Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 (24401 Views)

What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? / Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data / What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
Sunnyski:
Crypto currency.
Learn it and come and thank me later

Crypto-WHAT? It left me in ruins last year, I’m still gather the crumbs of what’s left
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Oshin56(m): 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
potland:
i sabi act bluefilm incase you need models
lol
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Snowx: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
chariiks:

Hmmm. How long and profitable have you been into this biz. Forex is advanced gambling bro

Don't venture in itoo..runoo..advance gambling like you siad
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Lama70(m): 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Forex Trading

If you master the art of trading forex you can make $1k and above every day

There's no one that knows how to make a thousand dollars and will tell the other person in this Nigeria.

I don't believe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Thundafireseun: 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
Lama70:

There's no one that knows how to make a thousand dollars and will tell the other person in this Nigeria.

I don't believe.

ur money can’t stop mine…. Neither can mine stop yours….

Instead of trying to argue blindly look up forex trading online/ YouTube videos…

And please stay off my mention
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by ojasweb(m): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
yinkeys:

Lol SEO wey hard die
The kind of advice some people give ehn.
Especially now that AI will force lots of people online into new fields

SEO hard die you say. You would recommend copywriting for him because its easy, and then he'll struggle to get sales or people to work with. Right?

By the way, you seeing SEO as something hard doesn't mean it's hard for other people.

Just learn the right thing and implement.

1 Like

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Nteogwuija(m): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
ACRI:
If you don't have anything to say, keep your mouth shut instead of typing rubbish

@op learn a skill related to your dominant passion and you ll excel at any age

I think the word passion is abstract especially in a third world country like ours engrossed in poverty.

It's hard for someone who's poor to search within them looking for passion.

At this stage people have very low IQs. There's a reason why poor countries are hardly innovative.

You have to fight poverty first. Instead of passion, what I'd say is discipline and commitment.

Just pick up something and devote time, no matter how little, for it.

4 Likes

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Lama70(m): 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
Thundafireseun:

ur money can’t stop mine…. Neither can mine stop yours….

Instead of trying to argue blindly look up forex trading online/ YouTube videos…

And please stay off my mention

Why should I stay off your mention?

I have friends who were victims of stuffs like this and I am angry when I see you people..
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Thundafireseun: 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
Lama70:

Why should I stay off your mention?

I have friends who were victims of stuffs like this and I am angry when I see you people..

Lol … victim of what stuff ?? I never asked any one to give me money… I only suggested a skill the OP could learn online and make money for himself…
Kid stay off my mentions for the last time
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Lama70(m): 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Lol … victim of what stuff ?? I never asked any one to give me money… I only suggested a skill the OP could learn online and make money for himself…

You must be having something bad in your conscience. Only you can decipher.

How can you be so pained by such harmless comment?

3 Likes

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by sircrabo: 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
MrDoGood:

How much are you currently making?

Skills!

I can do $10 daily with a $300 capital.

As for $1k daily....
It depends on the person's capital

1 Like

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by alobright17(m): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2023
dukechilezie:

I'm currently 35 years. I brought up this thread to seek your advice and opinions on the skills I can learn to enable me earn money.
I will really appreciate if the cost and duration it will take me to learn this skills.
what concern age and skills ?
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by seetomorrow: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2023
SeriouslySense:
zz
You asked a very good questions, there are too many things, you can learn online, but its also important to learn what is relevant, with this said, here are some things you can learn online.

1) promt engineer for Chat GPT
2) Full stack web developer.
3) Electronics and simulating different configuration.
4) Back end web developer
5) Data Analyst
4) Data Engineer
5) Animation and presentation
6) Becoming an online writer or blogger.
7) Modern farming
cool Devops
9) Web Security
10) hacking.
11) how to make music.
12) how to make shoes, bags, or different items and then 3d Printing is quite advanced.
13) how to make machines, cheesy cheesy

There are endless possibilities, but you have to know what is relevant and what interest you. However develop your plan and your steps, so you know your progress.

Majorly, the IT ones you listed, which one of them isn cheaper than other. Though Graphics was not included, do you really have an idea of these IT listed or connection of where one can learn it??
Thank you.
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by online4business: 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
SeriouslySense:
zz
You asked a very good questions, there are too many things, you can learn online, but its also important to learn what is relevant, with this said, here are some things you can learn online.

1) promt engineer for Chat GPT
2) Full stack web developer.
3) Electronics and simulating different configuration.
4) Back end web developer
5) Data Analyst
4) Data Engineer
5) Animation and presentation
6) Becoming an online writer or blogger.
7) Modern farming
cool Devops
9) Web Security
10) hacking.
11) how to make music.
12) how to make shoes, bags, or different items and then 3d Printing is quite advanced.
13) how to make machines, cheesy cheesy

There are endless possibilities, but you have to know what is relevant and what interest you. However develop your plan and your steps, so you know your progress.

This one use AI dey give answer.

Don't tell me how I knew I can smell it

1 Like

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by seetomorrow: 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
Oshin56:
Me self need help on how to get money online, even if it's uploading X rated video, because that thing no get advert but people they watch am everyday.

