69:
Good thing she broke the internet, we all need a break from social media and all that useful information. Thanks Temi!

Edit: Turns out so many people on here doesn't understand sarcasm!

She no even get yansh and front self, me and my manhood reject anything that has no extra meat to touch
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by Anny69: 8:44am On Jul 19, 2023
ObaaOfYorubaLan:

She no even get yansh and front self, me and my manhood reject anything that has no extra meat to touch
She doesn't need you and your manhood.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 9:41am On Jul 19, 2023
Anny69:
She doesn't need you and your manhood.

If you no like big gbola she does oooo, she needs me
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by OriginalCEO: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2023
fourboys:
She is fast aging shocked shocked abi na my eyes

Her body is not banging. Looks like a low budget p. actress
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by greatestdestiny: 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
mayourad3bayo:
She instantly garnered a flurry of reactions from her fans and followers who couldn't help but gush over her beauty and enviable physique.

Billionaire daughter and actress, Temi Otedola, has caused a huge stir on social media after she showed off her incredible figure in new photos.

Taking to her Instagram page on Friday, July 15, the 27-year-old daughter of Nigerian business mogul Femi Otedola shared lovely photos of herself in a green crochet two-piece bikini.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CurxD4Ws5P4/?igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==

Ah! No butts! 🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by Sweetvie: 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
Matooosa222:

NEWSPAPERS. FULL MEANING NORTH, EAST, WEST SOUTH PAST AND PRESENT EVENT AND REPORTS YOU GARRIT
Lol
Forget it.
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by Purvan(m): 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Nairalanders and body shaming. Boy.

I love her toned body. Look at those legs. If only shawarma, milkshake and akpu will allow me. 💔

:,-)
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by HRMK: 10:18am On Jul 20, 2023
MY COMMENT ISNT FOR EVERYBODY!THE FEW THAT APPRECIATE IT HAVE COMMENDED ME FOR IT!YOU DONT BOTHER ME!THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SOME BLACK SHEEP!!
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by XAUBulls: 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2023
mayourad3bayo:
She instantly garnered a flurry of reactions from her fans and followers who couldn't help but gush over her beauty and enviable physique.

Billionaire daughter and actress, Temi Otedola, has caused a huge stir on social media after she showed off her incredible figure in new photos.

Taking to her Instagram page on Friday, July 15, the 27-year-old daughter of Nigerian business mogul Femi Otedola shared lovely photos of herself in a green crochet two-piece bikini.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CurxD4Ws5P4/?igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==
Bump.
Re: Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos by TheFinesseKid: 6:51am On Dec 14, 2023
Anny69:
Good thing she broke the internet, we all need a break from social media and all that useful information. Thanks Temi!

Edit: Turns out so many people on here doesn't understand sarcasm!
grin lwkm. they thought you was serious. What's so special about her anatomy I keep asking myself. She isn't even half as beautiful as the average girl I come across daily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) / 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! / Ukrainian Couple Join Fight To Defend Their Country Hours After Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.