Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? (29264 Views)

Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than Educated Ones / My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing / My Uncle Has Decided To End His Marriage Of 30 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by etoete77: 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2023
I too know, everyone know, talk talk, every one claim to know. No submision
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by Little21: 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
rockyh:
An unsubmissive lady whether educated or not is the major reason for divorce from a man's perceptive.
Exactly. What men want is a slave that will do whatever is told to do. Am no slave and you aren't my master. Marriage is all about understanding but Nigerian men doesn't want that, they think it all have to be them that make the call of whatever that's gonna happen in the house. And that was then, when men think they are king and women are slaves but that era has passed it's better to break up than to be in a " master and slave relationship".

1 Like

Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by InvertedHammer: 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
dangotesmummy:
learned but ignorant is the issue.its possible to be educated in books and in street (I have seen a couple of people like that) however you're referring to those with only one angle of education.
/
You are right.

Most people get educated in order to get a job. It takes curiosity on a very personal level to advance to the other angles of education.

/

1 Like

Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by Truvelisback(m): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
IconicR:
Seriously I've seen more marriages of uneducated couples lasting very long than the educated ones, what could be the reason for this?
Lots of tolerance from both couples is the major reason. Sometimes, being educated or too educated could make one too arrogant.
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by Jeyun: 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
dangotesmummy:
e pain am grin tongue

Just accept corrections.no need for pride and ego grin tongue

Even your Bible states pride goeth before a fall.its one of the reasons Satan was banished permanently from heaven so don't be like the devil and learn to be humble.one of the signs of humility is accepting you were wrong in your spellings grin tongue there's no need to be ashamed and then be using gra gra to cover face wink

We know as e dey go so faraburuku bale wink wink
just measure your age and wetin u dey gab u will understand that u be original agbaya, educated mugu.
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by Jeyun: 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
Little21:

Exactly. What men want is a slave that will do whatever is told to do. Am no slave and you aren't my master. Marriage is all about understanding but Nigerian men doesn't want that, they think it all have to be them that make the call of whatever that's gonna happen in the house. And that was then, when men think they are king and women are slaves but that era has passed it's better to break up than to be in a " master and slave relationship".
this one na one of them. From their utterances u shall know them. Abeg better u remain single or at worse u marry a white man leave our culture and heritage for us potential divorcy. Africa is Africa Europe is Europe they cannot rap us in everything under the guise of civilization. U can marry your fellow woman if u don't mind it part of their way of life.
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by Little21: 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
Jeyun:
this one na one of them. From their utterances u shall know them. Abeg better u remain single or at worse u marry a white man leave our culture and heritage for us potential divorcy. Africa is Africa Europe is Europe they cannot rap us in everything under the guise of civilization. U can marry your fellow woman if u don't mind it part of their way of life.
And this are the part of ones that sees a woman as slave. you can never see a fellow slave. You can be on the lookout for one maybe you will see. Nonsense who is talking about civilization here. Am talking about understanding. I think you really need to fix your brain. But there is no need too. there is "law of attraction" in everything so you shall see your type there is no need to pour your mentality here.
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2023
izonborn098:
First marriage is not for two strict people, one has to fall mugu or better still overlook and accept many things.
A graduate is more advance and have some white man mentality because they are educated and can read whatever both online and offline while am uneducated woman has am africa mentality which she knows the man is the head of the house, she can accept many of his mistakes just as u forgive ur children of their mistakes but am educated wife take everything serious because of pride and entitle mentality there by competing with her husband.
You can take advantage of ur uneducated wife in so many occasions compared to the educated one.
If u have an uneducated women who is business minded and has understanding then just open business for her and have a happy family e.g orhobo and igbo women are very good examples, while an educated working woman will some times prefer her work more than the marriage all because she want to be dependent.
Op their are more but just

some last becoz the uneducated can be trapped due not having the confidense to startover their own life

Ask yourself why some men go back to the village to find a woman to marry? someone with less confidence is easy to manupilate, easy to manupilate means you can make feel that they cant live without you

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by dangotesmummy: 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
Jeyun:
just measure your age and wetin u dey gab u will understand that u be original agbaya, educated mugu.
go to school.olodo grin tongue
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by DonroxyII: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
IconicR:
Seriously I've seen more marriages of uneducated couples lasting very long than the educated ones, what could be the reason for this?
Ignorance knows No Greed ... Traditional Economies is less stressful ....

Woke & Corporate World Opens Up Much More Opportunities to Make Choices & Leave in Peace ever after.....

There is Consequences for every decision...

