Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect (28717 Views)

Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car / Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) / Man Wanted For Running Away with N20m Porsche While Test Driving at Car Shop(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Sheedymadu1(m): 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
Were was the police when he drove all the way from Abuja to my state... Abi the car get complete paper
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by NairalandGossip: 5:29am On Jul 20, 2023
Jennyclay:
Mr man you’re a thief!! you stole the car. Why didn’t you test drive the car within Abuja undecided Abi is the whole of Abuja too small for you to test drive Nonsense men!!

Nigerian men are lairs, thieves, murderers and rapist undecided. The man should be arrested Biko!!

Bunch of thieves!!!
The owner wanted to buy fuel for the car for you to test, but you had enough fuel on the car that can take you to Delta State.

De play

1 Like

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by BafanaBafana: 7:03am On Jul 20, 2023
Jennyclay:
Mr man you’re a thief!! you stole the car. Why didn’t you test drive the car within Abuja undecided Abi is the whole of Abuja too small for you to test drive Nonsense men!!

Nigerian men are lairs, thieves, murderers and rapist undecided. The man should be arrested Biko!!

Bunch of thieves!!!
But Nigerian men still pay your bills
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by thatigboman: 9:19am On Jul 20, 2023
wrongman665:
He want to test it to anambra grin
is ughelli in anambra?
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by LivingSage: 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2023
Nigerian men loves you and we know deep down your heart you love us in return, I could see beyond your posts here cheesy
Jennyclay:

Bunch of thieves!!!
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by lascos912(m): 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of thieves!!!
as your father do
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by tnerro1(m): 12:26am On Jul 22, 2023
biggz82:
If he has a good lawyer then it's a very good case we have here. Truth is there was no defined distance to test drive the car, he can n argue that he will be making long distance drive after be purchase hence the need to test drive it with such a distance.

After spending years in reading law and you are made a judge, would you believe this story?? Because if you say yes, lawyers will be flooding ur court with cases because they will say one mumu judge is presiding 😁😁

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osato Okunkpolo Shot Dead! Osaze Odemwingie’s Manager Murdered / Forming Robbery Gang In Prison Is My Revenge –suspect (pic) / Man Kills 71yr-old Woman, Sells Wrists, Ankles In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.