Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading (1587 Views)

He Killed Her And Ran Away. Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship.pitures / After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] / How To Stop Pushing People Away: Why You Do This & How To Stop It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by zexy2030(m): 8:33pm On May 29, 2020
This guy has been making money with our time and data. There are many websites who pay for writing as low as 650words for #2000 once they approve the writeup and has comments. But on nairaland no one is paying us for spending our time here and life is rated with time, yet personal adverts would lead to banning. Seun weytin we gain for being a member sef. when covid lockdown started and needy people multiplied, seun lockup
There was no assistance to loyal nairalnders at that time.
Google, Facebook especially microsoft all did give away in their country.
Abeg fellow nairalnders help ask seun weytin em contribute, blow ur whistle. wink

So I recommend nairalnders to go on a week warning strike, so that seun can release some token for appreciation to the needy ones on this platform.

cc: mydn44
cc: lalasticlala

thanks

Your Humanitarian counselor and activist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by Vickho6(m): 8:40pm On May 29, 2020
Yeah I support you bro....
Your diction are to dephere
Give and it shall be given unto u,,, he done Dey consume our data
Oga seun,,, do something ooo

2 Likes

Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by budaatum: 8:53pm On May 29, 2020
You come on here and freely use what seun has provided for your use, but like many you are not satisfied with what you are freely given and ask for more as if you are entitled!

1 Like

Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by zexy2030(m): 8:54pm On May 29, 2020
budaatum:
You come on here and freely use what seun has provided for your use, but like many you are not satisfied with what you are freely given and ask for more as if you are entitled!
guy support the movement na
Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by zexy2030(m): 8:57pm On May 29, 2020
Vickho6:
Yeah I support you bro....
Your diction are to dephere
Give and it shall be given unto u,,, he done Dey consume our data
Oga seun,,, do something ooo
thank you my blooda
Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by Nelx(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2020
Mtcheew... Seun doesn't owe anybody sh1t.
What will you now tell telecommunication brands.
You dat have been buying recharge card all your life, did your network do giveaway for you?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by budaatum: 9:07pm On May 29, 2020
zexy2030:

guy support the movement na
You know very well that this movement is moving nowhere, and I for one appreciate the platform seun has freely provided here than to be asking for more as if its my entitlement.

You all should go read some Adam Smith and open your minds!

Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by zexy2030(m): 9:22pm On May 29, 2020
Nelx:
Mtcheew... Seun doesn't owe anybody sh1t.
What will you now tell telecommunication brands.
You dat have been recharge card all your life, did your network do giveaway for you?
yes they did give away, just say u didn't use it. #70/day to call any network. Borrow to call no additional 15% . free 10sms daily. They are all give aways. Apart from social infrastructures and community projects. project fame, who wants to be a millionaire, are they not give aways?? weytin seun don do to 4million followers and visitors.

4 Likes

Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by zexy2030(m): 9:23pm On May 29, 2020
budaatum:

You know very well that this movement is moving nowhere, and I for one appreciate the platform seun has freely provided here than to be asking for more as if its my entitlement.

You all should go read some Adam Smith and open your minds!

simps and weak minded cowards shouldn't comment.

1 Like

Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by budaatum: 9:29pm On May 29, 2020
zexy2030:

simps and weak minded cowards shouldn't comment.
Beggars and those who wish to reap where they have sown not, are "simps and weak minded cowards".
Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by zexy2030(m): 9:32pm On May 29, 2020
budaatum:

Beggars and those who wish to reap where they have sown not, are "simps and weak minded cowards".
thats why u ain't smart.

1 Like

Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by vanida6: 9:33pm On May 29, 2020
smiley
Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by budaatum: 9:36pm On May 29, 2020
zexy2030:

thats why u ain't smart.
If what you are is "smart" I'm glad I'm not or I'd be begging for freebies like you are.

