Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 (24350 Views)

What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? / Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data / What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by elinaxy(m): 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
Bro, Forex trading is an online global market where you trade currencies pairs and comodities the money is not kept in one place for fear of finishing, it's available for everyone globally. Just master your strategy and hit the market cashout and run.
Lama70:

There's no one that knows how to make a thousand dollars and will tell the other person in this Nigeria.

I don't believe.

1 Like

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Twist4u: 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
Best skills to learn in life is selling. The richest people in life today are selling one product or services. From Elon Musk (tesla, Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook) Jeff bezus (Amazon), Dangote (Cement, oil), Adenuga (glo), Tony elumelu (Bank services) etc

Today more than ever, the internet has made selling easier and faster. Infact the internet has made the world ONE BIG MARKET PLACE.

Go ahead and learn online selling skills: sales Psychologic or Copywriting. Choose one product, become an expert in that product and apply your new found Copywriting skills to sale it on Instagram in 2 - 3 months you will thank me.

Products you can sell online are many..

Cars (partner with car company)
Real Estate
Shoes
Cloths
Food
Furniture
Digital services etc

We are in the best time in life
where those who take advantage of the internet globalization can make money easier, from their home and faster with less starting Capital

Learn sales skills and start selling something

1 Like

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Naanlong01: 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
Magnificenttop:

The behavior of some of you teenage kids on this forum needs caution.
You take every thread as your usual childish discussion and take every member here as your mate.
The person you're referring to is a grown man, old enough to be your uncle or big bros.
You can can spew trash when you find your fellow secondary school mates here you trash talk with, not on every thread.
Be careful, everything is not a childish play.

I wonder o!

If one is to consider the height of uncultured behaviour being exhibited on this platform, one would abandon it all together.

What I do is I try to scan through, overlooking a lot of gibberish especially when they start attacking people's ethnic background.

Nairaland is different thing to different people all along. While some rely on it for informations that could even be life-imparting, some see it as a place to come and cash cruise.
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by elinaxy(m): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
That's gold! How can I use robot pls
MrDoGood:

That's cool.

I only trade XAUUSD manually.

Any other pairs, robot does that. No Rush
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Lasien: 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Forex Trading

If you master the art of trading forex you can make $1k and above every day

Story, you mean you are profitable every day with a 100% win rate to be making $1k every day...lol

1 Like

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Thundafireseun: 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
Lasien:

Story, you mean you are profitable every day with a 100% win rate to be making $1k every day...lol

Forex is easy sir

I trade only one currency
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Thundafireseun: 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
elinaxy:
Bro, Forex trading is an online global market where you trade currencies pairs and comodities the money is not kept in one place for fear of finishing, it's available for everyone globally. Just master your strategy and hit the market cashout and run.

I had no other choice but to report that kid for stalking me…. Even after I advised him to look online and watch YouTube videos
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by elinaxy(m): 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2023
Thundafireseun:

I had no other choice but to report that kid for stalking me…. Even after I advised him to look online and watch YouTube videos
Forex no be for children, it's more like a university course, you need to learn it!

1 Like

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Sunnyski: 12:28am On Jul 20, 2023
Naanlong01:

You mind putting me through? You won't regret you did.

Alright. Add me up on WhatsApp:

Zero9zero 8three41 seven7six4
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by online4business: 5:09am On Jul 20, 2023
salman1995:
boss. am interested in this blogging.

If you don't know anything about blogging go to YouTube download all the video from income school.

Learn keyword research using semrush.

Learn on page SEO.

But to shortcut your learning curve get a course that's proven to work.

I've the income school project24 course but it's not for you as a beginner.

Here's why.

Blogging is not easy you need to learn some basic things if not the course will be useless for you.

Here's why if you get tired easily learning on your own then blogging is not for you.

Most important of all test everything anybody tell you about SEO and blogging.

To succeed in blogging you've to write a lot find a niche you'll never get tired writing about.

To find the niche here what you need to do.

Go to Google type the following.

intext:"Mediavine Programmatic Advertising (Ver 1.1)" yoga

In this case yoga is something you're passionate about

Or

intext:"This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing" yoga

Any niche you're passionate about it shows the site that appears are making money using display ads.

1 Like

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by MrDoGood(m): 6:05am On Jul 20, 2023
elinaxy:
That's gold! How can I use robot pls
Purchase a good and reliable one that won't blow you account
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by touchLife: 6:38am On Jul 20, 2023
There are a lot of skills you learn online depending on your passion and how much time and resources you are willing to dedicate.
Tech is a broad field and there’s something for everyone, depending on your initial background and discipline you find tech skills to leverage in that area.
If you’re business oriented, look into the areas of e-commerce, digital marketing, affiliate marketing, blogging, vlog, copy writing, SEO and the likes. If you’re maths, science and social science oriented then you can look into skills like web design, data science, data analysis, AI, Networking and core programming.

