Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling (43184 Views)

Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates / Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award / Lukaku Scores On His Inter Milan Serie A Debut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Almiron: 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2023
successcard:
These figures are not true. Do you mean to tell us that the number of people who watched an MLS presentation is greater than those who watched the world cup final?

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by OJEEMAH(m): 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2023
Almiron:
na why I Dey always curse those pendu fans be that, nah fufu full their skull.
😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by BERNIMOORE: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
obembet:

I have educate the guy about life before but it seems he just a kid. Imagine someone cursing me cos of Rolando and Messi Fun... All this nairaland argument is just fun but the guy take it too personal.
grin when you hand a torchlight to a kid or toddler he will keep flashing the light to faces randomly....same way a mofo who was given a free data, and he keeps messing up posts like a rabbid dog....obsession taken too far by a non-entity....I laugh tire when i check his boring profile only to see a gigantic picture of Messi, grin grin grin and Messi did not even know if he exist....no be juju be that grin...
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Muyiwabiggy(m): 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
Almiron:
I remember when penadogs were pushing dead narratives on Twitter, interviewing random ppl on the streets of Miami asking if dem know who Messi is, they were claiming dem no sabi Messi. I knew it was dog shiit campaign to mock Leo but see wetin happpen afterwards, record wey their mumu fave set wey never even reach one year, Leo Messi don break am again. Make dem Dey check on the mofo regularly make e no kill himself.

SHUT IT! JUST SHUT IT! INFACT SHARRAP! Stupid Nigerian wey no get sense dey talk about multi billionaries when we are suffering here. Òde!

King Leo is a 🐐 for a reason

Peacecore
Numerouno94:
Fira09
Lhordspy
Ojeemah
ThierryJay
Peacecore
Chidolalar
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Almiron: 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
[quote author=Muyiwabiggy post=124506553][/quote] Oloribu no even sabi use NL, who buy 2nd hand tecno phone for you. Ogun kee you
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Almiron: 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
Y’all Penadogs go wail till death. Your pain dey give me so much joy. Enikure
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by abysirius(m): 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
Is there anything left in football that Messi needs to play for? The guy is a unifier. A century afternoon, generations to come will read of his exploit and achievements in football

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Cromagnon: 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
OJEEMAH:
they don’t know him yet people are traveling 700 miles for his debut?

Do you know that America gives visa to millions of ppl and 13 million crossed the border illegally?

They don’t know him yet some tickets have gone upto $110k

They don’t know him yet Rickross made a video with his billboard in Miami?

Football may not be their number sport but don’t say Americans don’t do soccer. Go online and see how fans are happy and celebrities celebrating Messi move to Inter Miami.
are you in the America?
I am
They don't do soccer
You can see they've forced me to start calling it soccer instead of football but go on
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Cromagnon: 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
Almiron:
You go wail till death, even in the slum wey your papa dey live nobody sabi his poor assssss
My papa get mouth reach aso rock
You are here riding Messi dikk with a stranger on the internet
What does that say of your father

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by cezarman(m): 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
A thread about Messi but Ronaldo's name is in every comment undecided
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by MySolace: 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
Peacecore:
As in ehh grin grin grin for US wey no too fancy football o
D views no b US matter, na online stuff... it's worldwide.
US na basketball dey reign there.
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Peacecore: 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
MySolace:

D views no b US matter, na online stuff... it's worldwide.
US na basketball dey reign there.
Yeah, it's true sha
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Peacecore: 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
i cant just stop laughing here, as a messi fan...i really endured some very bad misrepresntations directed towards messi for over 10 years but like they say, patience is neccesary in everything we do, patience brought messi to overcome his arch rival and he keep increasing the difference everyday...but pls guys...stop all this name calling, penadogs or pendu...common....its demeaning....dont payback like that...both are great players and even friends
There shouldn't be peace for the wicked angry We won't allow Obem and his co-travellers to breeeef
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Peacecore: 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
Cromagnon:

