Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

See The Definition Of Marriage A Student Gave That Is Trending Online. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Definition Of Marriage A Student Gave That Is Trending Online. (4212 Views)

Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) / The Hilarious Answer A Student Gave To A Test Question (photos) / 46 Students Fainted While 1 Student Gave Up The Ghost At UNILOBAR CBT CENTRE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Definition Of Marriage A Student Gave That Is Trending Online. by NinjaMetahuman: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
illicit:
That handwriting is that of an adult
I have seen kids with better handwriting
Re: See The Definition Of Marriage A Student Gave That Is Trending Online. by illicit(m): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
I have seen kids with better handwriting

Yes same here

I teach English

I did Lexicography, it's not about the beauty of the writing it's about the structure
Re: See The Definition Of Marriage A Student Gave That Is Trending Online. by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
This response isn't worth zero, who is the teacher gave this child zero? grin

This deserves some marks grin

1 Like

Re: See The Definition Of Marriage A Student Gave That Is Trending Online. by 1Sharon(f): 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
The teacher wrote that shit.

The handwriting of student and teacher are the same.

1 Like

Re: See The Definition Of Marriage A Student Gave That Is Trending Online. by Guynexttdoor: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
The person that wrote that nonsense there is the owner of the ans sheet. Why una dey whine my brain, anything to chase clout.

1 Like

Re: See The Definition Of Marriage A Student Gave That Is Trending Online. by kkins25(m): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
I would jave scored them 5. But leave a "See me" I admire out of the bix thinking. Marking gabbage in gabbage out is boring😂
Re: See The Definition Of Marriage A Student Gave That Is Trending Online. by Dexyity(m): 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
Re: See The Definition Of Marriage A Student Gave That Is Trending Online. by Bimpe29: 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
She defined it out of context. She's not a good student of Social Studies apparently. She deserved the rating as given by her teacher.
Re: See The Definition Of Marriage A Student Gave That Is Trending Online. by soil4soil(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
Slynation:
The person who wrote this is above 20years, but let's leave the conversation for another time...

It might even be the teacher that wrote it.

Many things points to it that the person is above 20 years

2 Likes

Re: See The Definition Of Marriage A Student Gave That Is Trending Online. by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 20, 2023
Fake. Same handwriting

1 Like

Re: See The Definition Of Marriage A Student Gave That Is Trending Online. by mu2sa2: 5:03am On Jul 20, 2023
Timoleon:

I think the writer just has an articulation problem. The answer there actually contains the basic notion of marriage for social studies at that level which is the union of man and woman to form a family with their own children.

The kid basically answered from his/her personal experience either an older one at home pressured to get married or countless instances from our home movies where the parents push their adult children to go get married.

Also, the idea of doing nonsense to make children could stem from the innocence of the person answering. Where sex is considered as doing ‘nonsense’. Yoruba people call it ‘isekuse’.

While for strictly academic purposes, the teacher might not see the correctness of the answer, I think the student has an independently intelligent mind.
You're spot on. The writer exhibits observational intelligence and imagination, despite her young age, by explaining in the simple straightforward language of her level. She's not the"back-to- sender" type who will memorize the class note and pour it back in the exam. She deserves a credit score, not zero.
Re: See The Definition Of Marriage A Student Gave That Is Trending Online. by Baronthecelebri: 9:14am On Jul 20, 2023
She's right,cos that is Nigeria marriage
Re: See The Definition Of Marriage A Student Gave That Is Trending Online. by RPG2020(m): 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
Hahahaha grin they will start doing nonsense to have kids
Re: See The Definition Of Marriage A Student Gave That Is Trending Online. by RPG2020(m): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
She's right,cos that is Nigeria marriage

Please tell us about American marriage grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Do You Expect To Earn After Graduation? / Agbami Scholarship Questions Format / College Of Education Ilemona Via Offa Kwara State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.