Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK (75323 Views)

Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by yewit37486: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by yewit37486: 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
Iamlakexide:

Please any response regarding this company?

Cc: Pearlslove

https://www.quora.com/Is-ProLink-Innovations-connection-staffing-legit?top_ans=1477743681392373

Sharon Nyamfamba:
Prolink innovations connection staffing is not legit, they have now changed their name to profylink innovations connection staffing. They will ask you to pay 28.70 euros for document processing then after they will ask you to pay for medical fees that are supposedly online, then later they will ask you for courier services. DONT FALL FOR THEM!!!

Please be ware, many people are confusing it with prolink staffing.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Eleblinks: 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
Pearlslove:
Good evening my fellow nairalander.
Please, I need your assistance in confirming this recruitment company in London especially from the the people in UK. ProfyLink Innovations London.
You all should pls help me confirm their address and the genuineness. The recruitment company said "they are into recruitment of workers to Europe and facilitate the processing and the documentation process of the working permit".
NB- a colleague at work sent me their link
Below is the address and name of company.

ProfyLink Innovations London Recruitment Office
London Wall Place, 1 London Wall, Barbican, London EC2Y 5AU, UK

Thank you all.

I actually rushed down here to confirm if they are genuine as well. I bumped into their page while searching for UK tier 2 Jobs. Kindly reach me via email on Alicemusa6@gmail.com so we can connect. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by OluDonald1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
Not genuine... They're all scam.

Eleblinks:

I actually rushed down here to confirm if they are genuine as well. I bumped into their page while searching for UK tier 2 Jobs. Kindly reach me via email on Alicemusa6@gmail.com so we can connect. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by XAUBulls: 11:51pm On Nov 28, 2023
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Magnoliaa(f): 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2023
AfroKnight:
Definitely not Maggie. She has sense.

I was stalking your profile, and whaaaaaaaat did I see?

Awwnnnnn. Vouching for me even in my absence. 😂🥺

I think I've even gone on a ban at the time of this comment.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by AfroKnight: 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I was stalking your profile, and whaaaaaaaat did I see?

Awwnnnnn. Vouching for me even in my absence. 😂🥺

I think I've even gone on a ban at the time of this comment.

Why did they ban you? What did you do? grin

You were fighting?
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Magnoliaa(f): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2023
AfroKnight:
Why did they ban you? What did you do? grin

You were fighting?

You know me na. Dagboru. Be go sori anybody. cheesy

I did not 'fight,' because the guy didn't respond to me. I only insulted the living daylight out of him, and then an aggrieved fellow, whom I had gotten banned in the past, came to take his pound of flesh back and called the mods on me.

That was how I was sentenced to a 4-month imprisonment with hard labour.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by loswhite(m): 4:52am On Dec 03, 2023
uthompson2001:
I have lived in uk and now canada, the issue is Nigerian women have made it difficult for young eligible men to approach them. The solution is being more extroverted, i am sure your routine is home-work-church and mall. This doesnt help when trying to meet new people. even if you are abit introverted, try and create activities for yourself that promote interactions with others and do not limit yourself to only nigerians. Good luck n hope this helps.
Avoid Nigerian women abroad...lol they are very annoying. Imagine one telling me she is not good at chatting..lol. You will send person messages the person will reply you 2 weeks later...lol.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Patriotsleague: 5:01am On Dec 03, 2023
Toast men, they won't front
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by loswhite(m): 5:08am On Dec 03, 2023
Tonnierichy:

Y'all should stop saying this rubbish. You'll lament same way once you've lived for a couple of years in the UK. It is what it is.
Are you the only ones traveling to UK? We are tired of hearing stupid complaints. There is always one stupid story from a Nigerian in abroad. If they are not complaining of bills they are complaining of loneliness or one useless thing. Please they should come back to Nigeria make we for hear word.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by loswhite(m): 5:11am On Dec 03, 2023
Tonnierichy:

Na poverty dey worry you.
Shut up na only Nigerians dey travel abroad? They should come back home instead typing thrash
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Dshocker(m): 7:34am On Dec 03, 2023
odenkirk:
she is not lying. too much loneliness in the uk, there is one girl from england that disturb me so much with video calls she is always alone in her room. i had to block her cuz i cant find time to be wasting wth her on video calls. me wey work 8-6pm

Ok, we 👂 you...

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by yinkeys(m): 8:41am On Dec 03, 2023
She can’t compete in the looks category
It is that simple
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by AfroKnight: 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:

You know me na. Dagboru. Be go sori anybody. cheesy

I did not 'fight,' because the guy didn't respond to me. I only insulted the living daylight out of him, and then an aggrieved fellow, whom I had gotten banned in the past, came to take his pound of flesh back and called the mods on me.

That was how I was sentenced to a 4-month imprisonment with hard labour.

grin

I’m proud of you. But please be calming down next time.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Magnoliaa(f): 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2023
AfroKnight:
grin

I’m proud of you. But please be calming down next time.

Thank you.

I'm trying to. 🤧

Happy Sunday ⚘🧡.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador / Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) / Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.