Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Is This A New Version Of True Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A New Version Of True Love? (27374 Views)

12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / See What Is A Woman's Definition Of True Love / Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A New Version Of True Love? by femijohn21(m): 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
Help me out with this house.

Is there any iota of true love when a couple is making love together and the wife places her two hands to cover her breasts so that the husband could not have access to them and also put her face away to avoid kissing her man?

This is about to cause separation in a marriage.
Opinion please.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Adranidoo(m): 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2023
If she no ready to fvck why did she even UnCloth in the first place

Nigerians and r/ship problem be like 5 & 6
Mtcheewwww

183 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by obinna58(m): 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
Some women are just wood when it comes to sex, God knows I have nothing to do with such women

If She doesn’t want sex let her be for good

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by talented321: 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
Oga don't u saw those behaviors in the time dating or she just change m for u, abi u be the wedding before sex crew.
Though from my little experience many of those women who close their breast or avoid kissing are not too deep in the s*x business, did u s*uk her p*ssy? Or did she s*ck ur d*ck. U don scatter her brain with s*x? Be like u never knack that woman center of gravity.

As he stand i no dey bleep women who lie down like banboon, either cowgirl, d*ggy or vice versa.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by pansophist(m): 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
She is not sexually attracted to him.

See things for what they are. It's not that complicated.

170 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by orohbiro(f): 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
Try and brush very well your mouth dey smell trust me. You go fucck olosho with 2k u still wan kiss and hold breast ode cheesy wife koor!

From the narration na only oloshos feel do that shit. How person wife go cover breast and refuse kiss from her husband make we dey reason. Oga come out plain

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by SmilingImabong: 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
grin
Oga tell us the true story. What did you do to her?
Have you been taking care of her? Have you been cheating on her with side chicks without condom?
Etc, if your answer is yes then you need to Abstain or stop,

But if No.
Her heart might not be with you but someone else.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by talented321: 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
Did red what he wrote there?
orohbiro:
Try and brush very well your mouth dey smell trust me. You go Bleep olosho with 2k u still wan kiss and hold breast ode cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by orohbiro(f): 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
talented321:
Did red what he wrote there?
yes I yellow it grin

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by talented321: 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
I don't think u red it, or may be u just want to insult him
orohbiro:
yes I yellow it grin

1 Like

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Candidlady: 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
Check well the man got halitosis

Default settings for men ... Factory fitted most if not all me got it

Won't let any man svck on my teetees talk more of kissing me with such demonic cursed mouth

That is samueltemi337 and miracrood2 the chronic beggars and gamblers kissing your sister with that kinda teeth

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
so many yeye people out there married for the wrong reasons (aka family/religious/peer pressure), wondering why the stranger they got married to is not remotely attracted to them....

much better to stay single and masturbate til you go blind sef!

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Ilekokonit: 1:15am On Jul 19, 2023
femijohn21:

Is there any iota of true love when a couple is making love together and the wife places her two hands to cover her breasts so that the husband could not have access to them and also put her face away to avoid kissing her man?

Opinion please.

That woman is a beast and a cock teaser fit only for a dungeon or the dustbin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Khd95(m): 4:20am On Jul 19, 2023
D no fuxk before th marry, ask the party involved/concerned

2 Likes

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Klington: 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
cool
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
Something is fishy and Is smells like onion and garlic

1 Like

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by negaiyke: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by LUAN(m): 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
She want the sex for reproduction not for love. Cum inside her to bring another life. Touching breast and kissing no dey reproduce

9 Likes

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by wittywriter: 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
Love yourself(Sel-Love) you'll easily love others and get loved in return.

Wittyness

2 Likes

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by fadsam: 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
Na sex matter dey ground so?
Meanwhile love & sex are different entities...don't mix them cos they won't mix

3 Likes

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Iamajala: 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
S
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Manson1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
Marriages these days is fast loosing its relevance and isn't meeting up to expectation.
BTW..

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
Wahala, maybe the man is a dirty man and she's sexually not attracted to him.

8 Likes

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by pretydiva(f): 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
Na wey tin be this? Nothing person no go read for Nairaland undecided

4 Likes

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by whippersnapper(m): 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
Op should seek divorce already. Me wey like breast like this. I no go press breast. What a hell of a marriage

3 Likes

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by meum: 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
Oga go and ask her. Before now you would have told us to mind our business. Don’t disturb us we are minding our business(es).

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by shielaAhmed: 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
K
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Shantyken(m): 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
femijohn21:

Opinion please.

No dey Bleep her again

4 Likes

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Sharpsharp00123: 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
femijohn21:

Opinion please.
wetin musa no go see for gate

2 Likes

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by yesloaded: 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
Maximum respect to those people wey still have urge to do things like this for present level wey this country dey

3 Likes

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by fullnetwork: 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
femijohn21:
Opinion please.
The truth is that it is only the woman that can truly explain.
She might be shy/inexperienced.
Feels offended/betrayed.
Or her heart isn't with the guy.

8 Likes

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
She doesn't want to fall in love with you... kissing is the way to woman's hearth

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] / Nigerian Couple's Barca Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.