Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling (43181 Views)

Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates / Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award / Lukaku Scores On His Inter Milan Serie A Debut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Inobeyourmate: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
Klington:
Must everything be measured using Messi and Ronaldo in this world all the time
Lol, see mumu stat, nah mumu plenty pass among you these Pendu fans
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by dododawa1: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
I don't like MESSI and C.RONALDO
But
RONALDO DELIMA
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by juman(m): 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ronaldo is the best player in the world.
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by OJEEMAH(m): 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
Numerouno94:

Bro I dey fine oo. All is gud so far. I go message u soon for WhatsApp.
okay bro

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Shikena(m): 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
C Ronaldo motivating Messi since 1930
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by sexyteeola(f): 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
Lol. I love how the media works. See as dem create number for una to Dey argue. Beckham rush go Dey meet celebs to act accordingly to the script given them. It’s all about business
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Almiron: 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
lexy2014:

Will all this your effort put money in your account?
the last time I checked no be your papa Dey feed me

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by HRMK: 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
KEEP ON GIVING YOURSELVES UNNECESSARY #HBP!!
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Almiron: 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
Inobeyourmate:
Lol, see mumu stat, nah mumu plenty pass among you these Pendu fans
have you ever seen a penadog wey get sense here, they are all the same delusional
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by tuzle(m): 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Ronaldo and his fans are insecure.

Ronaldo and his fans are insecure but u guys were the first to bring Ronaldo name here and call him pendu. Continue o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
fake news. Imaginary views. It doesn't even have 1 million views on youtube
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by lexy2014: 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
Almiron:
the last time I checked no be your papa Dey feed me

Will all this your effort put money in your account? yes or no
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by tuzle(m): 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
adioolayi:
Messi dey class of his own...he no dey drag or force anything..

Na Ronaldo dey always try be in the news by subtly talking about Messi..e.g...he said Saudi League where he plays is better than MLS (where Messi is, he no mention Messi..but he did subtly) grin cheesy grin
they asked him a question and he answered. It is the same way they asked Messi and he said it was about the money, that if it was about the money he would have gone to Saudi, will we call that a subtly shade at Ronaldo too
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Kinehap: 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
Almiron:
I remember when penadogs were pushing dead narratives on Twitter, interviewing random ppl on the streets of Miami asking if dem know who Messi is, they were claiming dem no sabi Messi. I knew it was dog shiit campaign to mock Leo but see wetin happpen afterwards, record wey their mumu fave set wey never even reach one year, Leo Messi don break am again. Make dem Dey check on the mofo regularly make e no kill himself.

King Leo is a 🐐 for a reason

Peacecore
Numerouno94:
Fira09
Lhordspy
Ojeemah
ThierryJay
Peacecore
Chidolalar

Nlfp.mod my boss frontpage please

You don't have to criticized anyone or call names. Which record wey you and your country set, that should be your concern.

Ronaldo and Messi are the best we have seen in our time. Both are unique in their different way.

You don't aspect everyone to choose Messi because you love him, same goes to Ronaldo.

Is better you try and break record too.
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Almiron: 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
Kinehap:

You don't have to criticized anyone or call names. Which record wey you and your country set, that should be your concern.

Ronaldo and Messi are the best we have seen in our time. Both are unique in their different way.

You don't aspect everyone to choose Messi because you love him, same goes to Ronaldo.

Is better you try and break record too.

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Ealiserwest(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
atobs4real:
Let Ronaldo join another club and that record of Messi will be gone

Na fake sef 😆
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by TheSuperX(m): 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
MY GOAT 🤤🤤
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Kobicove(m): 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ronaldo fan boys will not like this news grin
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Adakintroy: 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ronaldo would have been the gretaest if there was no messi

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Poske95(m): 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
Funny how the acronym GOAT na him settle the score....
Why not LION, ELEPHANT....etc....?!
....na only GOAT
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Chidolalar: 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
Oblongata:
When I grow and get old...

And see what the new generation unfold...

I will make sure that they are told...

My generation had 2 greatest football legends nobody could hold...
STFU there is nothing like two greatest footballers.
D one and only greatest footballer is GOAT MESSI who is d ONLY world champion to have completed football

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Abbeytoy(m): 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
This is so lovely, but I don't know why people create unnecessary competition.

Love from Chelsea fans and team Ronaldo for life. cool grin
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by mozona(m): 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
Beckham factor, even the final between Argentina and France did not get so much attention compare to Ronaldo unveiling at his present club.
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by kingyakos: 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
Almiron:
I remember when penadogs were pushing dead narratives on Twitter, interviewing random ppl on the streets of Miami asking if dem know who Messi is, they were claiming dem no sabi Messi. I knew it was dog shiit campaign to mock Leo but see wetin happpen afterwards, record wey their mumu fave set wey never even reach one year, Leo Messi don break am again. Make dem Dey check on the mofo regularly make e no kill himself.

The jálåmia fc striker called cristofa penaldo is in severe pain atm

Peacecore
Numerouno94:
Fira09
Lhordspy
Ojeemah
ThierryJay
Peacecore
Chidolalar
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by VocoGap: 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
Odogwu
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Chidolalar: 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
lexy2014:

Will all this your effort put money in your account?
Why do u people most especially penaldo fans take trolls too serious and allow ordinary trolls to affect your emotions.
Instead of u to talk on d subject matter, u are here attacking a person's personality.
What does attacking a person's personality got to do with d subject matter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by OJEEMAH(m): 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2023
tuzle:
Ronaldo and his fans are insecure but u guys were the first to bring Ronaldo name here and call him pendu. Continue o
So who initiated Pessi, midget, dwarf, camp nou Wi-Fi and the other nomenclature?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by omoluka: 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
xjiggy:
All these are lies. Non of them (Cristiano or Messi) really hit those numbers. It's genius marketing from their teams. Both of them lied about the views. If the World cup final which included Messi, had less than 1.2b views, why would the unveiling of any of them hit those numbers? Before You disparage my point, ask yourself..... why would the views of Messi presentation surpass the views of Messi's Argentina vs Mbappe's France world cup final event..... THINK.
I agree with you 101%
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by lexy2014: 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
Chidolalar:

Why do u people most especially penaldo fans take trolls too serious and allow ordinary trolls to affect your emotions.
Instead of u to talk on d subject matter, u are here attacking a person's personality.
What does attacking a person's personality got to do with d subject matter?

What is the correlation between all u said and this question....Will all this your effort put money in your account?
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling by Padipadi(m): 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
Almiron:

Peacecore
Numerouno94:
Fira09
Lhordspy
Ojeemah
ThierryJay
Peacecore
Chidolalar
You are just catching cruise with CR7 and Messi matter. I blame the mods that moves your posts to fp.
In all, you no well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jay-Jay Okocha, His Wife, Nkechi & Children, A-Jay & Daniella In Family Pictures / Tonye Solomon Deeboi Swims Across A River With Ball On His Head. Photos / Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.