Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling (43182 Views)

Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates / Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award / Lukaku Scores On His Inter Milan Serie A Debut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by lexy2014: 3:46am On Jul 22, 2023
Numerouno94:

I still reiterate my stand. Will qouting his mention equally puts money in ur account? YES or NO

Where is your stand?

Are u clever by full?

Will all this your effort put money in your account? yes or no
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Almiron: 7:27am On Jul 22, 2023
Numerouno94:

Bro me too dey concerned ooo. I jux hope say him dey alright. Buh u sure say him never open new account? I dey miss him vawulence, na Almiron b the baba of vawulence now.gringrin
lol bro
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Numerouno94(m): 10:01am On Jul 22, 2023
lexy2014:

Where is your stand?

Are u clever by full?

Answer a simple question and stop beating abt the bush. Will qouting his mention equally put money in ur account? YES or NO

Abi nairaland they pay u for posts and comments and u no wan tell us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by lexy2014: 10:54am On Jul 22, 2023
Numerouno94:

Answer a simple question and stop beating abt the bush. Will qouting his mention equally put money in ur account? YES or NO

Abi nairaland they pay u for posts and comments and u no wan tell us?

Where is d bush you say am beating about?

Where is your stand?

Are u clever by full?

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Peacecore: 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
Ebony2King:
This was the same record Messi fans said was useless now it’s no longer useless because it’s all about Messi 😂

The same way they said the World Cup wasn’t important for Messi to be the GOAT when he hadn’t won it. And the moment he won it, they changed mouth 😂

Delusion at its peak

We love LGBTQ league. At 35... Tuehhhh
E be like say u still dey wallow in pain?? angry you better bear your pain alone.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Numerouno94(m): 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2023
lexy2014:

Where is your stand?

Are u clever by full?

Oga will all the efforts used in qouting his mention and disturbing my mention put money in ur account? YES or NO

Talk, nobody go beat u.
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Numerouno94(m): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2023
Peacecore:
E be like say u still dey wallow in pain?? angry you better bear your pain alone.

Pendulums mumu no get rival.gringrin
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Peacecore: 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2023
Numerouno94:

Pendulums mumu no get rival.gringrin
As in ehh grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by lexy2014: 2:44am On Jul 23, 2023
Numerouno94:

Oga will all the efforts used in qouting his mention and disturbing my mention put money in ur account? YES or NO

Talk, nobody go beat u.

Where is the effort in quoting him and the "disturbance" to your mention?

Where is your stand?

Are u clever by full?

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by lexy2014: 2:52am On Jul 23, 2023
Numerouno94:

You re very much known for attacking and quoting other person's mentions and opinions while u shy away from the topic at hand.

If ur pissed off by any thread it's better u ignore it. I do same.

Now, I ask again, has Nairaland paid any dime into ur account for all the threads u may have created, all ur qoutes and mentions?

Everything abt some of u is money, money and money. U tink everyone on Nairaland is a pauper?

Which attacks are you referring to?

Can you provide evidence of those attacks on "other person's mentions and opinions"?

Can you provide a comprehensive list of the "other person's" you are referring to?

Is your comment in line with "the topic at hand"?

According to you...."You re very much known for quoting other person's mentions and opinions"

But isn't that what you just did by quoting me?

Pls is nairaland no longer "for quoting other person's mentions and opinions"? Is there any other thing it is meant for?

What is the function of the "quote" under every post?

You said "If ur pissed off by any thread it's better u ignore it. I do same.'

By your post above, did you just do what you say u do?

Are u a pauper?
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Numerouno94(m): 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Which attacks are you referring to?

Can you provide evidence of those attacks on "other person's mentions and opinions"?

Can you provide a comprehensive list of the "other person's" you are referring to?

Is your comment in line with "the topic at hand"?

According to you...."You re very much known for quoting other person's mentions and opinions"

But isn't that what you just did by quoting me?

Pls is nairaland no longer "for quoting other person's mentions and opinions"? Is there any other thing it is meant for?

What is the function of the "quote" under every post?

You said "If ur pissed off by any thread it's better u ignore it. I do same.'

By your post above, did you just do what you say u do?

Are u a pauper?

U re notoriously known for qouting comments that doesn't go well wit u. U have never commented on the subject matter being discussed in a thread, rather u perused tru comments in other find one to devour like a hungry rabid dog.

Remember wen ur Moniker was cloned and the perpetrator made a mess of ur cloned moniker?

I knw u too well Mr man.
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by lexy2014: 1:06am On Jul 24, 2023
Numerouno94:

U re notoriously known for qouting comments that doesn't go well wit u. U have never commented on the subject matter being discussed in a thread, rather u perused tru comments in other find one to devour like a hungry rabid dog.

Remember wen ur Moniker was cloned and the perpetrator made a mess of ur cloned moniker?

I knw u too well Mr man.

That still leaves the questions unanswered.

1. Which attacks are you referring to?

2. Can you provide evidence of those attacks on "other person's mentions and opinions"?

3. Can you provide a comprehensive list of the "other person's" you are referring to?

4. Is your comment in line with "the topic at hand"?

5. According to you...."You re very much known for quoting other person's mentions and opinions"

6. But isn't that what you just did by quoting me?

7. Pls is nairaland no longer "for quoting other person's mentions and opinions"? Is there any other thing it is meant for?

8. What is the function of the "quote" under every post?

9. You said "If ur pissed off by any thread it's better u ignore it. I do same.'

10. By your post above, did you just do what you say u do?

11. Are u a pauper?
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Numerouno94(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2023
lexy2014:

That still leaves the questions unanswered.

2. Can you provide evidence of those attacks on "other person's mentions and opinions"?

3. Can you provide a comprehensive list of the "other person's" you are referring to?

5. According to you...."You re very much known for quoting other person's mentions and opinions"

7. Pls is nairaland no longer "for quoting other person's mentions and opinions"? Is there any other thing it is meant for?

9. You said "If ur pissed off by any thread it's better u ignore it. I do same.'

11. Are u a pauper?

I must have struck a nerve. Truth is bitter.
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by lexy2014: 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
Numerouno94:

I must have struck a nerve. Truth is bitter.

Then you wouldn't find it difficult answering these questions.

11. Are u a pauper?
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Numerouno94(m): 11:35am On Jul 27, 2023
lexy2014:

11. Are u a pauper?

I don't have the time to banter words wit u anymore for I'm a very busy guy. So I will simply luv to inform u to continue ur activities on other sections, buh leave sport section out of it because I will keep calling u out. Have a nice day ahead.🙏
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by lexy2014: 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
Numerouno94:

I don't have the time to banter words wit u anymore for I'm a very busy guy. So I will simply luv to inform u to continue ur activities on other sections, buh leave sport section out of it because I will keep calling u out. Have a nice day ahead.🙏

11. Are u a pauper?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jay-Jay Okocha, His Wife, Nkechi & Children, A-Jay & Daniella In Family Pictures / Tonye Solomon Deeboi Swims Across A River With Ball On His Head. Photos / Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.