Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Is This A New Version Of True Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A New Version Of True Love? (27380 Views)

12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / See What Is A Woman's Definition Of True Love / Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by beexy: 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
Possible The man smells..... Some men are just so damn dirty!
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by phemmyfour: 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
femijohn21:
Help me out with this house.

Is there any iota of true love when a couple is making love together and the wife places her two hands to cover her breasts so that the husband could not have access to them and also put her face away to avoid kissing her man?

This is about to cause separation in a marriage.
Opinion please.
No love there

Technically, this is a rape. She's not enjoying the show. She's probably forced into the marriage or didn't find the man sexually appealing
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by ShaqFu: 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
femijohn21:

Is there any iota of true love when a couple is making love together and the wife places her two hands to cover her breasts so that the husband could not have access to them and also put her face away to avoid kissing her man?

Opinion please.
There is no love here. The wife is only having sex with the husband because it's her duty. That's just it.

If the love is there, she will be the one who remove give her husband access to her breasts and tell him to suck it and squeeze it. She will even place on her hands on his buttocks when he's giving her missionary and tell him to Fvck her harder.

That husband is on a long thing.
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by LaSenior: 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2023
She's cheating or doesn't love the Man
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by superCleanworks(m): 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2023
talented321:
Oga don't u saw that behaviors in the relationship stage abi u be the marriage before sex crew.
please don't speak this your grammar near any mirror or glass object. please oh

2 Likes

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Badguy77(m): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
talented321:
I don't think u red it, or may be u just want to insult him
Oga it's read not red.. Person play with you the first time you still type red again.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by talented321: 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
I don laugh tire i swear
superCleanworks:

please don't speak this your grammar near any mirror or glass object. please oh

1 Like

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Oomardesigns: 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
Na wao
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Coolgent(m): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
talented321:
Oga don't u saw those behaviors in the time dating or she just change m for u, abi u be the wedding before sex crew.
Though from my little experience many of those women who close their breast or avoid kissing are not too deep in the s*x business, did u s*uk her p*ssy? Or did she s*ck ur d*ck. U don scatter her brain with s*x? Be like u never knack that woman center of gravity.

As he stand i no dey bleep women who lie down like banboon, either cowgirl, d*ggy or vice versa.
Prof. Sir!
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Badgers14: 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
femijohn21:

Opinion please.

Na wah oo..

Wahala don full ground grin cheesy grin
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by sehin79(m): 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
this is just a case of a lady trying to fulfilling all righteousness. remember kissing and caressing includes details and intimacy...penetration alone just means getting the work done. If she doesn't want to be intimate with the man... she clearly doesn't love the man.. she is in their for probably the security she is getting.... remove the security and you would see if shes loves you or not
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by tubolancer(m): 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
Don't mind all those comments there, look a woman can misbehave when it comes to sex. I have been married for fifteen years and I dated my wife ten years before marriage, even she also behaves like this, so just take it easy nothing dey happen, las las na you go suck that thing dry.
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Archiever22: 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:
Check well the man got halitosis

Default settings for men ... Factory fitted most if not all me got it

Won't let any man svck on my teetees talk more of kissing me with such demonic cursed mouth

That is samueltemi337 and miracrood2 the chronic beggars and gamblers kissing your sister with that kinda teeth
Dey play, show us your teeth and let's be the one to judge. Why u go allow person drive can and he no use gear and steering. What kind of love is that?
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by BluntCrazeMan: 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
femijohn21:

Opinion please.
What concerns True Love with Shyness and/or non-acceptance.??
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by dalass(f): 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
femijohn21:

Opinion please.

It's a no brainer grin

The guy has sucked the breasts like those who eat the insides of the orange after squeezing the juice finish.

He has halitosis. His mouth smells like shit tongue

Truly, if the guy is thinking of having sex, he should brush his teeth and tongue and take a bath, after that, use a strong perf or rollon.

