Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect (28716 Views)

Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car / Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) / Man Wanted For Running Away with N20m Porsche While Test Driving at Car Shop(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by kingthreat(m): 9:58am On Jul 19, 2023
This boy na pathological thief.
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Sharpsharp00123: 9:59am On Jul 19, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Man gats check mileage and breaks.......

I cannot see ediots insulting minorities over the theft but if to say na IGBO name..Chai

u can see delta people are not defending him n they are not calling it attack on their tribe

They call a thief a thief so no need to attack them unlike that tribe that will always defend rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by edungene7: 9:59am On Jul 19, 2023
The thiefunubu effect is nw going viral my brother tell them to go to court
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u can see delta people are not defending him n they are not calling it attack on their tribe

They call a thief a thief so no need to attack them unlike that tribe that will always defend rubbish

For a June account...You talk too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Gboom: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2023
No thief will ever admit he or she is a thief.
When a thief is caught and he is being beaten, instead of saying I won't do it again, he will only be saying he is not a thief.

This thief of a boy is a criminal

1 Like

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by kmaster007: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2023
Testing microphone
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by yewit37486: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2023
Morbeta11:
Test Drive-A-Thon.... grin

Hahaha
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Oova(m): 10:01am On Jul 19, 2023
May it favor me and my family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by izubext007: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2023
as far as there no distance limit to test cars , the is right for saying he did not steal the car
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Sharpsharp00123: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2023
PaulH07:

I think he has an excellent lawyer.

Na una dey play no be the suspect, he means business with this response of his.

Laugh all you want.
so he couldn’t return the car to d stand even if d dealer is no where to b found

He waited for d dealer to come with fuel but had fuel to drive all d way to delta abi?

4 Likes

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by mukthar2000(m): 10:05am On Jul 19, 2023
May Thunder fire that ur dirty mouth, so Abuja is not enough for u to test car until u drive it to Delta state. Idiot olee
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Benrosaria(m): 10:05am On Jul 19, 2023
Yes he has the right to lie. He is telling the world his intention, so the world should be able to justify his intention. Thank you
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Dedonrukky: 10:07am On Jul 19, 2023
He just broke Guinness World record as the longest test drive. Test-@-thon
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Benrosaria(m): 10:07am On Jul 19, 2023
Very much lie 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by wahalawahala: 10:07am On Jul 19, 2023
Anoda brain dead delusional ipob
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by wahalawahala: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2023
PaulH07:

Laugh all you want.
oga shut up! see Dem delusional ipob member wey think everyone Mumu like Dem😂😂

1 Like

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Jackipapa: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2023
9ger, my country where everything and anything is possible.
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Brainy007: 10:09am On Jul 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
Mr man you’re a thief!! you stole the car. Why didn’t you test drive the car within Abuja undecided Abi is the whole of Abuja too small for you to test drive Nonsense men!!

Nigerian men lairs, thieves, murderers and rapist undecided. The man should be arrested Biko!!

Bunch of thieves!!!
You've really been damaged. Stop attacking men this way. It's not good for you and your children.
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by jpdoncumagain: 10:09am On Jul 19, 2023
Hmmmmmmmm, dis baba still get mouth Sha.
Dey play…… jus dey play
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Mikespecialone(m): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
It's the audacity for me.
PS: Doesn't the car have a tracker?

If you are wearing glasses 🤓, pls remove it and read the post again
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by justking(m): 10:12am On Jul 19, 2023
Testing kor
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by olisaEze(m): 10:12am On Jul 19, 2023
Every thief caught has an explanation that is absurd to every ear but theirs. Dude test drove a N50m car on a ten hour journey, adding almost 590km to the odometer with his phones off! Notify GWR immediately, an Ughelli boy has broken the world record for either longest TEST-A-LON to buy motor, or dumbest lie from a car thief! grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Mikespecialone(m): 10:13am On Jul 19, 2023
Globalhustler:
Werey, he test drive from abuja down east. E for drive am enter Cameroon.

Brand new transparent power bank of 30,000mAh capacity available, 20k. Ikeja, Lagos. 07.039450095.

Advert With no picture?
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Bigchristo: 10:13am On Jul 19, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Tealcrestmedia(m): 10:14am On Jul 19, 2023
What kind of bare faced lie is this? Test driving a car inter state? Only airport road lugbe axis is enough to test drive all the test driving you need in the world lol

1 Like

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Anthony0094(m): 10:14am On Jul 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
Mr man you’re a thief!! you stole the car. Why didn’t you test drive the car within Abuja undecided Abi is the whole of Abuja too small for you to test drive Nonsense men!!

Nigerian men lairs, thieves, murderers and rapist undecided. The man should be arrested Biko!!

Bunch of thieves!!!

men don shoe dz one shege
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Mikespecialone(m): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2023
PaulH07:

Laugh all you want.

We never even hear the second side of the tori
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Nmaemeka: 10:15am On Jul 19, 2023
grin thief
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:19am On Jul 19, 2023
make dem beat d werey LIEnus Mba very well first abeg!
angry
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Brushstrokes20: 10:21am On Jul 19, 2023
😳😂😂😂😂# the dumbest thing I've read in a century!
This dude can ingeniously steal sugar from tea ☕
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by sterlingD(m): 10:23am On Jul 19, 2023
Country man is stunned

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Kobicove(m): 10:26am On Jul 19, 2023
Test drive all the way from Abuja to Delta State?!

Mr man you need to come up with a better story undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mohammed Ness, Faceless Nigerian Facebook User Who Lures Women To Send Nudes / Osato Okunkpolo Shot Dead! Osaze Odemwingie’s Manager Murdered / Forming Robbery Gang In Prison Is My Revenge –suspect (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.