Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions (54507 Views)

Peter Obi Not A Member Of Third Force - SDP's Adewole Adebayo / SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) / SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by RingRoadMafia: 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

Good achievement, with this your level of education maybe i will consider you for employment in my Company. I will soon open a big branch in the UK. Why not go for your PhD on time so you can automatically qualify for immediate employment.

You People with Una small brain always believe that people like me, helinues or don't have major tangible things going on for us cos we choose to support People you don't Support. That's Fish brain. Many of us supporting APC might even be more well doing than you lots. Mtcheeeeew 🥱🥱

Big company with no name? Otunba lamba! Nobody who sleeps here from morning till night has anything good going on for them. Even the owner is hardly here. is the definition of someone without a future, if you're not careful you'll join him. Afi big company 🤣

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by obi58: 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2023
fajob:
Convert your Gen to Gas .Stop wasting money on Petrol!!! Convert your Generator to GAS power. With the Device your Generator will run perfectly with your normal cooking cylinders. Last longer and Cheaper.07038641600. jolag

Bros na car we wan convert to gas now ooo.

This 600 per litre is not a joking matter.
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Eriokanmi: 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
Calm down Calm down everybody, Weeping might linger on in the Night but Joy Cometh in the Morning........... Tinubu is the Joy that Cometh in the Morning.

Enough of all this stupid talk of crying or shegelization, Na Lazy and unproductive People dey complain, moreover shey Na Tinubu cause una Suffer Ni Every small thing Tinubu.......... Rubbish, my friend Goan hustle hard and Smart. Na everything Government go dey do for una.
Are you for real? So, what's the meaning or definition of democracy? Who are the people referred to in that definition? Your answer will negate all the gibberish you've put up.

3 Likes

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
jaxxy:

buhari pro max clowns.

Na una go soon enter street protest for this temporary and illegal government.

Protest for what??
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Didijiji: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

🥱🥱🥱
because he is your tribes man
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
MrBroke:

I think it is "Weeping might linger on in the night but crying continues in the morning" grin that na for people way say government b d cause of their problems grin

😂🤣😂🤣😆😅😆😅

1 Like

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by millionboi2: 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
Calm down Calm down everybody, Weeping might linger on in the Night but Joy Cometh in the Morning........... Tinubu is the Joy that Cometh in the Morning.

Enough of all this stupid talk of crying or shegelization, Na Lazy and unproductive People dey complain, moreover shey Na Tinubu cause una Suffer Ni Every small thing Tinubu.......... Rubbish, my friend Goan hustle hard and Smart. Na everything Government go dey do for una.
you carry your foolishness come public forum... tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by onuman: 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

Unknown to you, Buhari cabal is still in charge of Nigeria. Buhari just warned that anybody who asks him to come to court to give evidence must be in trouble.
What makes you think that a former president would have the gut to issue such a warning if not that he knows that his cabal is still in charge of running Nigeria?
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
Love56743:

Shut up your mouth you bloody illerate, what is the duty of government? How can an oil producing country sell a litre of fuel for 700, bag of rice 50k the economy of the country is going down 36 states you company or factories that's employing 1000 people yearly you are here talking rubbish, how much you even get for account

Is Tinubu the cause of your Poverty?? Yes or No??

1 Like

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by PrincessofDSS(f): 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
Renewed hope is gone

3 Likes

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
Henz81:
Sorry for you. Blind man

🥱🥱
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Love56743: 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

Bro i don't fuckly care about tinubu and Nigeria, i only care about my siblings and friends, I don't based in Nigeria, look I can feed you and your family for one month..

1 Like

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga try and be smart and shut up abeg.

Why are you Convulsing Oga Smart??🙄🙄
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by ruffDiamond: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
Renewed shege banza! grin..I like that phrase cheesy
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by babaedo: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

Good achievement, with this your level of education maybe i will consider you for employment in my Company. I will soon open a big branch in the UK. Why not go for your PhD on time so you can automatically qualify for immediate employment.

