Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) (93421 Views)

Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State / Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) / Photos: 73-year-old Politician Marries Pretty 25-year-old Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Nigeriadondie: 7:23am On Jul 19, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
you know a marriage is fishy, when not a single member of the bride's family/friends are at the wedding.

It costs a lot for air ticket considering the distance. Norway to Nigeria isn’t Lagos to Borno

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by karkinase(m): 7:27am On Jul 19, 2023
Abemy:
Who gave her to the man as is required during marriage?

Did the lady father and mother herself?
Hasn't she no relations?

May she not turn out to be a ghost. Amen.
Guy stop to behave like mumu na.. instead make you ask for update you dey talk like 5yr old boy.. angry

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by 4evayours: 7:28am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy married life to them
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by karkinase(m): 7:28am On Jul 19, 2023
pansophist:

The guy hit jackpot.

Norway (also Switzerland) is one of the few countries where most people will become millionaires in their lifetime. In other words, the average middle age Norwegians are millionaires.

Just imagine living in a country where almost everyone in their 40s or above is a millionaire. Norway is so freaking rich, it's literary heaven on earth. That's if you don't mind the cold sha.

I am off to Norway. Let me go find my Norwegian princess tongue

I can’t believe smone is asking this question.. Norway that’s like paradise on earth 🤯

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by beyep: 7:32am On Jul 19, 2023
Gud 4 am
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Slimm01: 7:33am On Jul 19, 2023
The rave about the sweetness of dating Nigerian men has caused a lot of foreign women coming to marry Nigerian men especially those east African ladies.
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by walozanga(m): 7:37am On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
His sure odd to finally Japa abroad. This one Na better Straight Win😀😀

He played goal-goal and the scoreline na 1:1 in 5mins
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by yinkeys(m): 7:38am On Jul 19, 2023
karkinase:

I can’t believe smone is asking this question.. Norway that’s like paradise on earth 🤯
Norway Is very expensive for non citizens o

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Kei144(m): 7:39am On Jul 19, 2023
The title of this thread emphasizes "pretty Norwegian", but the guy is actually prettier than the Norwegian.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by dalass(f): 7:40am On Jul 19, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/photos-adamawa-vigilante-marries-norwegian/

The guy is a handsome dude now. The way they said vigilante married pretty Norwegian lady, you will think the guy worwor pass. But the guy fine pass the lady self. Ni wonder she flew here to quickly tie the knot. But if it's to Japa, wetin dey Norway for this guy ? 🙂🤗
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by dalass(f): 7:44am On Jul 19, 2023
Kei144:
The title of this thread emphasizes "pretty Norwegian", but the guy is actually prettier than the Norwegian.

I had already written as much and submitted before seeing what you wrote and I agree jare. The guy fine pass her. The lady came to see if the guy is as fine his Facebook page picture. On confirmation, she rush the handsome bloke to the altar shaperly grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Pinkybush: 7:47am On Jul 19, 2023
Cho! My guy don japa be dat ooo

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by gift2xl: 7:49am On Jul 19, 2023
Beautiful
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by projet: 7:50am On Jul 19, 2023
At this juncture I want to believe all these people able to be marrying white women are using Jaz
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Ewedegubbler: 7:56am On Jul 19, 2023
This wedding must favor me and my family just the way otimkpu job is favouring Alex reports
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Tareq1105: 7:58am On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
Nigerian men sha

He must be a Christian.
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by ahiboilandgas: 7:59am On Jul 19, 2023
SensualMan:
He obviously doesn't have the gene of those retard*d backward uneducated long sticks in human form.He was favoured to be in the location. The location that boasts of the highest illiteracy rate in the world.

Favour found u brother, savour every moment of it.
if na the so called educated barbarians from the yeast of biafra she would have been a victim of yahoo yahoo or kidnapping. The topic would have been Biafra Man with 10 PhDs dupes Norwegian of 1 million euro and has been on instagram showing wealth .

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by temitope66(m): 8:02am On Jul 19, 2023
spencekat:
Great song
Yeah, great, nice jam.
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by NAC1666: 8:09am On Jul 19, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
you know a marriage is fishy, when not a single member of the bride's family/friends are at the wedding.

What about the one that happened in kano. No member of the bride was present
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Clinghton: 8:12am On Jul 19, 2023
Very nice, one keeps wondering how these things happens.
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by barinedan(m): 8:13am On Jul 19, 2023
Visa is sure for him. Where these guys dey see this kind of love from self?
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Allisgud: 8:15am On Jul 19, 2023
By the time this guy use aboki burantachi prick finish her,she go run go hide for Norwegian embassy grin ;anyway I like this adventure,I will also like to test Norwegian pussi I heard it taste like strawberry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Acekidc4(m): 8:17am On Jul 19, 2023
walozanga:

He played goal-goal and the scoreline na 1:1 in 5mins

😂🤣😂😁😀

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Acekidc4(m): 8:19am On Jul 19, 2023
treatise:

HT/FT clicked

E enter😂🤣😂🤣
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Feggie3: 8:19am On Jul 19, 2023
uuzba:

She's not in her right mind or she escaped abuse in Norway.
Or fighting with her own family etc.
Citizens of most countries in Europe don't value family. They owe their loyalty to only the government and maybe friends. Because government provides all their needs not family.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Humblepela: 8:19am On Jul 19, 2023
Cash out grin
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by youngsahito(m): 8:20am On Jul 19, 2023
Abemy:

Not only because of their shakara, men are gradually becoming fold diggers. They now see marrying an oyibo lady as an escape to poverty.
Baba anyhow he be, sha get the gold.
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Acekidc4(m): 8:21am On Jul 19, 2023
Pat081:
Do you know maybe she is the one that japa to Nigeria grin grin grin

Japa to Nigeria to come and do what How person go Japa from a very good and beautiful country like Norway to Nigeria Is not making sense🙄🙄🙄
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by treatise: 8:27am On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

E enter😂🤣😂🤣
Hahahaha. You Sabi the thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by tabaralph: 8:32am On Jul 19, 2023
dre11:
More photos

The kayamata will soon clear from her eyes, no single family or friend of the bride… odiegwu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [Preliminary Eliminations Round 1] / Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.