You still think oyinbo ppl sabi am?
You think USA gas 3.5billion ppl?
Na immigrants and other countries dey view am
Americans don't do soccer
All we know is that those that viewed are citizens of the world.
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by OJEEMAH(m): 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
Cromagnon:
[b]
Do you know that America gives visa to millions of ppl and 13 million crossed the border illegally?
[/b]are you in the America?
I am
They don't do soccer
You can see they've forced me to start calling it soccer instead of football but go on
I don’t know about them forcing you to call it soccer or not but bro, you cant say they don’t know Messi in America. That’s definitely not true.
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Ebony2King: 12:26am On Jul 19, 2023
This was the same record Messi fans said was useless now it’s no longer useless because it’s all about Messi 😂

The same way they said the World Cup wasn’t important for Messi to be the GOAT when he hadn’t won it. And the moment he won it, they changed mouth 😂

Delusion at its peak

We love LGBTQ league. At 35... Tuehhhh
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 19, 2023
Imaginary views grin

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by bal4real: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
Globalhustler:
Which one come be "gay end" again. I no understand that English abeg explain

Brand new transparent power bank 30,000mAh available. Price - 20k, Ikeja Lagos. 0.703.9450095
I think say an only me see am.
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by alabo1: 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
Almiron:
I don’t remember asking your forefathers money for fuel, why not carry your rant give your parents. Who’s your child? Ogun kee your papa

Child. Your rant confirms who you are
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Sizwezi: 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
3.5 billion 🤣😂. Some kind lies nor Dey neccessary
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Numerouno94(m): 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
lexy2014:

Will all this your effort put money in your account? yes or no

Will ur quoting his mention equally puts money in ur account? Yes or no?
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by lexy2014: 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
Numerouno94:

Will ur quoting his mention equally puts money in ur account? Yes or no?

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Numerouno94(m): 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
lexy2014:

You re very much known for attacking and quoting other person's mentions and opinions while u shy away from the topic at hand.

If ur pissed off by any thread it's better u ignore it. I do same.

Now, I ask again, has Nairaland paid any dime into ur account for all the threads u may have created, all ur qoutes and mentions?

Everything abt some of u is money, money and money. U tink everyone on Nairaland is a pauper?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by lexy2014: 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
Numerouno94:

You re very much known for attacking and quoting other person's mentions and opinions while u shy away from the topic at hand.

If ur pissed off by any thread it's better u ignore it. I do same.

Now, I ask again, has Nairaland paid any dime into ur account for all the threads u may have created, all ur qoutes and mentions?

Everything abt some of u is money, money and money. U tink everyone on Nairaland is a pauper?

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by orohbiro(f): 2:08am On Jul 21, 2023
Numerouno94:

Gbamsolutely!! Almiron my boss u have done well. Make I book this space down first, because I get enuf vawulence wey I wan drop soon.😂😂

Pendulums claim that Messi is not well known in the US yet his unveiling is the most watched football presention in the world wit a whooping 3.5 billion views, surpassing that of Pendu at All Nassr which was 3 billion.

Pendulums equally claimed that Americans don't give two fvks abt football,yet After the unveiling of Messi, Inter Miami became the most followed sports team in the US with a six-fold rise in followers from 1 million to 6 million, and still counting.

Intern Miami now has more followers than any NBA and NFL team. All due to Messi's influence.

The number of top Hollywood stars, Musician, rappers, NBA stars, NFL stars WWE stars that have bn talking abt Messi is mind blogging. Most of them have started following him on histagram and co. Niki Minaj recently rapped a line or two abt Messi in her latest song few days back.

Even American Celebrities knw say the GOAT done grace their country and they re basking in the euphoria.

The whole of America is on stand still jux for one man called Messi. Mehnn Messi is blessed. It is said in the bible and the hollybook that humble thyself and submit urself to God and see how the lord will elevate u amongst ur peers.
afar una guy paulolee is been a while I saw him.post una sure say that guy dey alright?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Numerouno94(m): 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
lexy2014:

Will ur quoting his mention equally puts money in ur account? YES or No?

Always trying to b clever by half.
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by lexy2014: 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2023
Numerouno94:

Will ur quoting his mention equally puts money in ur account? YES or No?

Always trying to b clever by half.

Are u clever by full?

