Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) (93535 Views)

Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State / Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) / Photos: 73-year-old Politician Marries Pretty 25-year-old Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by tabaralph: 8:35am On Jul 19, 2023
Feggie3:
Citizens of most countries in Europe don't value family. They owe their loyalty to only the government and maybe friends. Because government provides all their needs not family.

Am wondering who signed for her as witness in the registry ,am not jealous but trust me this marriage is a scam
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Acekidc4(m): 8:36am On Jul 19, 2023
HussenAdul:

Every gambler knows the secret to survive. By Knowing what to throw away & also knowing what to keep because every hand is a winner & every hand is also a loser.

I Throway salute to you Sir πŸ‘πŸ‘

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by bisqit: 8:39am On Jul 19, 2023
dalass:

I had already written as much and submitted before seeing what you wrote and I agree jare. The guy fine pass her. The lady came to see if the guy is as fine his Facebook page picture. On confirmation, she rush the handsome bloke to the altar shaperly grin grin
bitch, when will you meet your oyinbo maga?
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 8:44am On Jul 19, 2023
i only see true love in the eyes of the wife but the man time shall tell

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Ttipsy(f): 8:48am On Jul 19, 2023
Oh my Gawwwduu
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Ttipsy(f): 8:49am On Jul 19, 2023
EZENDIZUOGU:
i only see true love in the eyes of the wife but the man time shall tell
what do you expect the man to do ??
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Mpeka(m): 8:50am On Jul 19, 2023
Pray for the vigilante man that boko men would not kill him and collect his wife.
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Bimpe29: 9:04am On Jul 19, 2023
I observed absence of the bride's family as well .

Anyway, I wish them a happy married life.
MrBrownJay1:
you know a marriage is fishy, when not a single member of the bride's family/friends are at the wedding.

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by ComeToJesus: 9:24am On Jul 19, 2023
Omo! See packaging.

Sharp guy. The girl may think she is getting married to our Chief of Army Staff.

Nice one!

HML

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Maryam1234(f): 9:34am On Jul 19, 2023
Sai Mun Pita Kasan Waje grin grin grin grin

Ba mamaki shocked
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by CCIA: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2023
orohbiro:
Our men are no longer considering us again grin
Me na to japa go find foreign gyeh grin

I can not live in hell and still marry lilith grin
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by FireUpNow(m): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2023
Did the groom pay any bride price to the family of his beautiful bride or is the civil marriage better?
Happy married life.
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:52am On Jul 19, 2023
pansophist:

The guy hit jackpot.

Norway (also Switzerland) is one of the few countries where most people will become millionaires in their lifetime. In other words, the average middle age Norwegians are millionaires.

Just imagine living in a country where almost everyone in their 40s or above is a millionaire. Norway is so freaking rich, it's literary heaven on earth. That's if you don't mind the cold sha.

I am off to Norway. Let me go find my Norwegian princess tongue

That Switzerland is a very wicked country. When I read their immigration laws, I just weak. Even if you marry a lady there it will still take at least 5 years to get PR.
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Dadimendino: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2023
SensualMan:
He obviously doesn't have the gene of those retard*d backward uneducated long sticks in human form.He was favoured to be in the location. The location that boasts of the highest illiteracy rate in the world.

Favour found u brother, savour every moment of it.

Don't allow hatred to consume you
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by GorillaApp(m): 10:39am On Jul 19, 2023
orohbiro:
We must hold protest against this white cargoes taking our young men we won't take this we are not useless grin
Look no further. I'm here
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:52am On Jul 19, 2023
An Old wrinkly cargo Norwegian woman marrying a poor young Nigerian man. Where are her own families in the pictures? All that wedding shit are just an adventure and jokes to her.

Wait till she takes her cloths off undecided you will see her cellulite covered pale milky wrinkly cold flesh.

Africans do not need to marry these old cargos anymore to live in Europe, just get the apprpriate visa and off you go. Norwegian visa doesn't cost that much..

White women are gorgeous when they are young once they are passed 30 years old their skin and body becomes saggy. Trust me, I know!
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:53am On Jul 19, 2023
orohbiro:
We must hold protest against this white cargoes taking our young men we won't take this we are not useless grin
Gbam!! tongue
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:54am On Jul 19, 2023
myyansh68:
Where are the wife's family and friends?

