Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect (28722 Views)

Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car / Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) / Man Wanted For Running Away with N20m Porsche While Test Driving at Car Shop(pic (2) (3) (4)

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by princejohnard(m): 10:26am On Jul 19, 2023
He should've drove the car back to the car stand or made a social media post about the behavior of the car dealer that left him stranded at the fueling station with the car instead of this cock and bull story of "cruising" to Delta with the said car.

Wèrè ni Bobo yẹn!!

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
Mr man you’re a thief!! you stole the car. Why didn’t you test drive the car within Abuja undecided Abi is the whole of Abuja too small for you to test drive Nonsense men!!

Nigerian men lairs, thieves, murderers and rapist undecided. The man should be arrested Biko!!

Bunch of thieves!!!

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Faithfulness88: 10:30am On Jul 19, 2023
Professional driver.
Well done.
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Babaken(m): 10:31am On Jul 19, 2023
Those police that normally ask for your papers I think they sleeping when the car pass from Abuja to Delta state.
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Max24: 10:35am On Jul 19, 2023
I suspect that his uncle that he drove the car to too. They are in the same business. He is a receiver.
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by zoedew: 10:39am On Jul 19, 2023
Sinof:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/abuja-stolen-n55m-benz-i-didnt-steal-car-only-test-running-suspect/
The definition of stealing in our criminal statutes is not vague. He can tell that to the Judge! The Correctional Centre will reform him!!
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by olisaEze(m): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2023
Globalhustler:
Werey, he test drive from abuja down east. E for drive am enter Cameroon.

Brand new transparent power bank of 30,000mAh capacity available, 20k. Ikeja, Lagos. 07.039450095.

Ughelli is not in the South East.
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by shoprite: 10:41am On Jul 19, 2023
Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving

Where is GWR when you really need them . . . Someone just set the record for the longest Test-Drive ! grin grin grin

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Chucks13: 10:41am On Jul 19, 2023
Hahahaha you test driving your own car or someone else car without his consent ba?

Your new name should be Mr Test Driving..

You and police will sette that bro.

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Kajaard: 10:42am On Jul 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
Mr man you’re a thief!! you stole the car. Why didn’t you test drive the car within Abuja undecided Abi is the whole of Abuja too small for you to test drive Nonsense men!!

Nigerian men lairs, thieves, murderers and rapist undecided. The man should be arrested Biko!!

Bunch of thieves!!!

Cries of a lady that has been rejected by lots of men. Frustrated leech cheesy
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by mechanics(m): 10:44am On Jul 19, 2023
Funny, a thief is a thief.
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by zoedew: 10:48am On Jul 19, 2023
Kajaard:

Cries of a lady that has been rejected by lots of men. Frustrated leech cheesy
I was also wondering at the reason for the angst coming from the lady. A visit to her profile satisfied my curiosity. She is a specie of the weaker sex who lay pretence to what they are not but cry secretly at their folly when loneliness and the other outcomes of their flexing show up! #feminist!👎🏿

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Shimbo96(m): 10:52am On Jul 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of thieves!!!
Which one is Nigeria men again?
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by maduxs: 10:53am On Jul 19, 2023
I blamed it on Nigerian lawyer who gave you this advise.
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by saveman91(m): 10:54am On Jul 19, 2023
Who can believe this kind lie, test driving from abuja to delta why de seller no go call u thief
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Anticrime77: 10:56am On Jul 19, 2023
You will test drive to jail now
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by 4evayours: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2023
Ole, barawo, onye ori, onye oshi, snatcher, criminal, thief, stupid, idiot.
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Tareq1105: 11:14am On Jul 19, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
I did NOT steal the meat, I ONLY transported it from the pot to my stomach.

Who would even steal meat that's not tasty?
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:15am On Jul 19, 2023
Ole re o
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Olarewaju89: 11:18am On Jul 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of thieves!!!

Don't commit suicide because of men.

Ode undecided

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by spawnx: 11:21am On Jul 19, 2023
Shey ehn gbo werey
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by DrWorries: 11:21am On Jul 19, 2023
Na so
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by shereef19: 11:25am On Jul 19, 2023
Sandralight:
The way some people lie eh, it will make it seems they are talking to fools, you are test driving a car from Abuja to Delta, a whole full day journey

Is not up to full day
Is just 23hrs 59mins
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by femijamz: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2023
Erekere they learn work from this one
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by tivhador: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2023
Better Thief.....Test drive kor, Examination Drive ni..... cool
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Johnn44: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2023
Morbeta11:
Test Drive-A-Thon.... grin
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Tolani045(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2023
This must be joke of the day 🤣

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by ClearFlair: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2023
wrongman665:
He want to test it to anambra grin

Agbero city would have been better. His mates plenty for there
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by SVC6000: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2023
Just like a welder man who was asked to repair car exhaust. He got the car burnt. When magistrate asked him why he got the car burnt. His reply was that the owner asked him to burn the car so did he.

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by AareGaa: 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Man gats check mileage and breaks.......

I cannot see ediots insulting minorities over the theft but if to say na IGBO name..Chai

That thief is Ibo disguising to come from Ughelli.

Ughelli people no dey thieve
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by jaxxy(m): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
See criminal u took car to Benin for business instead of to the carlot that owns it?
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by fitinwell: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
Sinof:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/abuja-stolen-n55m-benz-i-didnt-steal-car-only-test-running-suspect/

Who Test drives a Car until Late Night...
And not fit it deem to return the Car back to the Car Lot... ?🤔

Why not abandon Car for the Owner at Gas Station ... Since you cannot wait for him...?

Why not go in and ask of the Car seller at the Gas Station?

No serious Business Man will keep is client waiting at the Gas station..

Lies Lies and Lies...

Photos Of Armed Robbers Arrested By Oyo State Police & Weapons Recovered / Spiffbeat Killed By One Chance Men In Abuja / Suicide Bomber Shot Dead In Maiduguri (Graphic Photo)