The wife will be glad to kiss him if he kisses nicely and not suck her mouth aggressively or bite her grin
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by dalass(f): 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
orohbiro:
yes I yellow it grin

grin grin grin
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Pootle: 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
Adranidoo:
If she no ready to fvck why did she even UnCloth in the first place

Nigerians and r/ship problem be like 5 & 6
Mtcheew

africans and pleasure na 5&6....that why we have the most shallow mind of all the human species in the world
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Kog45(m): 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
femijohn21:

Opinion please.
Kai with all these fuel wahala na breast coverings be ya problem Abi…continue
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by marsup: 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
You disgust her.
She's only putting up with the charade, because she feels obligated to perform her "wifely" duties.

Talk to her, and if she says she's no longer in love with you, please let her go.
You can't force "love".
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Sirchigo4: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
orohbiro:
yes I yellow it grin

U are very wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by aspabay(m): 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
femijohn21:

Opinion please.
You don carry olosh0

2 Likes

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Parrot69: 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:
Check well the man got halitosis

Default settings for men ... Factory fitted most if not all me got it

Won't let any man svck on my teetees talk more of kissing me with such demonic cursed mouth

That is samueltemi337 and miracrood2 the chronic beggars and gamblers kissing your sister with that kinda teeth
grin grin You are too small for this Kan table wey U dey shake. Las Las you will change moniker.
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Mayeldah(m): 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
Even if it is smelly teeth or body can't the woman politely tell her man what to do for them to have a good time together?

OP, if na u, just pour akanmu and stand up and leave her there make she carry her mouth and breast go

by the time you start cheating outside her head go correct.

1 Like

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Teel012(m): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2023
orohbiro:
yes I yellow it grin

Haba, is savagery in Ur blood? Pity d guy na, typographical error no be crime.

1 Like

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by djon78(m): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
femijohn21:

Opinion please.

Na ashaw.o or wife be that one

This is very strange

Na only hooker.s been do like that when we were small young men growing up

Your wife you must have access to everything

As a married man I have access to everything

She knows I like bobb.y very well
So anything I want do with it I do

This is very strange indeed
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Ajione(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
That is why most marriages are destroyed this days. Nigeria women as forgetten there culture and accepting another man's culture .
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by djon78(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
tubolancer:
Don't mind all those comments there, look a woman can misbehave when it comes to sex. I have been married for fifteen years and I dated my wife ten years before marriage, even she also behaves like this, so just take it easy nothing dey happen, las las na you go suck that thing dry.

Na only akwunas do like that when one was growing up

I can never imagine that in marriage

Me I have complete access to my wife's own
She knows how much I like am

This is very strange

Completely unheard of
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by orohbiro(f): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
Teel012:

Haba, is savagery in Ur blood? Pity d guy na, typographical error no be crime.
still screw down just a little he still repeated same mistake
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by CCIA: 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
talented321:
Did red what he wrote there?
I green what he wrote.

I really green it.
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by djon78(m): 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
Archiever22:
Dey play, show us your teeth and let's be the one to judge. Why u go allow person drive can and he no use gear and steering. What kind of love is that?

You dey mind am make she dey yarn anyhow

Is she even married self?

That's how we know women not married or very far from marriage
Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by Greattha: 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
Savage.

Kai...Pipo get bad mouth sha.😁

orohbiro:
Try and brush very well your mouth dey smell trust me. You go fucck olosho with 2k u still wan kiss and hold breast ode cheesy wife koor!

From the narration na only oloshos feel do that shit. How person wife go cover breast and refuse kiss from her husband make we dey reason

1 Like

Re: Is This A New Version Of True Love? by djon78(m): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
Pootle:

africans and pleasure na 5&6....that why we have the most shallow mind of all the human species in the world

Story

So person isn't meant to have se x with his wife because he is African?

Oyibo no dey do sex with there wives?

Mtschew......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple's Barca Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / How To Know She Loves You / If Relationship Tastes Like A Drink, What Does Urs Taste Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.