Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect (28720 Views)

Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car / Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) / Man Wanted For Running Away with N20m Porsche While Test Driving at Car Shop(pic (2) (3) (4)

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Orelafintun: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
See confidence. I wonder how people mmesomalize nowadays despite..........
Test driving to Delta from Abuja. Go rot in jail mmesoma's mentor.
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Pronto64: 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
Funny thief. Lols angry
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Apili: 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2023
You waited for him and he didn't turn up
You called his line it wasn't going through
Then why not take it back to same location you drove the car from
Or drive it to a near by police station telling them how you came incontact with the car

You have no excuse to give oga you're a thief

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
this dude should join nollywood

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by obama99: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
Sinof:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/abuja-stolen-n55m-benz-i-didnt-steal-car-only-test-running-suspect/

He hasn't learnt his lessons at all. Kudos to his uncle anyway. Let the police do their job before taking him to court. Cos police Sabi correct somethings first for this kind of arrogant, lazy and irritants future problem .
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Globalhustler(m): 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
Mikespecialone:

Advert With no picture?
Sorry, DM me on whatsapp
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Bobxin: 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
This guy just dey use us catch cruise, he wan take the matter gain mumu recognition.
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by paltielx: 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hilarious 😂😂😂
Things dey happen for this country o
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by seunodediranivy: 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
hmmm, steal ke?, who will say you steal the car?, nobody, that isn't a stealing, it's habitual character o, enmeshed thickly in the blood, God will save you o.
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by myrates: 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
Sinof:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/abuja-stolen-n55m-benz-i-didnt-steal-car-only-test-running-suspect/
I salute o, test driving a car from Abuja to Delta.....respect. grin shocked
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Cheryphb: 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
Distance between Abuja and Delta by road is 559km. 8 hours plus journey just for test run Super Tester

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by tabaralph: 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Emyogalanya: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
wrongman665:
He want to test it to anambra grin
We all know you came in to search and find anything that has to do with Igbo or se on the thread. Now that you found non. You had to force it in. Like Cinderella's Shoes.. stil it did not fit in. Shame on you
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Emyogalanya: 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
Orelafintun:
See confidence. I wonder how people mmesomalize nowadays despite..........
Test driving to Delta from Abuja. Go rot in jail mmesoma's mentor.
We all feel your pain of not finding anything Igbo in the story. Ntooor
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by olancho: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
I wonder how this guy drove this car to Delta. Does it mean that the custom papers was inside the car and he beats all the police and customs Checkpoints on the road. The security agents should answer this question.

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by NonsenseRubbish: 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
This guy has a good lawyer representing him. See as narrative don change grin grin
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by nedekid: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
I did NOT steal the meat, I ONLY transported it from the pot to my stomach.

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Mikespecialone(m): 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
Globalhustler:

Sorry, DM me on whatsapp

Dm bawo, why not post it on here as many others do
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by AkaraAndBread: 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by NAC1666: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
Sinof:

Test driving from Abuja to Delta,hmmm...I believe the guy,he should be freed. #abujatodaltatestdrivingchallange
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Ofemmanu1: 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Haaaa...
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by ufuosman(m): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2023
Tester 😂😂😂 u go test prison join
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by haslaw(m): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
This car thief, Biter Obi, Mmesoma have a lot in common
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by biggz82: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
If he has a good lawyer then it's a very good case we have here. Truth is there was no defined distance to test drive the car, he can n argue that he will be making long distance drive after be purchase hence the need to test drive it with such a distance.
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Globalhustler(m): 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
Mikespecialone:

Dm bawo, why not post it on here as many others do
becos this thread is not for adverts. I don't want to derail in any way
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by maasoap(m): 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
Burruchaga71:
I believe him

Really! You're the definition of "gullible".
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by maasoap(m): 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
biggz82:
If he has a good lawyer then it's a very good case we have here. Truth is there was no defined distance to test drive the car, he can n argue that he will be making long distance drive after be purchase hence the need to test drive it with such a distance.

Did you read he eventually abandoned the car somewhere where it could have been vandalised?
Did you realised that he eventually left the owner stranded at a filling station?
Did you realised how many days he spent test driving? Some of you need to be borrowing senses before making comments
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by Mikespecialone(m): 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
Globalhustler:
becos this thread is not for adverts. I don't want to derail in any way

Then why did you post an advert When you know the thread was no meant for adverts, small boy Dey worry you .... you just learn scamming ba ?
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by AfonjaPriest: 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
This guy could be a good storyteller. Let's read his story again, because it's fascinating. If in a book, his story would make a bestseller.
Re: Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect by imagrg(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
Thiefy thiefy! grin

Forming Robbery Gang In Prison Is My Revenge –suspect (pic) / Man Kills 71yr-old Woman, Sells Wrists, Ankles In Ogun / Photos Of Armed Robbers Arrested By Oyo State Police & Weapons Recovered