Hmmmm, something is cooking.
I asked the same question. All that marriage shit are just an adventure and joke to her, she probarbly has being married (the real thing) twice already
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:00am On Jul 19, 2023
pansophist:

The guy hit jackpot.

Norway (also Switzerland) is one of the few countries where most people will become millionaires in their lifetime. In other words, the average middle age Norwegians are millionaires.

Just imagine living in a country where almost everyone in their 40s or above is a millionaire. Norway is so freaking rich, it's literary heaven on earth. That's if you don't mind the cold sha.

I am off to Norway. Let me go find my Norwegian princess tongue

Were did you get all these made up stories from? grin grin this is how people are decieved, Norwegians are mostly into fishing. Most live in boat houses. Many nigerians are wealthier than half of Norwegians.

One thing you are right about is, yes! It is very very very very very cold in Norway.
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:01am On Jul 19, 2023
tabaralph:

Am wondering who signed for her as witness in the registry ,am not jealous but trust me this marriage is a scam
No one signed for her clearly, the whole thing appears as a joke to her from the look of her reactions.
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:05am On Jul 19, 2023
Nigeriadondie:

It costs a lot for air ticket considering the distance. Norway to Nigeria isn’t Lagos to Borno
Err.. not really, knowing that you would be getting marred in naigeria you buy the tickets earlier and it isn't seasonal times. Tickets would sell for 400 to 450 Euros return depending on the airliner.
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Pat081: 11:06am On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

Japa to Nigeria to come and do what How person go Japa from a very good and beautiful country like Norway to Nigeria Is not making senseπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
she maybe poor too
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:07am On Jul 19, 2023
The cold Norwegian weather will freeze this guy's bollocks off! grin he should be ready to work in a fish factory or become a fisherman in the freezing cold.
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:10am On Jul 19, 2023
Pat081:
she maybe poor too
She can be poor, she probarbly has grown up children already who would inherit or has already taken what ever she may have.
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:11am On Jul 19, 2023
2mch:
What beauty? Abeg just do your wedding de go my bro. If Oyinbo come by themselves to marry you, make sure her head correct or you sign yourself to a lifetime of sorrow and grief. The ones wey get skoin skoin mad gaaan.
grin grin grin true say!
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:14am On Jul 19, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Lo, wetin concern due process. He has found his jackpot, you better talk better or wish them well. cheesy

And she is not too old.

I wish them the best.

Is like Senegal is running out of supply.

Mali and Gambia seems to be running outta supplies too. grin

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by AskNgige2: 11:16am On Jul 19, 2023
Greystone:
Congratulations bruh

Poverty alleviation confirmed
LMAO

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:16am On Jul 19, 2023
odenkirk:
is norway a good country to live in?
It is very very very very cold in Norway and most Norwegians are fishermen and women.
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Weedhustler: 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
I dey go marry that my Kenyan babe ooo
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by pansophist(m): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Were did you get all these made up stories from? grin grin this is how people are decieved, Norwegians are mostly into fishing. Most live in boat houses. Many nigerians are wealthier than half of Norwegians.

One thing you are right about is, yes! It is very very very very very cold in Norway.

Most Norwegians lives in boat? lol. You are really not normal. Most are also into fishing? tell me you are kidding.

And many Nigerians are wealthier than half of Nigerians? Now I know you need deliverance. And after the deliverance session, thorough flogging by the pastors and his teams.

Getat.

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by pansophist(m): 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

That Switzerland is a very wicked country. When I read their immigration laws, I just weak. Even if you marry a lady there it will still take at least 5 years to get PR.

Every European finds it harder to move to Switzerland. Their immigration is the definition of hardship. If you tell me you are living in Switzerland, in my mind, I will be like, this man is an odogwu. grin

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
pansophist:

Every European finds it harder to move to Switzerland. Their immigration is the definition of hardship. If you tell me you are living in Switzerland, in my mind, I will be like, this man is an odogwu. grin

Switzerland and Singapore. Anyone who manages to get PR or citizenship of those two countries deserves the ultimate respect. Both countries are very anti immigration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots / South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men / Couple Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Style Pre-Wedding Photos