Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,957 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

He Killed Her And Ran Away. Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship.pitures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Killed Her And Ran Away. Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship.pitures (2696 Views)

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady / Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading / Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Killed Her And Ran Away. Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship.pitures by Wittyglam(f): 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2023
A lot of ladies will stay in a toxic relationship as a result of greed. You will hear them say something like “it’s better to cry in Banana island than to cry in Ajegunle”.

This is the story of a guy that killed his girlfriend last week, changed his username on Twitter, tweet like nothing happened, locked her dead body in the house and allegedly flew out of the country.

https://youtube.com/shorts/dgeEOH0QdfM?feature=share

I remember a male friend of mine leaving his marriage of four years after his wife threatened him with a knife during an argument.

2 Likes

Re: He Killed Her And Ran Away. Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship.pitures by Bigredmachine: 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hmmmm I comment my reserve...

Some relationship if not all is just like an on going football match... Only those outside do see the way the players kick the ball, that's why there's a coach by the sidelines

When we outside of these girls relationship sees some thing going bad and try to call them to order, they either shut us up or tell us to mind our business that their boyfriends are/is not that kind of a bad person lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What do u espect us to do than laugh at them when they fall into the wrong hands... Bunch of brainless nanny goats

3 Likes

Re: He Killed Her And Ran Away. Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship.pitures by earthsync(f): 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2023
Bigredmachine:
Hmmmm I comment my reserve

*reserve my comment
Re: He Killed Her And Ran Away. Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship.pitures by h0pze3: 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2023
I also reserve my comment
Re: He Killed Her And Ran Away. Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship.pitures by chris20000: 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hmmm
Re: He Killed Her And Ran Away. Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship.pitures by SmilingImabong: 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2023

Regrets always come at last

2 Likes

Re: He Killed Her And Ran Away. Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship.pitures by Negroid001(m): 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2023
earthsync:

*reserve my comment
You're so dumb that you can't understand humor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Killed Her And Ran Away. Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship.pitures by vickyvershy96(m): 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2023
Many women will see the actual red flag point blank but ignore these signs because of greed
No abusive relationship worth the stress...and an abusive bf will eventually become an abusive husband and vice versa
They won't change you aren't an unchangeable changer you aren't God
Re: He Killed Her And Ran Away. Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship.pitures by Apus: 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2023
They love them bad.

I dey respect my age, I no dey give advice again.
What you see you take.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Killed Her And Ran Away. Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship.pitures by Osashalom: 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2023
earthsync:

*reserve my comment
Hmmmmm I reverse my reserve
Re: He Killed Her And Ran Away. Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship.pitures by Anny69: 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2023
If you like get money pass Dangote, if I see you're showing toxic traits I'm leaving you. My mental health is my priority.

I read on Twitter the guy beats her and not just the normal beating, the bone breaking type, I think it's more than greed. Might be Stockholm syndrome.

3 Likes

Re: He Killed Her And Ran Away. Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship.pitures by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2023
Happy birthday to all of them
Re: He Killed Her And Ran Away. Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship.pitures by Kingcalls: 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2023
With all his money , he went to carry olosho that was distributing her goods , only for him to get angry when he found out... this is what u get when u are a simp... girl wey be street , wey u suppose knack pay am clean mouth... u wan put am for house .... u cant tame a wild animal ... u only have yourself to blame ... and na rep piller for don knack am so , clean mouth...

I guess the people that he had been defrauding had laid a curse on him ...now he is reaping it ...

6 Likes

Re: He Killed Her And Ran Away. Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship.pitures by Kingcalls: 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
Anny69:
If you like get money pass Dangote, if I see you're showing toxic traits I'm leaving you. My mental health is my priority.

I read on Twitter the guy beats her and not just the normal beating, the bone breaking type, I think it's more than greed. Might be Stockholm syndrome.

As a man , If u know u can't handle olosho , better go for church home girl that don't club or drink, so that u will not be throwing suspicions and end up killing someone's daughter... don't have anything to do with a girl that disrespect men and has temper issues , they could lead u to do something terrible... for women don't date men with questionable character or source of wealth ... check these things b4 falling in love... okada man no de feel say e fit get accident , until e happen to am ...

1 Like

Re: He Killed Her And Ran Away. Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship.pitures by Houseofglam7(f): 3:08am On Jul 18, 2023
Yup, some will see a million red flags 🚩 and think it’s the goddamn carnival 🎡

Whatever rocks their boat 🚤
Re: He Killed Her And Ran Away. Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship.pitures by Tianahopy: 8:19am On Jul 18, 2023
Alot of ladies are in toxic relationships but refused to leave because of the luxuries.
Re: He Killed Her And Ran Away. Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship.pitures by Divoc19(f): 8:54am On Jul 18, 2023
Some decide to stay and work on their relationship because our society frown at breakups and divorce. Thank God, for social media has come to liberate those living in bondage
Re: He Killed Her And Ran Away. Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship.pitures by Jozilinn: 10:37am On Jul 18, 2023
Acting all Loved up on social media isn't love shit happens offline never tap from most of these things pray and work on yours.
Re: He Killed Her And Ran Away. Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship.pitures by Englishisamust: 11:35am On Jul 18, 2023
Anny69:

I smell lies!!! No be your gender??

1 Like

Re: He Killed Her And Ran Away. Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship.pitures by Anny69: 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
Englishisamust:

I smell lies!!! No be your gender??
You don't know me so mind your business.
Re: He Killed Her And Ran Away. Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship.pitures by Englishisamust: 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2023
Anny69:
You don't know me so mind your business.

I know you. I will expose all ur details!!
Re: He Killed Her And Ran Away. Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship.pitures by wiseone28: 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2023
Wittyglam:
A lot of ladies will stay in a toxic relationship as a result of greed. You will hear them say something like “it’s better to cry in Banana island than to cry in Ajegunle”.

This is the story of a guy that killed his girlfriend last week, changed his username on Twitter, tweet like nothing happened, locked her dead body in the house and allegedly flew out of the country.

https://youtube.com/shorts/dgeEOH0QdfM?feature=share

I remember a male friend of mine leaving his marriage of four years after his wife threatened him with a knife during an argument.
Who dey always censored these words?

Even words like pains?
Re: He Killed Her And Ran Away. Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship.pitures by Anny69: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
Englishisamust:

I know you. I will expose all ur details!!
Feel free to do so.
Re: He Killed Her And Ran Away. Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship.pitures by pansophist(m): 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
Poor men also kill their babe na

2 Likes

Re: He Killed Her And Ran Away. Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship.pitures by Rokiat(f): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
Stuff like this just makes you want to stay single.
Re: He Killed Her And Ran Away. Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship.pitures by pansophist(m): 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rokiat:
Stuff like this just makes you want to stay single.

Look is character over how much he get, and you'll be alright.

1 Like

Re: He Killed Her And Ran Away. Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship.pitures by Purvan(m): 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
There are women that like being bruises and choking, daddy kink type of stuff

For me , if my woman misbehaves na correct leather belt I go wipe am

Na shy insecure girls be my type , I get to groom them because they'll be scared to leave the ship
Re: He Killed Her And Ran Away. Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship.pitures by marlow1962(m): 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2023
Her= I must chop his money o

(1) (Reply)

One Of My Memorable Sex Encounters / What Is The Most Romantic Gift / Is There Anything Like Second Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.