Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,369 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions (54527 Views)

Peter Obi Not A Member Of Third Force - SDP's Adewole Adebayo / SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) / SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by forexprophet(m): 6:25am On Jul 20, 2023
Your papa na slave.....it runs in your family

Idiot

Acekidc4:
Calm down Calm down everybody, Weeping might linger on in the Night but Joy Cometh in the Morning........... Tinubu is the Joy that Cometh in the Morning.

Enough of all this stupid talk of crying or shegelization, Na Lazy and unproductive People dey complain, moreover shey Na Tinubu cause una Suffer Ni Every small thing Tinubu.......... Rubbish, my friend Goan hustle hard and Smart. Na everything Government go dey do for una.
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by sirblend: 6:25am On Jul 20, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

But you are Elu p...I understand lol. cheesy

Yet no plans for government to fix any of the refinery
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by surgical: 6:48am On Jul 20, 2023
Realguyman1:
Yeye talk... I went to Sagamu today to work for a company at the Lagos Ibadan expressway and when I was coming back to Lagos I cross to the other side opposite the company to stand along to wait for motor and I was able to see that small danfo bus (kuruke) coming from Ibadan.

We were going when the kuruke bought fuel along the way after the Sagamu interchange and could u believe that before we get to berger the man's fuel got finish as well and he have to enter another filling station to buy fuel again.

A guy inside the bus ask the driver about the fuel he bought just now on the way and he replied"that one nor go anywhere o". And I was wondering how much he carried us and what gain will he now gain now from the journey he just took.

And when I calculated how much the man get from carrying us and how much he spent on buying only fuel, I discovered that the man gained nothing from the trip. Does it now mean that the man is lazy and not hustling?

The simple truth is that Tinubu is just another Buhari that just want to be president and nothing else. Tinubu have already show Nigerians the sign that he is a complete waste of time like Buhari with the way he kick start his government

omo your head dey there,unlike some nonentities ,you did not disappoint God for giving you brain

1 Like

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by wildikeman(m): 7:11am On Jul 20, 2023
Acekidc4:
Calm down Calm down everybody, Weeping might linger on in the Night but Joy Cometh in the Morning........... Tinubu is the Joy that Cometh in the Morning.

Enough of all this stupid talk of crying or shegelization, Na Lazy and unproductive People dey complain, moreover shey Na Tinubu cause una Suffer Ni Every small thing Tinubu.......... Rubbish, my friend Goan hustle hard and Smart. Na everything Government go dey do for una.

You are mad for writing all these....like you don't really know what is happening with people.

Even if you must do all these are Nigerians the ones who elected the incompetent corrupt leaders into office.
The productivity of a nation is skewed with the help of the government. Where is the platform for such productivities. Come at me bloody wan.k.er I'm waiting.

Nonsense.
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 7:13am On Jul 20, 2023
wildikeman:

You are mad for writing all these....like you don't really know what is happening with people.

Even if you must do all these are Nigerians the ones who elected the incompetent corrupt leaders into office.
The productivity of a nation is skewed with the help of the government. Where is the platform for such productivities. Come at me bloody wan.k.er I'm waiting.

Nonsense.

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by wildikeman(m): 7:13am On Jul 20, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Na your mama still dey feed you, that's why you're still spewing thrash

Don't mind the idiot. He probably is not even in the country. The bastard doesn't know what people are going through.
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 7:15am On Jul 20, 2023
forexprophet:
Your papa na slave.....it runs in your family

Idiot

I cannot waste my precious insultive words on a nonentity inconsequential animal like you.
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 7:16am On Jul 20, 2023
Traplord09:

It's only takes one to come out with this kind of statement πŸ€”πŸ€”

How much is pump price at your end..
Have there increase wages......

Yet will keep paying Texas..... ..

At this point..
Tinuubff is giving there people back to back
Don't cry when it's 1000.

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 7:18am On Jul 20, 2023
OChimex:

Yes, them full Social media streets. Dey beg like mad people.

Buhari era people dey commit suicidal like say them dey buy sachet water.

Now Tinibu, trekking don start. Next na hunger after crazy trekking all day and then street begging and 3rd mainland bridge next to end it all.
This one go be a very painful slow death, all of una go get sense by fire by force.

🀫🀫🀫 Parrot
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 7:18am On Jul 20, 2023
PaNnamdi:

Reassuring words from an armed robber who doesn't know what work is but steal people swear and blood.

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„Who is this one??
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Opeyemi4real(m): 7:19am On Jul 20, 2023
Acekidc4:

This is senseless! Is too much to ask for constant power supply and affordable pms price from the government?

