Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect (28719 Views)

Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car / Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) / Man Wanted For Running Away with N20m Porsche While Test Driving at Car Shop(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by udemzyudex(m): 9:46am On Jul 19, 2023
LoL.. longest test drive,he for inform GWR naa.

1 Like

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by babaRUNtinz(m): 9:46am On Jul 19, 2023
Ooshey.. Baddest

Testdrive-A-Thon
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by PaulH07: 9:46am On Jul 19, 2023
Sinof:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/abuja-stolen-n55m-benz-i-didnt-steal-car-only-test-running-suspect/

I think he has an excellent lawyer.

Na una dey play no be the suspect, he means business with this response of his.

Laugh all you want.
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by orohbiro(f): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2023
A
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Sharpsharp00123: 9:47am On Jul 19, 2023
A
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Quebec91(m): 9:48am On Jul 19, 2023
cheesy
TakeNigeriaBack:
I did NOT steal the meat, I ONLY transported it from the pot to my stomach.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Quebec91(m): 9:48am On Jul 19, 2023
cheesy
Morbeta11:
Test Drive-A-Thon.... grin
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by alibiz: 9:48am On Jul 19, 2023
This guy is criminal

1 Like

Me too somehow
Burruchaga71:
I believe him
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Kajaard: 9:48am On Jul 19, 2023
Test driving a car from Abuja to Delta State. You are a big thief.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by frazee: 9:49am On Jul 19, 2023
With this kind of explanation them suppose beat this boy body n soul.... Just admit say you thief the car and find way to make amends..

3 Likes

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by NinjaMetahuman: 9:49am On Jul 19, 2023
Lawyers have taught him big lies.

1 Like

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Ayobeck(m): 9:51am On Jul 19, 2023
Lol..tested n trusted..
C fool.even my 2years twin old baby beside me laugh.dey stop playing with their game toys....a beg how ll go do am with dis fuel price now.abi awon ijoba oribu yii ya wayray ni

1 Like

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Kenneth4u205(m): 9:51am On Jul 19, 2023
Funny Thief 🤣😂. Wetin person no go hear for this TINUBU renew shege administration

1 Like

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by alizma: 9:51am On Jul 19, 2023
Lol
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by WarriAproko: 9:53am On Jul 19, 2023
cheesy just like testing the whole pot of soup.

1 Like

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by CJStarz: 9:53am On Jul 19, 2023
Let him pay for the motor, simple

2 Likes

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by FireUpNow(m): 9:53am On Jul 19, 2023
This one hard oo. Test drive be a car from Abuja to Delta. Why was he thinking about? To break GWR for the longest test driving ever? Old habits they say die hard
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Reference(m): 9:53am On Jul 19, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
I did NOT steal the meat, I ONLY transported it from the pot to my stomach.

Naso.
'I smoked marijuana in school but I did not inhale.....' - Bill Clinton.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Donedeal1(m): 9:54am On Jul 19, 2023
Next time he should test drive it Instanbul

This criminal has gotten no 30k

Yet pricing 30m

One down,more to go

This na Jagaban government.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Davicl: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
Mr man you’re a thief!! you stole the car. Why didn’t you test drive the car within Abuja undecided Abi is the whole of Abuja too small for you to test drive Nonsense men!!

Nigerian men lairs, thieves, murderers and rapist undecided. The man should be arrested Biko!!

Bunch of thieves!!!

Ahhh!!!!!!!! On top car matter oooo!!!!
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Speakz: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2023
Lol Big Shark

Your Lawyer sabi work grin

The car dealer should come and prove it in court that you stole the car cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by MorataFC: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2023
Test driving from Abuja to Delta? cheesy
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by richie240: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2023
My naija bloss don show diswan shege!
grin
Jennyclay:
Mr man you’re a thief!! you stole the car. Why didn’t you test drive the car within Abuja undecided Abi is the whole of Abuja too small for you to test drive Nonsense men!!

Nigerian men lairs, thieves, murderers and rapist undecided. The man should be arrested Biko!!

Bunch of thieves!!!

2 Likes

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Icrave4u: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2023
Before what would you have said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6bjh6P9Bu8
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Ttipsy(f): 9:56am On Jul 19, 2023
Lol

I understand
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by cutedharmee: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2023
I laf
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by whippersnapper(m): 9:56am On Jul 19, 2023
Story for the gods
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by EmmaxKeys: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2023
orohbiro:
Test drive thaon! GWR CEO should take note this is the longest test driving in the world record. Oloshi grin

grin grin grin angry angry angry
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Blitzking: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2023
Funniest joke of the year..I can't stop laughing
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by ArchiLimited: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2023
I think the judge should add 2 years to whatever sentence he plans to give this guy, just for the audacity of calling millions of Nigerians fools

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osato Okunkpolo Shot Dead! Osaze Odemwingie’s Manager Murdered / Forming Robbery Gang In Prison Is My Revenge –suspect (pic) / Man Kills 71yr-old Woman, Sells Wrists, Ankles In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.