Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) (93444 Views)

Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State / Adamawa Man Marries Anambra Woman (Photos) / Photos: 73-year-old Politician Marries Pretty 25-year-old Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Agugbadin: 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
Congratulations to them.
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by SPRINCE001: 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
YORUBA RONU πŸ€”
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by cuteboy2: 11:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
Will you pay $2000 return ticket for each family member from Norway to Nigeria? You think it's like boarding N200 bus from Gbongan to Ede?

These days family members abroad connect to events like this via Facebook or Instagram live.

MrBrownJay1:
you know a marriage is fishy, when not a single member of the bride's family/friends are at the wedding.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Vision101(m): 12:03am On Jul 19, 2023
Does this Norwegian understand that this guy is not circumsised? Let the guy off light when he wants to do.
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by phemmyfour: 12:04am On Jul 19, 2023
dre11:
More photos

Sope O ti lọ
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by cuteboy2: 12:05am On Jul 19, 2023
Because African women are too money conscious and too materialistic (iPhone, Brazilian hair, Hermes handbag, Balenciaga top, etc). They are now losing out to white women, even if they are older. They don't stress men.

But you fine sha ooooo 😘

orohbiro:
Our men are no longer considering us again grin

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by themanderon: 12:11am On Jul 19, 2023
Anything to escape what APC has turn turned Nigeria into is welcomed.
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by donmik: 12:15am On Jul 19, 2023
I don't get where and how this got to be and I can't tell where this is heading to too
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by karkinase(m): 12:22am On Jul 19, 2023
orohbiro:
Hypergamy dun finish Una .. which fine woman go even look driver not to talk of vigilante..
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Desusi: 12:23am On Jul 19, 2023
mrjoeblinks:
So even local vigilantes dey run guard of honor o
I wonder ooo.! The thing shock me so teee!

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by IbnB: 12:46am On Jul 19, 2023
The alfa wey tie that tira na professional!

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:57am On Jul 19, 2023
cuteboy2:
Will you pay $2000 return ticket for family member from Norway to Nigeria? You think it's like boarding N200 bus from Gbongan to Ede?
These days family members abroad connect to events like this via Facebook or Instagram live.
Nigeriadondie:
It costs a lot for air ticket considering the distance. Norway to Nigeria isn’t Lagos to Borno

coming from Norway (one of the country with the highest salaries in the world), of course i would .... but most importantly, A) i certainly wouldnt let her go there by herself, with nobody whatsoever to accompany her and B) that is "suppose to be" her once in a lifetime special moment, as her friend, i would want to be there with her.

we all know exactly whats going on.... them mamas used to go to Gambia in the past, i guess Nigeria is taking over for foreign sugarmamas coming to poor countries in Africa looking for young fit blood to service them for a few yrs (in exchange for japa papers)

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:03am On Jul 19, 2023
Lovely, his boys came through for him
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by mukthar2000(m): 1:35am On Jul 19, 2023
We wish them happy married life like our own.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by godwon01(m): 1:47am On Jul 19, 2023
Men in the North meant real when they are negotiating relationship outside but our guys in the south meant evil and aim to dump the foreign ladies. Those foreign ladies are looking for Nigeria guys but very careful with our guys in the South.

3 Likes

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by tonytony208(m): 1:56am On Jul 19, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Now that Tinubu wants to Recruit 50 million Yoots into the Army, this Obidient vigilante rushed to marry a pretty Norwegian....

I don't really understand this Obidient vigilante guy, does he think Seyi Tinubu will replace him if he finally Japa?

I will send this picture to our Ronu WhatsApp Group, we have immigration people there, and we will deny him Visa. This country must work.

See how he's even signing the marriage certificate with all seriousness and happiness..

Nonsense.

How much was FG paying as subsidy per liter?

How much increase did they put on fuel per liter after subsidy removal?

If your brain is functional enough to think this through, you will know how stupid you are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Asswipemod: 2:09am On Jul 19, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Now that Tinubu wants to Recruit 50 million Yoots into the Army, this Obidient vigilante rushed to marry a pretty Norwegian....

I don't really understand this Obidient vigilante guy, does he think Seyi Tinubu will replace him if he finally Japa?

I will send this picture to our Ronu WhatsApp Group, we have immigration people there, and we will deny him Visa. This country must work.

See how he's even signing the marriage certificate with all seriousness and happiness..

Nonsense.
You really give off the vibes of abject insanity.😝😝😝😝😝😝. May God help u B4 it becomes irreversible.😝😝😝😝

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by juman(m): 2:52am On Jul 19, 2023
Nigeria is better place to live.
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by juman(m): 2:55am On Jul 19, 2023
Nigeria is on the path to greatness.
Jagabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
He is experienced politician.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by PlayMaker14: 2:59am On Jul 19, 2023
Asswipemod:

You really give off the vibes of abject insanity.😝😝😝😝😝😝. May God help u B4 it becomes irreversible.😝😝😝😝
You're mistaking me for your Dad. πŸ™‚βœŒοΈ

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by PlayMaker14: 3:02am On Jul 19, 2023
tonytony208:

How much was FG paying as subsidy per liter?

How much increase did they put on fuel per liter after subsidy removal?

If your brain is functional enough to think this through, you will know how stupid you are
This one is totally confuse.... Where in this post or thread in general that talks about subsidy or subsidy per litre?

Is it that you are so slow in thinking or you just want to deliberately mistake me for your Dad?
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by bonnyhope: 3:14am On Jul 19, 2023
orohbiro:

Can you give them Visa?
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by bonnyhope: 3:16am On Jul 19, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/photos-adamawa-vigilante-marries-norwegian/
This guy is so lucky

A beautiful young Norwegian for that matter
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by NEL2NANCY: 3:21am On Jul 19, 2023
Congratulations, wishing them a happy married life. Remember not to frustrate the white woman when you become established.
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Gaskiya77: 3:33am On Jul 19, 2023
They should be faithful to One another. God bless their marriage
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by naturefellow(m): 3:50am On Jul 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
I dedicate β€œDilemma” by Nelly feat. Kelly Rowland to them. Great jam!
which one you dey dedicate to your darling dad, tinubu?

You're shying away from threads that's speaks woe about him. Y'all are masters of hypocrisy! May your conscience find you out, and may your evil choices haunt you.
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by samwillyco1(m): 3:51am On Jul 19, 2023
Japa assured
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by samwillyco1(m): 3:52am On Jul 19, 2023
Make una cut soap for me oooo

Congratulations man
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by andycom(m): 4:06am On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
Nigerian men sha

Typical Nigerian girl
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by Asswipemod: 4:17am On Jul 19, 2023
PlayMaker14:
You're mistaking me for your Dad. πŸ™‚βœŒοΈ

Oh! So you're this insane. KÑÑbíèsí opo!😱😨. So it has become irreversible? Eeyah! Sorry o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by CJStarz: 4:21am On Jul 19, 2023
The oyibo woman seems more excited than the man. Why?
Re: Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) by HonestJOE: 4:40am On Jul 19, 2023
orohbiro:

Because una gold-digging game don too much..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men / Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.