Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Is This A New Version Of True Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A New Version Of True Love? (27379 Views)

12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / See What Is A Woman's Definition Of True Love / Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Fhaze(m): 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
Communicate with her

Give her a mind blowing euphoria, toss her around into freedom.
Roughen her a lil bit
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by FalseProphet1(m): 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
Next time just keep banging her, once it gets to her brain, she'll drop her hands by force.

This I have seen.

6 Likes

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by brain54(m): 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
pansophist:
She is not sexually attracted to him.

See things for what they are. It's not that complicated.
She may not feel comfortable with her body…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Fhaze(m): 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Kemadealadire(f): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
I hope you aren't fornicating or committing adultery. If you aren't, you should ask your wife why.
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Savechild23: 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
Lesbian identity

She just dey knack you out of pity, societal pressure or what she can get from ur cummin

1 Like

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Iko5000: 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
Are you sure this is not pololo service you are describing. I beg next
femijohn21:
Help me out with this house.

Is there any iota of true love when a couple is making love together and the wife places her two hands to cover her breasts so that the husband could not have access to them and also put her face away to avoid kissing her man?

This is about to cause separation in a marriage.
Opinion please.
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Ayobeck(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
E pele ooooooo..c project wey dey give u for skul..ole..I know una ooo.department of ummmmm.matric nos 23......
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Exmilitant(m): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:
Check well the man got halitosis

Default settings for men ... Factory fitted most if not all me got it

Won't let any man svck on my teetees talk more of kissing me with such demonic cursed mouth

That is samueltemi337 and miracrood2 the chronic beggars and gamblers kissing your sister with that kinda teeth
grin grin grin grin. You wicked!!
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Ijaya123: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
femijohn21:

Is there any iota of true love when a couple is making love together and the wife places her two hands to cover her breasts so that the husband could not have access to them and also put her face away to avoid kissing her man?

Opinion please.

Whose marriage?
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by backtovillage: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
D problem of some men is they are trying to understand women. Just act as if nothing happened or give her time shikena.
women get moody

1 Like

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by id4sho(m): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
femijohn21:

Opinion please.
Better okpo, upgraded olosho

1 Like

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
Jeez, fuel is going to 700 naira/liter, and this your problem?
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Reelmii: 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
cheesy
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Fiscus105(m): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:
Check well the man got halitosis

Default settings for men ... Factory fitted most if not all me got it

Won't let any man svck on my teetees talk more of kissing me with such demonic cursed mouth

That is samueltemi337 and miracrood2 the chronic beggars and gamblers kissing your sister with that kinda teeth

Halitosis also makes her cover breast?
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Bennysam: 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
Adranidoo:
If she no ready to fvck why did she even UnCloth in the first place

Nigerians and r/ship problem be like 5 & 6
Mtcheew
She's fucking him for formality say, she have another bf

1 Like

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by scoobyblogspot(m): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nagging involves everything. If she no wan give am full package make she Bleep off
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by trekkie: 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
femijohn21:

Opinion please.

Let the husband ask her forgiveness and let him change. Whatever he has done. Let him ask forgiveness and treat her better. E get why.
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Bennysam: 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
talented321:
Oga don't u saw that behaviors in the relationship stage abi u be the marriage before sex crew.
Though from my little experience many of those women who close their breast or avoid kissing are not too deep in the s*x business, did u s*uk her p*ssy? Or did she s*ck ur d*ck. U don scatter her brain with s*x? Be like u never knack that woman center of gravity.

As he stand i no dey bleep women who lie down like banboon, either cowgirl, d*ggy or vice versa.
People can change Oga, she's acting like someone that's seeing another guy, she's sleeping her husband for formality say
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Okiton: 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
femijohn21:

Opinion please.
are u having mouth odour?
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by forexprophet(m): 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
Check your mouth ordour. May it's very bad. If yes, brush 3 times a day and the fourth time the day you want to have sex.

Also, check your body ordour.

femijohn21:

Opinion please.
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Quebec91(m): 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
cheesy
orohbiro:
Try and brush very well your mouth dey smell trust me. You go Bleep olosho with 2k u still wan kiss and hold breast ode cheesy
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by simultaneousboi(m): 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
femijohn21:

Opinion please.
Covering of face maybe caused by shyness or ignorance; but if she hides from kissing you, that means you have a mouth odour; beside, how did you even start having sex without kissing? Kissing should be part of the process that will finally lead to sex or love making. Then the issue of hiding her breast, that could be because of her culture or tradition of where she is coming from. For example, the place I'm coming from in Ebonyi State, we have that traditional/cultural believe that any man that sucks his wife's breast, will automatically bare the woman from giving birth again; infact if any man from my place sucks your breast as his girlfriend or finance, he is not planning to marry you cos he will never make a mistake of sucking his future wife's breast cos of the fear of bariness in the future when they finally get married. Though, I don't know if this do actually happen but we grow up with that believe and we try as much as possible to obey it so as to avoid using ourselves as experimental animal.
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
Adranidoo:
If she no ready to fvck why did she even UnCloth in the first place

Nigerians and r/ship problem be like 5 & 6
Mtcheew
Haha in this economy I don't have time for toto to waste energy. I need focus
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by kevwemike: 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
femijohn21:

Opinion please.
maybe the man mouth dey smell
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Mathain19(m): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
When partners are not sexually attracted to each other,
Many things can be involved to mention but few,
Personal Hygiene ,
Your affections towards each other ,
Sexual stability,
Sense of humor
Financial aid etc
If you have all those listed above and your spouse still behave funny,
Someone else who knows how to start the car engine is seating on the front seat and controlling the steering...

1 Like

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2023
orohbiro:
Try and brush very well your mouth dey smell trust me. You go fucck olosho with 2k u still wan kiss and hold breast ode cheesy wife koor!

From the narration na only oloshos feel do that shit. How person wife go cover breast and refuse kiss from her husband make we dey reason
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by TERMlNATOR(m): 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
orohbiro:
yes I yellow it grin
hahahahahahahahahahaha.
I saw it too but kept mute.
U just rushed and open everything waaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
yesloaded:
Maximum respect to those people wey still have urge to do things like this for present level wey this country dey

Hahahaha
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by TERMlNATOR(m): 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
talented321:
I don't think u red it, or may be u just want to insult him
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by TERMlNATOR(m): 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
talented321:
I don't think u red it, or may be u just want to insult him
oga which one cum be red again?
Na new relationship slang? grin

1 Like

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
femijohn21:

Opinion please.

Maybe she’s still bashful about you seeing her unclothedness, be patient

B U T

If na your old time chooky then there’s more than sufficient reason to be alarmed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple's Barca Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / If Relationship Tastes Like A Drink, What Does Urs Taste Like? / How To Know She Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.