You People with Una small brain always believe that people like me, helinues or don't have major tangible things going on for us cos we choose to support People you don't Support. That's Fish brain. Many of us supporting APC might even be more well doing than you lots. Mtcheeeeew 🥱🥱
How sure are you bro?
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Slurity(m): 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
taylor89:
If not for tribalism

Which human being wey him head correct go leave Obi and Osibanjo go queue up to vote for Tinubu

When I said why didn’t Yorubas project Osibanjo instead of Tinubu

They said Osibanjo doesn’t have the strength and strategy to defeat Obi & Atiku

Oga are we talking about who has strength or strategy abi we’re talking about who’s is sane and has peoples favor at heart

Tinubu went to Chicago this graduated with first class he’s the greatest politician in Africa he’s track record are there in Lagos state he built Lagos from scratch

Una just dey talk rubbish wey full una mouth

See where it has landed us now

My two friends DR. UNANEVA C. ENITIN

And BARR. UNAGO C. SHEGE say make i greet una

Read the two names again
Only a fool will leave Tinubu for Obi. Osinbanjo is not even in the ballots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Alliswell248: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
taylor89:
If not for tribalism

Which human being wey him head correct go leave Obi and Osibanjo go queue up to vote for Tinubu

Oga are we talking about who has strength or strategy abi we’re talking about who’s is sane and has peoples favor at heart

Tinubu went to Chicago this graduated with first class he’s the greatest politician in Africa he’s track record are there in Lagos state he built Lagos from scratch

Read the two names again

No regret rejecting the Ipob select Twitter President.

1 Like

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Jaybee3456: 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
I don't know why i feel like things will get better. Past administrations started well but ended up really bad but now here is a president taking the hardest steps and starting on the worse note. If you ask me, i believe good change will come. Wednesday 19th of july 2023. I'll come back to this comment 3 years from now by God's grace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Inobeyourmate: 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

God bless you oh, like seriously, most of them think people who didn't vote for their Obidient dey suffer, even when most Tinubu supporters are even doing far better than them, buch of idiots 😂😂😂😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by stephen109(m): 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
This President wannabe should prophesy doom to his household and himself only.

I dedicate “Pray” by BNXN to patriotic Nigerians. Great jam!

#RenewedHope.
Lol you and your dedication
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by ruffDiamond: 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

thief-ibu isvthe cause of the sudden surge in poverty currently ravaging the hapless masses right now! directly and indirectly,by commission and omission,by action and inaction!hope and pray the coming unprecedented hunger scourge hit y'all south wassted scums very very hard angry una Never see anything.. master political strategist ass!olofo!
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by compton11(m): 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
taylor89:
If not for tribalism

Which human being wey him head correct go leave [b]Obi and Osibanjo
go queue up to vote for Tinubu

Read the two names again [/b]
two mid, both are boys to Jagaban
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by candygist: 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

You should know that not everyone is privileged like you. Some people have nothing and ar ready to start from zero. It's government that will make the environment friendly for those who are ready to work.

2 Likes

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by bluefilm: 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
Renewed Shege 2.0

By the time una get to v5.0, all man go get sense by Faya by force.

Idiots angry
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by JaySmart4422: 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
No matter how hard it get I and my family shall eat what we want not what is available , we shall not run out of money.

APC the people's choice carry go!
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by zinaunreal(m): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

Your papa
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Douglad: 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
Zupay:

You still dey learn work for sycophancy, you no go ever scale ' records......guy SAI BABAed for 8 solid years, out of that 8 years, I used 3 years to obtain a Bachelors degree, I year for a Msc, got my UK skilled worker visa and would have gotten a PhD in 3 years if I had interest........reality has humbled , so kwatinue! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You mean you did all these while that worthless idiot called languished for 8 years eating every droplet of shit that leaked from Buhari's ass. 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by zinaunreal(m): 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
I don't know why it is the same people who were wishing that this government should bring suffering to the people are the same people crying and complaining.

Tinubu should never look back he should continue in this right direction. We are very aware of this calculated painful measures which guarantees alot of gains in the end.

My friend if you don't know what to say go and sit down and shut up.
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

Thunder fire your mouth there
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Pacyrus(m): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
This President wannabe should prophesy doom to his household and himself only.

I dedicate “Pray” by BNXN to patriotic Nigerians. Great jam!

#RenewedHope.
Renewed

Shege. shocked
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by ruffDiamond: 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
compton11:
two mid, both are boys to Jagaban
pls always add the suffix -dit- after -ban- to make the correc word ,bandit!so in this case,you ought to say jagaBandit! angry.. never forget your lesson again angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) / IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo / Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.