1 Like

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 7:19am On Jul 20, 2023
AssCraver:

See his cut and join English πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Hungry bat feeding on agbado wants to open branch in UK. Company kee u dia.... You don travel pass Ogbomoso before? U dey talk of UK. Enjoy your ghetto apartment joor

Buhahahahahaha πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 7:20am On Jul 20, 2023
AssCraver:

Well said my fellow Ronu banza agbadorian. Thank u for posting what we discussed on our Ronu group chat

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 7:21am On Jul 20, 2023
Robchuks77:

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚.. Oga no dey decieve yourself.. Show ur company here in naija mek we verify

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by wildikeman(m): 7:22am On Jul 20, 2023
Acekidc4:

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Ema wo warey o.

Ass kisser.

You voted wrong.

See i no get work o

Na you i dey find . Come naaa I'm here
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by ambale(m): 7:23am On Jul 20, 2023
Acekidc4:

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Talk now, agbadorist forming woke
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 7:24am On Jul 20, 2023
Love56743:

Look at someone who living from hand to mouth talking to me anyhow, anyway arguing with a fool like you is a total waste time and energy..

Do you want Bread 🍞
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 7:28am On Jul 20, 2023
ello29:

Shey you dey whine me ni .. e no go beta for you. Becos you don dey settle you think na everybody go chop night and morning food today

E don already better for me, I can't say same thing about you. Ode
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 7:30am On Jul 20, 2023
Thacutegemini:
idiot stupid fool
Check other countries no be government dey create job?
What then is their function?
Animal
Nothing dey that your head shake am well na stainless plate dey inside foolll
Oloriburukwu,omo oshi people are suffering you still dey talk nonsense
May you life be miserable
You dey online dey talk nonsense
Stupid agbero na so Dem go kill you throway no go think of wetin to use your miserable life do.
Useless tout!!!
Na why una life dey dey useless, miserable Dem don use una finish, roaming the street with the remaining 1% life fool.
It's always the hunger, poor and miserable ones doing the most.
I blame that your stupid papa just one condom could have prevented this mistake he called a child.
Your mama dey house oo hungry won kill am πŸ˜‚
You don close from agbero work abi una still dey collect money from trailer and motor hand ,na that trailer go jam you fool.
You think you can come for me ,I ready for you useless kid.

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†Ehya sorry, ah no know say my words pain you reach bone marrow, my bad.
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 7:31am On Jul 20, 2023
elijahozzy:

Na your answer be this wow brainless hahaha

Answering a question with a question shows how blind you are big fool!

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 7:34am On Jul 20, 2023
elijahozzy:

Lol mumu do you know the meaning of cause-and-effect, well tinubthief is adding to the hardship and putting pepper inside wound wen never heal. Shegebaza loading…

The Shegebaza is already Loading in your fathers House, Rubbish Personnel, Malu like you
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 7:35am On Jul 20, 2023
zinaunreal:

Your mamz puna

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£He pain you Abi?? Next time 🀫🀫
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by tonytony208(m): 7:35am On Jul 20, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Please don't be angry. Are you trying to say you are actually ignorant. Please tell us what you know. Stop being afraid.

Are you trying to say you were actually born stupid and understanding simple question is difficult for you?
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 7:36am On Jul 20, 2023
Believeintruth:

Shut up abeg

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 7:36am On Jul 20, 2023
Emaprince:
The APC supporters we see are mostly jobless.

Ofcourse you will claim anything online, but in reality, you the same as the touts shouting tuale to every one on th Street for hand outs .

How come all the good looking and well polished igbos and yorubas who went to vote were profiled and chased away as obidienst? That's cos normally every APC supporters are hoodlums and never do wells.

You can fake it all you want online...when you drop the phone, you go back to suffering and smiling

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 7:37am On Jul 20, 2023
luluman:
The that reveals your goof.

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 7:38am On Jul 20, 2023
wildikeman:

Ema wo warey o.

Ass kisser.

You voted wrong.

See i no get work o

Na you i dey find . Come naaa I'm here

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 7:39am On Jul 20, 2023
ambale:

Talk now, agbadorist forming woke

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Ebukamatth(m): 7:39am On Jul 20, 2023
I just dey Miss my daddy buhari.
That man was good to us
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Love56743: 7:57am On Jul 20, 2023
Acekidc4:

Do you want Bread 🍞

πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ, I'm not hungry like you, so i don't need bread, i think you need it more than me
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by stano2(m): 8:08am On Jul 20, 2023
Acekidc4:

Careless talk, what exactly are they people benefiting from the Government?
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Bizibi(m): 8:12am On Jul 20, 2023
Acekidc4:

Good achievement, with this your level of education maybe i will consider you for employment in my Company. I will soon open a big branch in the UK. Why not go for your PhD on time so you can automatically qualify for immediate employment.

You People with Una small brain always believe that people like me, helinues or don't have major tangible things going on for us cos we choose to support People you don't Support. That's Fish brain. Many of us supporting APC might even be more well doing than you lots. Mtcheeeeew πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
abeg keep quiet.... sycophant

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Osinbajo Leads Dignitaries Visit Buhari’s Elder Sister In Katsina. Photos / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning / Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.