Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions (54470 Views)

Peter Obi Not A Member Of Third Force - SDP's Adewole Adebayo / SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) / SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Feltina(m): 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
More cry still dey front

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Henz81: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
Calm down Calm down everybody, Weeping might linger on in the Night but Joy Cometh in the Morning........... Tinubu is the Joy that Cometh in the Morning.

Enough of all this stupid talk of crying or shegelization, Na Lazy and unproductive People dey complain, moreover shey Na Tinubu cause una Suffer Ni Every small thing Tinubu.......... Rubbish, my friend Goan hustle hard and Smart. Na everything Government go dey do for una.
Sorry for you. Blind man

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by tiswell(m): 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2023
I pity yorroobbaass in this trying times in Nigeria.

Igbos already well cushioned for the effects

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2023
As in we have not yet seen chim chom ching. wink
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by maxiart2(m): 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2023
Normal level.
Na all of us go feel am.
There's no special filling station for anyone grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by nurric(m): 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
Agbado oil & gas. The reality is just doing press-up..hehehehe. Anyway this mandate will favor me and my family.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by iampeterben(m): 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
The suffering is too much
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by SaintLucia: 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
But I thought zombiedients said Jagaban stole their manifestos. So why are they wailing for fuel hike after remover of subsidy knowing fully well that Jagaban is implementing their stolen manifestos? grin
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Raskimonojendor: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
He is right.

Anyway. It would not change a thing if any one else had won. They all wanted subsidy gone.

2 Likes

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Love56743: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
Calm down Calm down everybody, Weeping might linger on in the Night but Joy Cometh in the Morning........... Tinubu is the Joy that Cometh in the Morning.

Enough of all this stupid talk of crying or shegelization, Na Lazy and unproductive People dey complain, moreover shey Na Tinubu cause una Suffer Ni Every small thing Tinubu.......... Rubbish, my friend Goan hustle hard and Smart. Na everything Government go dey do for una.
Shut up your mouth you bloody illerate, what is the duty of government? How can an oil producing country sell a litre of fuel for 700, bag of rice 50k the economy of the country is going down 36 states you company or factories that's employing 1000 people yearly you are here talking rubbish, how much you even get for account

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by DKM123: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hehehe! Correct.
"The real problem is yet to come" will favour me and my family

Y'll mofos deserve all that is coming to you!

1 Like

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Goziesam: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
Let the poor breathhhhhhh.... Please, suffocate them
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by MrBroke(m): 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

I think it is "Weeping might linger on in the night but crying continues in the morning" grin that na for people way say government b d cause of their problems grin
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by VULCAN(m): 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
The reason why we ALL know you have nothing going on outside Nairaland is the sheer volume of time you spend here. It's even worse when you add your numerous monikers.

Nobody who is actively engaged in life can afford to spend over an hour on Nairaland each and every day, weekly, monthly, year in, year out.

Definitely not.

Those things you claim to engage in, how much time do you give to them that you people will have the time to drop 15-20 posts all in one day, almost every day?

You are fooling yourself not Nairalanders

Acekidc4:

Good achievement, with this your level of education maybe i will consider you for employment in my Company. I will soon open a big branch in the UK. Why not go for your PhD on time so you can automatically qualify for immediate employment.

You People with Una small brain always believe that people like me, helinues or don't have major tangible things going on for us cos we choose to support People you don't Support. That's Fish brain. Many of us supporting APC might even be more well doing than you lots. Mtcheeeeew 🥱🥱

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Yugoslavia247(m): 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
FreedomArmy:
have mercy on this man bro. Its not easy with him at the moment

Is this Helinues?
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Tinnie001(m): 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
[quote author=LagosFirstSon post=124522314]
Na your mama still dey feed you, that's why you're still spewing thrash

No be him fault now
Make he dey spill trash mumu
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Showguyz: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

So is government that will put food on your Table??
No but the government is suppose to create opportunities not close them, moreover what opportunities have the government provide

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by onuman: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
Adebayo,

Don't worry, there is still cheap cash from crude oil coming to the coffers of government for politicians to share and live life with their families in abundance.
APC has no consideration for the masses after the party ruled Nigeria to become the poverty capital of the world and one of the most terrorised and indebted countries on earth. Yet APC continues to steal presidential election from 2019 to 2023, because one Mahmood Yakubu who was appointed by APC thought he could always APPOINT a president for Nigeria.
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by ClassyA: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Na your mama still dey feed you, that's why you're still spewing thrash

Nor mind that guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by taretoofine(m): 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
In pidgin " dey play you go still hear enweeh"
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by jaxxy(m): 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

buhari pro max clowns.

Na una go soon enter street protest for this temporary and illegal government.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by CJStarz: 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
Na work e dey work here so. U never hear of make 30k a month online,from the comfort of your home? 🤣🤣

SHiNJA4RMDWEST:

Always online.

Mk somebody help this guy with job na

3 Likes

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by oluwayomisire22: 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
this is renewed shege
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by obi58: 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
He is right.

Anyway. It would not change a thing if any one else had won. They all wanted subsidy gone.

This is akin to taking drugs without appropriate medication or the directions of the doctor.

Obi wanted to remove subsidy after refineries started working. But you know who decided to remove subsidies before even Dangote came online and without any plan for palliative.

So comparing the two is akin to foolishness.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Didijiji: 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

Your brain dey leak engine oil

Hustle kee you there

or you mean we should go and carry drugs so we can forfeit money to US government?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Lovenorth: 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
APC members how market? grin. This difficult situation is favoring you and your family shocked
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by fajob: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
Convert your Gen to Gas .Stop wasting money on Petrol!!! Convert your Generator to GAS power. With the Device your Generator will run perfectly with your normal cooking cylinders. Last longer and Cheaper.07038641600. jolag
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by FreedomArmy: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Is this Helinues?
his brother
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by LockDown69(m): 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
grin

3 Likes

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Yugoslavia247(m): 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
FreedomArmy:
his brother

wink wink grin grin
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
Didijiji:
Your brain dey leak engine oil

Hustle kee you there

or you mean we should go and carry drugs so we can forfeit money to US government?

🥱🥱🥱

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? / How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! / Why Apc’s Alhassan Was Declared Taraba Governor — Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.