1 Like

Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by philpwresh(m): 9:49pm On May 29, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I just checked your Profile, and I discovered one thing..
Even your idol for your DP Don frustrate untop your matter. See as you sit down confidently dey talk rubbish

1 Like

Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by zexy2030(m): 11:55pm On May 29, 2020
budaatum:

If what you are is "smart" I'm glad I'm not or I'd be begging for freebies like you are.
ogbeni carry ur gibberish sentiments comot from here joor
Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by sammysneh(m): 12:07am On May 30, 2020
Na the matter we dy settle so grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by Scot1255: 12:10am On May 30, 2020
A new and better forum strictly for relationships. Let's relocate cheesy
https://romanceland.com.ng
Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by Nobody: 12:16am On May 30, 2020
Those idiots saying Seun gave u a plartform for free... please shut your smelling mouth up.

Anyone anywhere anytime would even pay you to use their own platforms.

Seun isn't giving you anything for free

It is because of you he makes money yes

He makes money because you are here

That being said... it still wouldn't cost a thing if he gives a little back to his members even just a little.

Facebook do host and teach people valuable skills all around the world

Google does same

Twitter does same

Yahoo does same

Seun is yet to do anything meaningful that will benefit its members other than what the members have done for themselves.

I know most people get business contacts here and maybe employment, but that isn't Seuns doing... that's Nairaland's doing. Seun might have built Nairaland, but Nairaland isn't alive because of Seun. The members is what keeps it alive

Seun is yet to make any meaningful contribution to its members.

So you may know

You being on Nairaland have done much more for Seun than what Seun have done for u.

Seun is stingy man

Goodbye

3 Likes

Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by Sammy07: 12:24am On May 30, 2020
Bonatheripper:
[s] Those idiots saying Seun gave u a plartform for free... please shut your smelling mouth up.

That being said... it still wouldn't cost a thing if he gives a little back to his members even just a little.
Google does same
Twitter does same
Yahoo does same
Seun is yet to do anything meaningful that will benefit its members other than what the members have done for themselves.
I know most people get business contacts here and maybe employment, but that isn't Seuns doing... that's Nairaland's doing. Seun might have built Nairaland, but Nairaland isn't alive because of Seun. The members is what keeps it alive
So you may know
You being on Nairaland have done much more for Seun than what Seun have done for u.
Seun is stingy man
Goodbye [/s]

And who told you seun has'nt done much for nairaland? undecided

When he was doing programming competition (with #100,000k re ward for the 1st postion), where were you? angry

There are so many things that have been organized on this forum like Mr. physcis or maths annunal competiton, Mr. Nairaland, Miss Nairaland which comes with handsome rewards. Tho he did'nt sponsor the programme but he did'nt close the threads.
Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by budaatum: 1:00am On May 30, 2020
zexy2030:

ogbeni carry ur gibberish sentiments comot from here joor
Out of the forum you own?

Make me!
Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by Nobody: 1:05am On May 30, 2020
Sammy07:

When he was doing programming competition (with #100,000k re ward for the 1st postion), where were you? angry

There are so many things that have been organized on this forum like Mr. physcis or maths annunal competiton, Mr. Nairaland, Miss Nairaland which comes with handsome rewards. Tho he did'nt sponsor the programme but he did'nt close the threads.

So we should thank him for not closing the thread?

Mr man Seun haven't hosted any competition.

The only competition he hosted was for Nairaland ads design which was beneficial to him

Seriously we should thank him for not closing those mr and mrs Nairaland thread?

Have u eaten today?

3 Likes

Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by zexy2030(m): 4:04am On May 30, 2020
philpwresh:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I just checked your Profile, and I discovered one thing..

Even your idol for your DP Don frustrate untop your matter.
See as you sit down confidently dey talk rubbish
my guy weytin b d rubbish
Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by zexy2030(m): 4:08am On May 30, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Those idiots saying Seun gave u a plartform for free... please shut your smelling mouth up.