There are tons of skills to learn, it depends on your level of readiness, motivation and your environment. If you’re lucky to have a good mentor, it will speed up your learning process. Good luck and you’re never late to learn any tech skill of your choice.
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by hahnrobert33: 7:28am On Jul 20, 2023
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by virginboy1(m): 7:30am On Jul 20, 2023
Nice thread
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by wildikeman(m): 7:35am On Jul 20, 2023
Candidlady:
grin

So you are currently jobless

Men are suffering

Go to Lagos register with tout association of Lagos

Best skill ever

And yeah try not to fall in love

Be serious for once and not shame someone who wants to benefit his life...if you can't find a better answer... Pass or better still..Shut up
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Heartfelt727: 8:46am On Jul 20, 2023
Puss360:
Na wa o... Skill is not what people tell you... It's what you know you can do and have the passion and mental capability....
Look around you na, I'm sure people are doing business and some are artisans and others .. look well , anyone that "Interests" you, then you start it.. Age shouldn't be an issue

Hi puss
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by triangulation: 9:21am On Jul 20, 2023
akinsmail51:
First, I will advise you check your existing skillset, your passion and what interests you.

Second, you can learn any skills at your age. Age isn't a barrier to accomplish something great.

Third, here's what you need direction, passion, persistence and zeal to achieve big thing.

As someone who loves learning, even older than 35 years, and desires to earn hard currencies, I have been devoting my time to acquire digital marketing skills with specialization on SEO, Growth Hacking & Copywriting.

And the journey has been very interesting. You too can do it. Please go for it.
Please let me have your contact
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by chukwuebuka88(m): 9:32am On Jul 20, 2023
You can

1. Learn a High Income Skill (Copywriting, UI/UX Designing, etc)

2. Start a high ROI business

You can choose any of the 2 and look for a training around them and get started with

You can also connect with me if you need my assistance or further clarity https:///dt2j50

dukechilezie:

I'm currently 35 years. I brought up this thread to seek your advice and opinions on the skills I can learn to enable me earn money.
I will really appreciate if the cost and duration it will take me to learn this skills.
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by livingimage(m): 9:59am On Jul 20, 2023
It's usually better if you have a laptop
millionboi2:
can I learn with my phone
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by MridulGosai: 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2023
I have learnt to develop Android apps over the year. This is now paying me back. I have developed a video downloader application call seal APK. You can check here- https://sealapk.pro/
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by omababe(f): 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
dukechilezie:

I'm currently 35 years. I brought up this thread to seek your advice and opinions on the skills I can learn to enable me earn money.
I will really appreciate if the cost and duration it will take me to learn this skills.
Any high income skill bro. There are tons of them out there.
But while you're still in your learning phase, you can be earning passively with Amazon kdp. That's what I do these days.
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by saniya838: 10:06am On Jul 22, 2023
Informative Post. data scientists will be suitable to do further with lower as they're given further access to faster computers and cheaper storehouse space. They will also have a better understanding of how machine literacy algorithms work and how they can be used in creative ways.

Enroll now for Data Science Training in Pune
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by sacajawea: 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2023
Olawrites:
Learning a skill is one thing, selling that skills is another thing.

Don't waste your time on any skills you aren't sure of the available market. I know what I'm saying
LOL, which skill or skills did you learn that's been a waste
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Olawrites: 9:47am On Jul 24, 2023
sacajawea:

LOL, which skill or skills did you learn that's been a waste

Lol I know what I'm saying. Getting client is more difficult than learning a skill, even on Freelance platforms. Skill saturation (alot of people with similar skills) and AI is taking loads of job as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by salman1995: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2023
online4business:

If you don't know anything about blogging go to YouTube download all the video from income school.

Learn keyword research using semrush.

Learn on page SEO.

But to shortcut your learning curve get a course that's proven to work.

I've the income school project24 course but it's not for you as a beginner.

Here's why.

Blogging is not easy you need to learn some basic things if not the course will be useless for you.

Here's why if you get tired easily learning on your own then blogging is not for you.

Most important of all test everything anybody tell you about SEO and blogging.

To succeed in blogging you've to write a lot find a niche you'll never get tired writing about.

To find the niche here what you need to do.

Go to Google type the following.

intext:"Mediavine Programmatic Advertising (Ver 1.1)" yoga

In this case yoga is something you're passionate about

Or

intext:"This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing" yoga

Any niche you're passionate about it shows the site that appears are making money using display ads.

Thanks sir
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by baileystokes6: 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
Awesome! This article is very informative and very good. Thanks I also got some the best <a href="https://gogetdeals.co.uk/store/qardio">Qardio Coupons Codes</a> you can try it.
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by sageb: 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
omababe:

Any high income skill bro. There are tons of them out there.
But while you're still in your learning phase, you can be earning passively with Amazon kdp. That's what I do these days.

Elucidate about Amazon kdp
How do one earn through it?
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by omababe(f): 11:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
sageb:

Elucidate about Amazon kdp
How do one earn through it?
You publish books on Amazon and get paid when people buy them. That's it, basically.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints Orji Ogbonnaya Orji as NEITI boss / Termination Of Appointments At My Place Of Work / Forget Sentiments NO Nigerian Is More Qualified Than Tony Blair's Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.