Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 (24278 Views)

What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? / Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data / What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by chariiks(m): 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
CzarBillion:
Forex trading
Hmmm. How long and profitable have you been into this biz. Forex is advanced gambling bro

5 Likes

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Stanleymaster1: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
Wheel barrow engineer. Very lucreative skill

1 Like

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by aliyuthayo(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
dukechilezie:

I'm currently 35 years. I brought up this thread to seek your advice and opinions on the skills I can learn to enable me earn money.
I will really appreciate if the cost and duration it will take me to learn this skills.

If you're smart IT skills will pay you better. Between N500k - N1m, and a duration of 6months to 12months will guarantee you a Core Networking skills or Cybersecurity skills at a Professional level.

5 Likes

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Sirseedorf(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
Driving, art design, barbing or business...
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by ufotty2001: 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
Learn online witchcraft
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by princeakinola1(m): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
No age limit to it, try cyber security's
how bro?
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Sizwezi: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
Onowu33:
lagbuke..

😂. You are not a good person
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by biafranrealson: 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
I am an international business entrepreneur. I sourced, searched for opportunities in Asia , Europe, America and Africa on daily basis , i also invest accurately after ascertaining their possible outcome .
It guaranteed a big possible return on investment,though sometimes you gat nathing .
Thats life .
Keep dreaming.
Everything is online ,
Join me if you are keen to learn

3 Likes

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Adakintroy: 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
Cooking.

I learn how to cook party jollof. Although I been sabi cook small before. But I just perfect from YouTube Nigerian cooking Chanel's. Fried rice too na wah ala. If I open small Buka, I go worry the rest na hard work and. Consistency.

Thing no hard. Go Find your calling there.

2 Likes

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by shielaAhmed: 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
Check my thread for sure 2 odds to play today

1 Like

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Oshin56(m): 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
Me self need help on how to get money online, even if it's uploading X rated video, because that thing no get advert but people they watch am everyday.

4 Likes

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by phemmyfour: 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
dukechilezie:

I'm currently 35 years. I brought up this thread to seek your advice and opinions on the skills I can learn to enable me earn money.
I will really appreciate if the cost and duration it will take me to learn this skills.
Programming

1 Like

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Dulfy(m): 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
No age limit to it, try cyber security

Any recommendations? Can u be my mentor.can u drop phone details??

1 Like

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Mamodupatrick(m): 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
Forex trading
Learn on how to trade Gold instrument

1 Like

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by hush15: 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
dukechilezie:

Put age aside. You can learn anything anywhere and anytime. You just need to commit to the learning process. Learn to understand, not learn to pass as it is common in Nigeria.

I know people in their 60s who still went to medical school and if they can do it, you CAN...

The good news is there is what we call internet and social media with so many resources to help along the way. You just decide which path you want to follow.

4 Likes

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by ISellBeer: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
dukechilezie:

I am 40 plus and want to learn data analysis

2 Likes

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by MrDoGood(m): 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Forex Trading

If you master the art of trading forex you can make $1k and above every day

How much are you currently making?

Skills!
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by SMARTMOTORS(m): 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
Just acquire the skill of knackology and relocate to a happening town like Abj, PH, .......u will thank me later
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Blaze14k: 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
Digital marketing

1 Like

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
AWS Cloud computing.
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by SmartyPants(m): 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
dukechilezie:

What are you naturally good at? At 35 the brain is not as receptive to learning new things as it once would have been so don't give yourself a harder task by going for something that will not align with your natural aptitude.

3 Likes

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by livingimage(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hi,
I advise you to learn data analysis, it's very lucrative skill and it's unsaturated, everyone with desire to learn can learn this. MESSAGE ME to know how to get course materials for a token.

1 Like

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by acmev2(m): 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
Punting.

1 Like

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by TheBillyonaire: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
From my research;

Most High Ticket online deals are illegal. If you want legitimate online deals, there are many of them and pay peanuts really. The legitimate high ticket online deals are mostly brokerage related ventures and sometimes has some level of illegalities.

The High Ticket deals can generate billions annually and they are highly illegal and can send you to jail. Choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Omoawoke: 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
Puss360:
Na wa o... Skill is not what people tell you... It's what you know you can do and have the passion and mental capability....
Look around you na, I'm sure people are doing business and some are artisans and others .. look well , anyone that "Interests" you, then you start it.. Age shouldn't be an issue

At some certain time, forget about passion and look for what your brain can handle and will bring money.
Passion is for undergrads. At 35, look for what is selling in the current world that your brain and capacity will handle, and will bring money

7 Likes

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Thundafireseun: 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
MrDoGood:

How much are you currently making?

Skills!

Ask me again

1 Like

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by dayotheone(m): 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2023
Pisofmiee:
You are still very young so you can learn these mature engineering courses like autocad archicad

Pls is this profitable

1 Like

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by udoka1987: 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
SeriouslySense:
zz
You asked a very good questions, there are too many things, you can learn online, but its also important to learn what is relevant, with this said, here are some things you can learn online.

1) promt engineer for Chat GPT
2) Full stack web developer.
3) Electronics and simulating different configuration.
4) Back end web developer
5) Data Analyst
4) Data Engineer
5) Animation and presentation
6) Becoming an online writer or blogger.
7) Modern farming
cool Devops
9) Web Security
10) hacking.
11) how to make music.
12) how to make shoes, bags, or different items and then 3d Printing is quite advanced.
13) how to make machines, cheesy cheesy

There are endless possibilities, but you have to know what is relevant and what interest you. However develop your plan and your steps, so you know your progress.
Am interested bro.. Especially Data engineer and Modern farming.. Pls flash me lemme call you 07030903815

1 Like

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Sirchiboy: 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
marlow1962:
Marketing and sales of bicycle online, or you can exercise some patience, tinubu is about to create lots of jobs for the citizens.

Are you sure of this
I need jobs

1 Like

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Omoawoke: 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:
grin

So you are currently jobless

Men are suffering

Go to Lagos register with tout association of Lagos

Best skill ever

And yeah try not to fall in love

A man is looking for a way to make a descent living, you are mocking him.
Being a man is not easy, no woman will spend on him for his body the way you get men to dash you Money for your puzzy.
This is why i tell men to make money, marry one woman and lash as many girls as they can in their life time. I hope I lay my hands on you outside nairaland and lash the hell out of you. Marathon sexx for one week before letting you go

9 Likes

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by backtovillage: 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
ungara17:
Learn software Developering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian High Commission London Changes Staff Status To “self-employed” / GTBank Job Or Masters Degree? / See The 5 Rules Of Spending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.