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by mayor1814: 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2023
toluwalasefunmi:
NO DOUBT THE DUO OF CRISTIANO RONALDO 39 at Al-Nasser of Saudi Arabia AND LIONEL MESSI 36 of Inter Miami USA, are currently in the process of winding down their illustrious soccer career for nearly two decades with both winning virtually every top prize in football the world most prominent and most followed sport. Argentine Lionel Messi began in the 2005 U-20 championship while Cristiano debuted at Euro 2004 on home soil in Portugal. As a soccer fan watched these two mega stars dominate the game since 2007, a whopping 16 years no doubt these are the greatest players the sport has ever known in the past 15 years known for their pace, exceptional talent, skill, indomitable prowess, and unusual capabilities. These two soccer megastars have featured for mega club sides like Barcelona, Real, Sporting Lisbon.

Lionel Messi would go ahead to score over 500 goals in Spanish La Liga during his stint with FC Barcelona also capping with winning the Fifa World Cup in Qatar in 2022, while Cristiano Ronaldo would be the first player featuring in the English Premiership to win the Prestigious Fifa World player award, also scoring a record number of goals with European giants Real Madrid FC. Messi and Ronaldo would go ahead to win a record number of commercial endorsements and lucrative professional contracts running into hundreds of millions of Euros. The message here to soccer players is that these two players having dominated the Fifa Ballon dor for 10 years have shown consistency and prowess, which many pundits agree that Football is lacking the needed quality from players these days due to the erosion of commercial activities in the sport, which is a distraction to footballers today making them perform at an average disposition. Unlike before the sport was very competitive, churning out superstars year after year with players focusing on individual glory rather than monetary gains which is the obvious case today, where mediocre and average performances littered the pitches today. Today many soccer fans would miss both Ronaldo and Messi due to retirement, moving forward these two megastars would no longer enjoy the large volume and frequency of huge multi-million endorsement deals due to lack of active sporting participation and dominating the spotlight in the Sport for commercial reasons like the proverbial water that the fishes have been removed from, the focus will shift to talents like Kylian Mbappe, Erling Haaland, Neymar Jnr, Vinicus Jnr, Victor Oshimen. For us in the corporate world who believe in Structures and Systems, no individual no matter how gifted is indispensable, we have seen soccer talents come and go, with the institution of Sports staying rock solid as ever.

Thanks for reading Tolulope’s Substack! Subscribe for free to receive new posts and support my work.

Thanks for reading Tolulope’s Substack! Subscribe for free to receive new posts and support my work.

SOME KEY TRANSFER ACTIVITIES FROM THE

2023 WINDOW

Kai Havertz Chelsea to Arsenal 65 Million pounds

Declan Rice West Ham United to Arsenal 105 Million pounds

Andre Onana Inter-Milan to Manchester United 45 Million pounds.

Trimbers Ajax FC to Arsenal 38 Million pounds

Mason Mount Chelsea to Manchester United 55 Million Pounds.

Players who have moved outside Major European Leagues.

Lionel Messi PSG to the United States

Sergio Busquets Barcelona to the United States

Jordi Alba Barcelona to the United States

Kalidou Koulibally Chelsea to Saudi Arabia

Edouard Mendy Chelsea to Saudi Arabia

Karim Benzema Real Madrid to Saudi Arabia

Ngolo Kante Chelsea to Saudi Arabia

Lionel Messi has won everything in football. Tapnaldo has not won everything in football. They are not to be compared. Messi is miles ahead of Tapnaldo.

Bobby Charlton and George Best won Ballon D'or while at Manchester united, so it's not only Tapnaldo.
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Numerouno94(m): 10:47pm On Jul 21, 2023
lexy2014:

Are u clever by full?

I still reiterate my stand. Will qouting his mention equally puts money in ur account? YES or NO
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Numerouno94(m): 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2023
orohbiro:
afar una guy paulolee is been a while I saw him.post una sure say that guy dey alright?
Bro me too dey concerned ooo. I jux hope say him dey alright. Buh u sure say him never open new account? I dey miss him vawulence, na Almiron b the baba of vawulence now.gringrin
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Cromagnon: 2:15am On Jul 22, 2023
Peacecore:
All we know is that those that viewed are citizens of the world.
no change mouth
You said oyinbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jay-Jay Okocha, His Wife, Nkechi & Children, A-Jay & Daniella In Family Pictures / Tonye Solomon Deeboi Swims Across A River With Ball On His Head. Photos / Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.