Just choose your Poisons & Leave ever happy after
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by Jeyun: 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
Little21:

And this are the part of ones that sees a woman as slave. you can never see a fellow slave. You can be on the lookout for one maybe you will see. Nonsense who is talking about civilization here. Am talking about understanding. I think you really need to fix your brain. But there is no need too. there is "law of attraction" in everything so you shall see your type there is no need to pour your mentality here.
see this ugly fat 39 year old single frustrated woman wey don do up 8 abortion's. U will never get married is better u remain single e get why. U sound to bitter and too ugly, olosho kpini kpaja.
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by Jeyun: 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
dangotesmummy:
go to school.olodo grin tongue
measure your age and your statement and get back to me. Educated mugu
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by rockyh(m): 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
Little21:

then you are not ready for marriage ,if you are then you submit your totality to your husband. Accord your husband the respect he deserves and don't be deceived by feminist attitude.no man marries a woman he wants to enslave truth is that you see correction as slavery because you don't want to accept his position in your life.if you are married to someone like me that dislikes piercing and you insist to it then the marriage is gone,you defile my authority and I will always see you as a prostitute that is how I see ladies with two upper piercing on their ears and I will see you same way.this is an example of what yo see as slavery but you forget that it is called sacrifice and respect to your spouse and not slavery as you see it.
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by Little21: 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
rockyh:
then you are not ready for marriage ,if you are then you submit your totality to your husband. Accord your husband the respect he deserves and don't be deceived by feminist attitude.no man marries a woman he wants to enslave truth is that you see correction as slavery because you don't want to accept his position in your life.if you are married to someone like me that dislikes piercing and you insist to it then the marriage is gone,you defile my authority and I will always see you as a prostitute that is how I see ladies with two upper piercing on their ears and I will see you same way.this is an example of what yo see as slavery but you forget that it is called sacrifice and respect to your spouse and not slavery as you see it.
Ok now you talking about piercing. If I told you to stop betting. That I hate betting would you stop.?
And fyi I don't do all this piercing stuffs.. and it's not all about defiling authority or all those shit. A wife respect her husband but does he respect his wife opinion.? You guys aren't just ready to accept the fact that African men doesn't listen to their wife. They think they are the king and the wife is some minions. As a man you must respect a woman. But that word "respect" is long gone now. Not now that they see woman as a slut and some other shit words. A woman body belongs to her no matter what she does with it, it's her body not for some asshole to judge. Then that wives respect their husbands, their husbands also know that all this world stand because there is a woman, without a woman there is no world. But now men calls woman all sort of word like they aren't brought into the world by one. That's why you know those asshole people by their words, their is no need to reply them. Just leave them be with there madness.
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by rockyh(m): 1:22am On Sep 06, 2023
Little21:

Ok now you talking about piercing. If I told you to stop betting. That I hate betting would you stop.?
And fyi I don't do all this piercing stuffs.. and it's not all about defiling authority or all those shit. A wife respect her husband but does he respect his wife opinion.? You guys aren't just ready to accept the fact that African men doesn't listen to their wife. They think they are the king and the wife is some minions. As a man you must respect a woman. But that word "respect" is long gone now. Not now that they see woman as a slut and some other shit words. A woman body belongs to her no matter what she does with it, it's her body not for some asshole to judge. Then that wives respect their husbands, their husbands also know that all this world stand because there is a woman, without a woman there is no world. But now men calls woman all sort of word like they aren't brought into the world by one. That's why you know those asshole people by their words, their is no need to reply them. Just leave them be with there madness.
how many responsible men gamble, that is the point i want you to decipher,same goes to some opinions of men but you ladies make it feel like its nothing wrong. From your comment,since a woman's body belongs to her no matter what she does,then there is no need being in marriage,if you go for a marriage counseling session you will be taught that in marriage, you are obligated to do what your husband wants,the Bible even emphasized it wives submit yourself to your husband,why is it that after marriage you bear his name .respectfully understand that marriage entails you being under your man just as you are in the office under your supervision.you can't be married in name yet single in character
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by rockyh(m): 1:24am On Sep 06, 2023
Little21:

if you can check my page and call me on whatsapp let me give you a personal experience and what it is like as of today
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by dangotesmummy: 5:35am On Sep 06, 2023
Jeyun:
measure your age and your statement and get back to me. Educated mugu
e pain am grin tongue

Na my fault say you no get sense? grin tongue
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 06, 2023
dangotesmummy:
e pain am grin tongue

Na my fault say you no get sense? grin tongue
You guys are still fighting here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me / Parents Loving One Of Their Children More Than The Others: Your Opinion / OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.