Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions (54485 Views)

Peter Obi Not A Member Of Third Force - SDP's Adewole Adebayo / SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) / SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 8:23am On Jul 20, 2023
Bizibi:
abeg keep quiet.... sycophant

🙄🙄🙄
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 8:25am On Jul 20, 2023
Love56743:

😁😁😃😃😃, I'm not hungry like you, so i don't need bread, i think you need it more than me

What of Beer to calm your agitated Nerves 🍺🍺
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Maobichek: 8:34am On Jul 20, 2023
Zupay:

You still dey learn work for sycophancy, you no go ever scale ' records......guy SAI BABAed for 8 solid years, out of that 8 years, I used 3 years to obtain a Bachelors degree, I year for a Msc, got my UK skilled worker visa and would have gotten a PhD in 3 years if I had interest........reality has humbled , so kwatinue! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good morning, manna has been quiet since this government came onboard; though he campinged vigorously for the current government but his quietness these days is something else. Any clue about him?
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Love56743: 8:43am On Jul 20, 2023
Acekidc4:

Canadian loud to calm myself down for this afternoon
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Love56743: 8:44am On Jul 20, 2023
Acekidc4:

Canadian loud to calm my nerve down this afternoon
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by NwaliE01: 8:44am On Jul 20, 2023
DR. UNANEVA C. ENITIN And BARR. UNAGO C. SHEGE say make i greet una

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Maobichek: 8:55am On Jul 20, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

Same calculated painful measures you were not aware of when Jonathan removed the same subsidy despite the cheap cost of things and yet you took to the street to protest

You all be deceiving yourself
You probably think we all are gullible and stupid in this country

GEJ even provided palliative then but he was forced to rescind on the policy because of the protest that rocked the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by enemyofprogress: 8:56am On Jul 20, 2023
Hope say no be country wey God tell Abraham make he comot from we dey so ?🤔
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by HRMK: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2023
USUAL TRASH OF A LOSER!
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Onelove508: 10:17am On Jul 20, 2023
taylor89:
If not for tribalism

Which human being wey him head correct go leave Obi and Osibanjo go queue up to vote for one Irigbaji thief that puts white powder in his nose

When I said why didn’t Yorubas project Osibanjo instead of Tinubu

They said Osibanjo doesn’t have the strength and strategy to defeat Obi & Atiku

Oga are we talking about who has strength or strategy abi we’re talking about who’s is sane and has peoples favor at heart

Tinubu went to Chicago this graduated with first class he’s the greatest politician in Africa he’s track record are there in Lagos state he built Lagos from scratch

Una just dey talk rubbish wey full una mouth

See where it has landed us now

My two friends DR. UNANEVA C. ENITIN

And BARR. UNAGO C. SHEGE say make i greet una

Read the two names again

On 2023 presidential (politics) this is the most sensible comments I have read on this forum.

This was/is exactly my thought,

"power should return to the South, and it's only Tinubu who has the wherewithal" how does this translate to good governance? When we could all see clearly that the said man is already old and currently unfit .
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by iammolise(m): 10:25am On Jul 20, 2023
Like i said when he made the reckless and insensitive statement in his inauguration, we've just seen balablue... We will soon see blublala.
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by forexprophet(m): 11:17am On Jul 20, 2023
E pain am🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Everybody knows!!!

Acekidc4:

I cannot waste my precious insultive words on a nonentity inconsequential animal like you.
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by todugo(m): 11:39am On Jul 20, 2023
Acekidc4:
Calm down Calm down everybody, Weeping might linger on in the Night but Joy Cometh in the Morning........... Tinubu is the Joy that Cometh in the Morning.

Enough of all this stupid talk of crying or shegelization, Na Lazy and unproductive People dey complain, moreover shey Na Tinubu cause una Suffer Ni Every small thing Tinubu.......... Rubbish, my friend Goan hustle hard and Smart. Na everything Government go dey do for una.
Bastard son of bitch. Your fetus should have been feed to the dogs.
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 11:46am On Jul 20, 2023
forexprophet:
E pain am🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Everybody knows!!!

🥱🥱🥱
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 11:47am On Jul 20, 2023
Love56743:

Canadian loud to calm my nerve down this afternoon

Enjoy 👍
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
tonytony208:

Are you trying to say you were actually born stupid and understanding simple question is difficult for you?

Lol grin. As usual, empty barrel lol. I knew you are one of those ignorant folks. cheesy

Anyway I understand why you are angry, I hope you find some food to eat before hungry finishes you. Poor thing.
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2023
sirblend:

Yet no plans for government to fix any of the refinery

Yes not yet.
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by elijahozzy(m): 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2023
Acekidc4:

🙄🙄🙄Who is this one??

Am your daddy your mummy didn’t tell you about.
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by elijahozzy(m): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
Acekidc4:

The Shegebaza is already Loading in your fathers House, Rubbish Personnel, Malu like you

That’s your mother no fit even get sense for giving birth to a senseless small boy collecting pocket money to guide mumu
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
elijahozzy:

That’s your mother no fit even get sense for giving birth to a senseless small boy collecting pocket money to guide mumu

E pain you Abi??
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
elijahozzy:

Am your daddy your mummy didn’t tell you about.

See small ekuke oooo!!!
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by zinaunreal(m): 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2023
Acekidc4:

😂😅🤣He pain you Abi?? Next time 🤫🤫

Your mama puana
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
zinaunreal:

Your mama puana

🥱🥱🥱Stale
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by zinaunreal(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
Acekidc4:

🥱🥱🥱Stale

Eat your mams puna
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
zinaunreal:

Eat your mams puna

👏👏👏Clap for yourself!!
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by elijahozzy(m): 12:58am On Jul 21, 2023
Acekidc4:

See small ekuke oooo!!!

I tall pass you one on one if you see me you no go talk so just chill
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by elijahozzy(m): 12:58am On Jul 21, 2023
Acekidc4:

E pain you Abi??

I pray o Internet gangster talk no dey get to me na my keypad go suffer am lol
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by elijahozzy(m): 1:01am On Jul 21, 2023
Acekidc4:

The Shegebaza is already Loading in your fathers House, Rubbish Personnel, Malu like you

Internet gangster talk haha 😂 you wen no get mind normally dey play
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 8:46am On Jul 21, 2023
elijahozzy:

Internet gangster talk haha 😂 you wen no get mind normally dey play

🥱🥱🥱Take Beer 🍺🍺🍺to cool your agitated Nerves Ok.
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 8:46am On Jul 21, 2023
elijahozzy:

I pray o Internet gangster talk no dey get to me na my keypad go suffer am lol

🥱🥱🥱
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 8:47am On Jul 21, 2023
elijahozzy:

I tall pass you one on one if you see me you no go talk so just chill

You carry fire for head?? Mtcheeeeew

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Atiku Secured American Visa – Buhari Group / Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba / President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.