Please i have someone who really need it too, i heard it gives hidden money. Abeg let me know.
Thanx
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by livingimage(m): 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
Yes it's very possible
Virusvetty:
can I learn python alone?
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by online4business: 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
SmartyPants:

What are you naturally good at? At 35 the brain is not as receptive to learning new things as it once would have been so don't give yourself a harder task by going for something that will not align with your natural aptitude.
Who give you that notion? The human brain can learn anything at any age.

John Carlton started learning copywriting at more than 35 years and he's one of the best.

If you want to learn any skill get a mentor it cut down the learning curve.

Na person wey no sabi dey day work hard.

I have been a publisher on kdp I made the mistake most people make I was saving pennies to learn myself and it took years before I figured anything.

I was making $$$ steady When I figured everything but I made a mistake my account was banned image copyright.

I leave Amazon go to blogging people say blogging is hard it take years before you can earn.

I say let me not start this blogging like kdp let me invest in knowledge.

I did and guess what in less than 5 months I've recouping all the money spent to set up the blog.

Here's the best part... The blog is not worth more $$$ if I decide to sell it.

The essences of my rant is invest in knowledge for anything you want to learn... It'll be a piece of cake.

1 Like

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by bercarray(m): 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2023
Thundafireseun:

bro softly to dey cap, $1k dolls daily. U know why he can't stay off your mention is that, this kinda advice leads people astray and if nobody tackles u, op might think it's true, the kind of money that will give u $1k daily if the op can afford it, I'm sure he won't be here asking about skills rather he'd be asking about business
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by online4business: 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2023
Adakintroy:

Am into it..just a past time hubby.

But as way of advice, don't go into anything because of profit. Just like and and form interest. When you are good at it, money is a natural followup.

That was in the age of Ralph Emerson build it and they will come what if they don't come.

The essences of Business is profits profit and more profitable profit.

If you want to help people be a charity.

If you want skill to offer you better be going for the money and get darn good at it.

Anyone like the op please look for someone who's already making money in that skill to guide you.

Make your learning curve easy.
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by online4business: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
yinkeys:

Lol SEO wey hard die
The kind of advice some people give ehn.
Especially now that AI will force lots of people online into new fields

Who tell you SEO is hard?

If you want to move forward if life you have to

Question everything they have told you about life health and relationship.

The believes you hold about anything money relationship sex sin etc

where did you get them from.

From people who you look up to right?

They are for the most part wrong.

If you get nothing else from my rant put this you're on your way to live happily ever after.

"The majority is always wrong "

And SEO is very easy.

My 5 months old content site is already making money.

You've to dedicate yourself and challenge all the believes people tell you.
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by yinkeys(m): 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
online4business:

If you get nothing else from my rant put this you're on your way to live happily ever after.

And SEO is very easy.

Ok advertiser
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by SeriouslySense(m): 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
Many people underrate free tutorials on Utube.
And you can get recommendations of good utube channels.
seetomorrow:

Majorly, the IT ones you listed, which one of them isn cheaper than other. Though Graphics was not included, do you really have an idea of these IT listed or connection of where one can learn it??
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by salman1995: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
online4business:

And SEO is very easy.

boss. am interested in this blogging.
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Gentew(m): 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
sleek214:
Many things. Marriage skills, politics skills, yahoo skills, bricklayer skills. Any skill that an 18 year old or a 60 year old can learn, you too can learn

That yahoo skills interest me, where can I learn the skill..... make man no no regret say Im no learn the skill.
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by millionboi2: 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2023
livingimage:
Hi,
I advise you to learn data analysis, it's very lucrative skill and it's unsaturated, everyone with desire to learn can learn this. MESSAGE ME to know how to get course materials for a token.
can I learn with my phone
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Irupetepete: 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
Wannabenz:
Are you married?
yes with kids..
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Thundafireseun: 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
bercarray:
bro softly to dey cap, $1k dolls daily. U know why he can't stay off your mention is that, this kinda advice leads people astray and if nobody tackles u, op might think it's true, the kind of money that will give u $1k daily if the op can afford it, I'm sure he won't be here asking about skills rather he'd be asking about business

ok
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Olawrites: 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
Learning a skill is one thing, selling that skills is another thing.

Don't waste your time on any skills you aren't sure of the available market. I know what I'm saying

3 Likes

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by SmartyPants(m): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
online4business:

Who give you that notion? The human brain can learn anything at any age.

It is important to approach any discussion with a keen ear to absorb what is being said, and the humilty that will allow you to process things that you may initially disagree with.

Now, note that I did not say it is impossible to learn at 35. I said it is harder, which is a scientific fact.

You can google it yourself but here's a resource to start with: https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20150525-whats-the-prime-of-your-life

1 Like

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Rubyrose: 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Forex Trading

If you master the art of trading forex you can make $1k and above every day

Oh pleaseeee sad! This forex trading wey don chop my money tired and I ran. cry
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Kobicove(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
Lama70:

I don't believe.

Fact!

1 Like

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by millionboi2: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
ungara17:
Learn software Developer.
how much will it cost me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Forget Sentiments NO Nigerian Is More Qualified Than Tony Blair's Wife. / Termination Of Appointments At My Place Of Work / The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.