Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Who Is To Be More Worried? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is To Be More Worried? (311 Views)

Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? / Should I Be Worried About Her Past / I Haven't Had Sex In 9 Months, My Balls Hurt,should I Be Worried?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is To Be More Worried? by Hartman11: 8:24am On Jul 18, 2023
I had the opportunity to listen to the conversation btw this two women, 1. Is married 4 two yrs without any issue but wasn't under any pressure from husband or husband relative, 2. Is above 34yrs but not married not even in a serious relationship.
So their were arguing btw them self of who is passing thru a more difficult condition as the 1st one was complaining that the pressure on her is much cos she need a child so that her marriage will be complete n b4 she will turn to a laughing object in her area. while the 2nd one was complaining of so much heartbreak, use n dumb among men and also loneliness as no body to talk with when ever she returns back from work.
Re: Who Is To Be More Worried? by yrhuhfy113: 8:31am On Jul 18, 2023
Hartman11:
I had the opportunity to listen to the conversation btw this two women, 1. Is married 4 two yrs without any issue but wasn't under any pressure from husband or husband relative, 2. Is above 34yrs but not married not even in a serious relationship.
So their were arguing btw them self of who is passing thru a more difficult condition as the 1st one was complaining that the pressure on her is much cos she need a child so that her marriage will be complete n b4 she will turn to a laughing object in her area. while the 2nd one was complaining of so much heartbreak, use n dumb among men and also loneliness as no body to talk with when ever she returns back from work.

NONE.....

If the purpose of your life EXISTS in anything outside you.... THEN YOU ARE MISERABLE

The second has BUILT HER MINDSET that a MAN completes her..... so she wasted herself on MEN.... and still feels empty. She doesn't know UNTIL SHE FINDS SELF LOVE will someone genuinely love her.

The first woman also is unaware that CHILDREN ARE NOT BORN they are sent and it is not the business of family wombwatchers. She needs to focus on getting ready a life for the baby because an ELEPHANT'S baby can never have the same period of PREGNANCY as a DOG's BUT after delivery, THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR

BOTH OF THEM are worrying over what they were never meant CONTROL. It is futile.

LIFE IS MORE THAN BABY OR MARRIAGE.

People should learn to look deeper to find the real meaning of life.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is To Be More Worried? by donbachi(m): 8:35am On Jul 18, 2023
Both are in a process.but,in a rush.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Be More Worried? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 18, 2023
Second one is to be more worried
Re: Who Is To Be More Worried? by Divoc19(f): 8:43am On Jul 18, 2023
Nobody should be worried over situations beyond our control. The Lord's will, will be done. And Las Las we go dey alright

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Be More Worried? by izonborn098(m): 8:45am On Jul 18, 2023
Both of them are infertile, so they are useless to nature.
Re: Who Is To Be More Worried? by Kobicove(m): 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
Everybody get the one wey dey do am!
Re: Who Is To Be More Worried? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
Two confused people
Re: Who Is To Be More Worried? by fyzaila: 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
Since the comparison is between the two, then the married and ttc woman should be more worried.

(1) (Reply)

Fake Sex / Choose Your Partner Wisely / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.