Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 (24352 Views)

What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? / Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data / What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Thundafireseun: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
Rubyrose:

Oh pleaseeee sad! This forex trading wey don chop my money tired and I ran. cry

who run nah him loooose …. I also lost a lot to it before I bounced back stronger
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by seetomorrow: 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Many people underrate free tutorials on Utube.
And you can get recommendations of good utube channels.

list out
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Ofemmanu1: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
Puss360:
Na wa o... Skill is not what people tell you... It's what you know you can do and have the passion and mental capability....
Look around you na, I'm sure people are doing business and some are artisans and others .. look well , anyone that "Interests" you, then you start it.. Age shouldn't be an issue

Na how to make Grills/suya I wan learn.

I wanna open a Lavish Beer and Grill Shop.
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by NaijaCover(m): 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
Blogging Business And Thank
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by MrDoGood(m): 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
sircrabo:

I can do $10 daily with a $300 capital.

As for $1k daily....
It depends on the person's capital

That's cool.

I only trade XAUUSD manually.

Any other pairs, robot does that. No Rush
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by jclassiq(m): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

AGE has nothing to do with it. So forget about your age.

YOU CAN LEARN ANY SKILL THAT SUITS YOU.......... no one can prescribe for you.
Someone may say programming, BUT WHAT IF YOU HAVE NOT TRAINED YOUR BRAIN TO REMEMBER MANY PHONE NUMBERS OR LONG WORDS BEFORE, you won't be able to spend the time it takes to learn it.

Another person may say, graphics.... what if you are the kind of person who doesn't care about colors or their combinations....

So you see, it is up to you sir, to decide.... YOU FIND A MENTOR AND THE PERSON GUIDES YOU IN YOUR DECISIONS

So someone can actually learn graphics at 35 and still earn money?
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
Wodu89:
Driving. korope. 2 Months to mastery

angry
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Kreddy: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
MrDoGood:

That's cool.
I only trade XAUUSD manually.
Any other pairs, robot does that. No Rush

How does that robbot work?
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by amanzejude(m): 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
Forex trading.

That's my profession, and it's paying.

Duration is at least 6 weeks.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by WorkaholicB(m): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
biafranrealson:
I am an international business entrepreneur. I sourced, searched for opportunities in Asia , Europe, America and Africa on daily basis , i also invest accurately after ascertaining their possible outcome .
It guaranteed a big possible return on investment,though sometimes you gat nathing .
Thats life .
Keep dreaming.
Everything is online ,
Join me if you are keen to learn
I want to learn. Please how do i contact you?
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by yrhuhfy113: 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
jclassiq:

So someone can actually learn graphics at 35 and still earn money?

yes.... REMOTE JOBS do not really care about AGE or CERTIFICATES, but sabificate.... in this WORLD..... IF YOU CAN PERFORM.... age is just a NUMBER

So go to YOUTUBE and take free courses and LEARN.... practice till you are so good.

And jobs will be after you....

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO LATE IN THIS LIFE

1 Like

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by WorkaholicB(m): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
TheOldGods:
I have a 55 year old student I'm teaching motion design and you're only 35 complaining
Please what is motion design and how can I get in touch with you for the training?
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by WorkaholicB(m): 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nteogwuija:

I think the word passion is abstract especially in a third world country like ours engrossed in poverty.

It's hard for someone who's poor to search within them looking for passion.

At this stage people have very low IQs. There's a reason why poor countries are hardly innovative.

You have to fight poverty first. Instead of passion, what I'd say is discipline and commitment.

Just pick up something and devote time, no matter how little, for it.

M y dear you have just said it all. The stage of passion is mostly at a younger age. Once responsibility start coming eh, the focus will now be stomach.

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by TheOldGods: 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
WorkaholicB:

Please what is motion design and how can I get in touch with you for the training?
it's a type of tech skill. Research about it.

1 Like

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by WorkaholicB(m): 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
TheOldGods:
it's a type of tech skill. Research about it.
. Do you teach it? Which platform will be better for the learning?
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by davidtuzy(m): 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
juman:
If I be in your shoe, I would target to be driving uber.
Or let say be into transportation.
I would take step at a time toward me owning my own uber car.

Dix Would have been a Good Ideal but U can't Compare °Driving° to °Digital Skill°....

°°° And Considering the Current Situation of the Country, The Transportation Industry ix Currently Suffering Due to Increase in Fuel Price.

::: Look For a Soft Digital Skill and Learn °°° Itx Will Pay U for Life
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by TheOldGods: 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
WorkaholicB:
. Do you teach it? Which platform will be better for the learning?
I have a physical class. I don't do online anymore cause the students are not serious

1 Like

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Sunnyski: 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
slowice:

Do you teach it

Yeah
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by slowice(m): 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
Sunnyski:

Yeah

I want to learn..
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by sundid(m): 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
[quote author=kenniefawole post=124518891][/quote] nice
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by juman(m): 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
davidtuzy:

Dix Would have been a Good Ideal but U can't Compare °Driving° to °Digital Skill°....

°°° And Considering the Current Situation of the Country, The Transportation Industry ix Currently Suffering Due to Increase in Fuel Price.

::: Look For a Soft Digital Skill and Learn °°° Itx Will Pay U for Life

My advice based on, I used myself as example. At that age, he has so many things on his mind than starting studying such thing.
I studied mechanical engineering in nigeria. I started studying programing related degree abroad at that age. I even did masters in that field. But my mind was tired. I was too old for such.

My point is that he should do something much easier.

1 Like

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by sundid(m): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
aliyuthayo:

If you're smart IT skills will pay you better. Between N500k - N1m, and a duration of 6months to 12months will guarantee you a Core Networking skills or Cybersecurity skills at a Professional level.
Ok
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Sunnyski: 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
slowice:

I want to learn..

Alright. WhatsApp me on

ZeroNineZero 8three41 sevenSeven64

1 Like

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Ade1177: 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Forex Trading

If you master the art of trading forex you can make $1k and above every day
Run for your life

Lol
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by davidtuzy(m): 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
juman:

My advice based on, I used myself as example. At that age, he has so many things on his mind than starting studying such thing.
I studied mechanical engineering in nigeria. I started studying programing related degree abroad at that age. I even did masters in that field. But my mind was tired. I was too old for such.

My point is that he should do something much easier.

°°° ohhh i see .... Well if the Op ix not Financially Buoyant for his Financial Responsibilities or dose not have any Side-income,
Pls he Should go for a driving skill for now ....
As Digital Skills Requires Stable Mind to Learn and also need More time to be Perfect.

1 Like

Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by MrDoGood(m): 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
Kreddy:

How does that robbot work?

It's not something I can explain though
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Thundafireseun: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ade1177:

Run for your life

Lol

Yeah very risky

Who run nah him loose
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by ISTP: 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:
grin

So you are currently jobless

Come on, that's rude 😔 Be nice
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Skillsnigeria: 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hmmm
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Justiceleague1: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
duro4chang:
me ayam 40 and I interested too ooo

grin
Re: What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 by Naanlong01: 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
Sunnyski:
Crypto currency.
Learn it and come and thank me later

You mind putting me through? You won't regret you did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints Orji Ogbonnaya Orji as NEITI boss / Termination Of Appointments At My Place Of Work / Forget Sentiments NO Nigerian Is More Qualified Than Tony Blair's Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.