Google does same

Twitter does same

Yahoo does same

So you may know

Seun is stingy man

Goodbye
if I be woman, I would looked for u and kissed ur lips.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by zexy2030(m): 4:12am On May 30, 2020
Sammy07:

if u know the worth of this guy, u would know his competitions are selfish.
Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by zexy2030(m): 5:45am On May 30, 2020
some guys won't see anything because they are...
Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by Nelx(m): 7:59am On May 30, 2020
zexy2030:

yes they did give away, just say u didn't use it. #70/day to call any network. Borrow to call no additional 15% . free 10sms daily. They are all give aways. Apart from social infrastructures and community projects. project fame, who wants to be a millionaire, are they not give aways?? weytin seun don do to 4million followers and visitors.
Lol, how much cash entered your hand from all those giveaways?
Also, people apply with cash for both project game and who wants to be a millionaire, from which only a few are selected to compete.
Seun has provided a platform dedicated to Nigerians, where you can learn, get advice and be entertained.
Do you know the kind of business transactions and free adverts people do here?
People have come to show receipts of how their lives have been transformed from the information gotten on nairaland.
That my friend is the greatest giveaway of all time.

Side Note: Seun has done your type of giveaway on politics section before.

Mtn is doing well with their free 10 sms a day, if you know anybody that works with them, tell em Nelx says gracias cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by Sammy07: 8:04am On May 30, 2020
Bonatheripper:

So we should thank him for not closing the thread?
Mr man Seun haven't hosted any competition.
The only competition he hosted was for Nairaland ads design which was beneficial to him
Seriously we should thank him for not closing those mr and mrs Nairaland thread?
Have u eaten today?

He did writing competition, Blog / website creation competition.

He doesn't owe you anything.
Yes, you should thank him for not closing Mr. And Miss Nairaland, he has every right to close the thread.

What has Linda Ikeji blog done for her members undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by Nelx(m): 8:14am On May 30, 2020
Bonatheripper:

Google does same

Twitter does same

Yahoo does same

So you may know

Seun is stingy man

Goodbye
Create your own platform and become father Christmas na.
There is nothing one will do in this world to please men.
When Zuckerberg donated 25 milliom dollars for the corona virus pandemic, people who didn't donate a cent accused him for been stingy and donating too little.
So sir, create your own platform, call it BonatheripperLand or something, make it successful, then give all your profits away.
Saint Bona

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by Nelx(m): 8:18am On May 30, 2020
Sammy07:

He did writing competition, Blog / website creation competition.

He doesn't owe you anything.
Yes, you should thank him for not closing Mr. And Miss Nairaland, he has every right to close the thread.

What has Linda Ikeji blog done for her members undecided
I tire for them o.
They want seun to deposit money directly to their bank accounts before they acknowledge he has done something meaningful.
Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey, Larry Page, Tim cook, Linda Ikeji, which giveaway have they done?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by budaatum: 9:16am On May 30, 2020
Nelx:

I tire for them o.
They want seun to deposit money directly to their bank accounts before they acknowledge he has done something meaningful.
Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey, Larry Page, Tim cook, Linda Ikeji, which giveaway have they done?
Moochers. That's what they are.

1 Like

Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by James4bright(m): 9:26am On May 30, 2020
Nelx:

Lol, how much cash entered your hand from all those giveaways?
Also, people apply with cash for both project game and who wants to be a millionaire, from which only a few are selected to compete.
Seun has provided a platform dedicated to Nigerians, where you can learn, get advice and be entertained.
Do you know the kind of business transactions and free adverts people do here?
People have come to show receipts of how their lives have been transformed from the information gotten on nairaland.
That my friend is the greatest giveaway of all time.

Side Note: Seun has done your type of giveaway on politics section before.

Mtn is doing well with their free 10 sms a day, if you know anybody that works with them, tell em Nelx says gracias cheesy

Shut up. Some valid informational threads are even being banned.

Nairalanders built nairaland to what it is today. Without the people making valuable threads nairaland would be nothing, and most of us won't get enlightened.

Opera news is taking the lead. Hope you know that? Most bloggers are on Opera news hub now. I hope Nairaland doesn't die a natural death.
Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by James4bright(m): 9:27am On May 30, 2020
Nelx:

I tire for them o.

Linda ikeji's blog makes her own contents. Most threads on Nairaland are done by Nairalanders.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Young Man And His 31-year-old Lover Are Trending After Their Whatsapp Leaked / OMG! Man Arrested For Impregnating 9 Beautiful Ladies In One Month / What's The Highest Amount You Ever Sent To A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.