Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola (27702 Views)

Tinubu, DSS, Nuhu Ribadu Know How To End Insecurity In Abuja – Adebayo / Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer / Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by mbahdi(m): 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hypocritical man
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Nature444: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
When are we expecting the tribunal final judgment

Thy should make it fast. So that whoever wins .. we all shall support him or her..

Life continues. No time abeg

1 Like

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by talented321: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
Phone is cheap
Nursepepeye:
and if you see riot, you will hide like chicken.
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by seborrhic: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
Even though I know they will still twist the judgement at both tribunal and SC to favour Tinubu,I really wish both the tribunal and SC would see the golden opportunity to reshape the course of Nigeria,even if Tinubu prevails at the re-run.
How?If any of these bodies orders a re-run it would reshape the course of this presidency for them to sit up.Aside from removing fuel subsidy,this goverment has settled down into the Buhari type presidency,he is busy travelling up and down,not announcing and implementing policy decisions as fast as possible and seemingly only being ready to send ministerial list to the the senate due to the constitutional deadline,while Nigeria is in dire economic situation and continued security challenges persist.
The situation Nigeria is now needs a twitter(per minute or at worst per day policy announcements and actions) but the man seems to be still excited that he is now the president that he has returned the country back to the analogue way of governing:slow and unexciting
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Stevosty: 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2023
Armaggedon:
the call was already intercepted and three more judges handed visa bans.
interesting, abeg where una for dey get this news?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by gabbytabby: 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
Na today all the things una say no go happen done happen. Going back to your village they hungry you.

Ti shegede ba m’a te………,

loosecanon50:
Wether the CJN conversed with Tinubu or not doesn't matter at this point anymore. Just give a false final judgment and watch Nigeria implode.

Nigeria is already sitting on a keg of gun powder..all that is left is for someone to light a match stick. The beast you wicked souls created will soon consume you all.

2 Likes

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by MTNnews: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
Na your ipob papa wan implode Nigeria

loosecanon50:
Wether the CJN conversed with Tinubu or not doesn't matter at this point anymore. Just give a false final judgment and watch Nigeria implode.

Nigeria is already sitting on a keg of gun powder..all that is left is for someone to light a match stick. The beast you wicked souls created will soon consume you all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by jaxxy(m): 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
talented321:
Before nko' last last jaga go still shock those who dey dream day and night.
Those wey dey call for war, na for nairaland una wan fight the war or where? People want to die careless sha

No war just follow the law and constitution. simple
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by MRMRMR: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
So because u are CJN u can't communicate with everybody including the president. I don't know why u dey shalaye for pple whose heart is dead to truth & reality.
Pple who no trust u, if u like cut ur head for them it won't change nothing. They are hurting badly. It's better to leave them alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by alanto: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

They are highly irresponsible pigs.
No argument

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
Wiifesnatcher:

Nigeria will explode because of that failure that turn Anambra into a wretched and drunkard state

let me tell you only southeast will explode as she is feeling the heat, Nigeria won't I can promise you that, Peter obi can't even come close in a national election with Tinubu

You must be an Ajah under bridge tout! Do you know the industries in Anambra? The billionaires? You think it’s Ekiti Abi Ondo where dey still use mud house to build upstairs…
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by iampeterben(m): 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
The suffering in Nigeria is too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by onuman: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
"The rule of law and supremacy of the Nigerian Constitution will always be upheld and applied in every matter that comes before the courts; as the facts presented and the subsisting laws must be applied .." ----- Justice Airowolo.

It's pertinent to observe that there is no complexity in the statement of the Constitution that a presidential candidate must win 25% of votes in Abuja capital territory before declared winner of a presidential election.

The framers of the constitution knew that the president doubles as governor of Abuja federal capital territory. Because nobody is expected to govern a territory he is not welcome is reason why the framers of the constitution made it clearly mandatory for a presidential candidate to score 25% of votes from Abuja federal capital territory before declared winner.

It's also necessary to note that Justice Airowolo had once ruled that forfeiture of money or property is punishment for a crime committed by who forfeited.
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by favor914: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
loosecanon50:

Coward Clowns 🤡 implode indeed, Jobless obnoxious Obidient.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by famology(m): 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
loosecanon50:

Empty boast as usual. We were waiting for you obidiotssssss to make any noise after Tinubu was declared but everywhere was silent. Now you have moved your foolishness to the tribunal. The case will be dismissed for lack of evidence. We'll be waiting for you thereafter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by famology(m): 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
Obi and Atiku didn't prove anything jooor. Just noise and social media rant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by favor914: 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
onuman:
The rule of law and supremacy of the Nigerian Constitution will always be upheld and applied in every matter that comes before the courts; as the facts presented and the subsisting laws must be applied .." ----- Justice Airowolo.

It's pertinent to observe that there is no complexity in the statement of the Constitution that a presidential candidate must win 25% of votes in Abuja capital territory before declared winner of a presidential election.

The framers of the constitution knew that the president doubles as governor of Abuja federal capital territory. Because nobody is expected to govern a territory he is not welcome is reason why the framers of the constitution made it clearly mandatory for a presidential candidate to score 25% of votes from Abuja federal capital territory before declared winner.

It's also necessary to note that Justice Airowolo had once ruled that forfeiture of money or property is punishment for a crime committed by who forfeited.
This Onuman, Keep deceiving yourself, same way you deceived yourself that Gringory Obi could win presidential election.

After the reggae comes the blues, you will shed tears of blood when the tribunal reads its judgement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Goke7: 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
onuman:
"The rule of law and supremacy of the Nigerian Constitution will always be upheld and applied in every matter that comes before the courts; as the facts presented and the subsisting laws must be applied .." ----- Justice Airowolo.

are you sure petitioners presented their case like this before the court?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by favor914: 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

You must be an Ajah under bridge tout! Do you know the industries in Anambra? The billionaires? You think it’s Ekiti Abi Ondo where dey still use mud house to build upstairs…

Sharap, let Gringory Obi go & do Senator for his people, we do not need him.

Abi na by force to be President of people that don’t recognize you?

1 Like

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by favor914: 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nature444:
When are we expecting the tribunal final judgment

Thy should make it fast. So that whoever wins .. we all shall support him or her..

Life continues. No time abeg
The winner has been residing in Aso Rock since May 29th 2023.

1 Like

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by onuman: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
Goke7:

are you sure petitioners presented their case like this before the court?

Oh yes, even better than I presented it.
Even the judges know that because a president doubles as governor of Abuja is reason why the framers of the constitution insisted that a presidential candidate must win 25% of votes in Abuja capital territory before declared winner, because nobody can successfully administer a territory he is not welcome by voters.
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by MjRollins: 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
Tinubu is shocked how this court process is going against him....

Nigerias are watching...
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by stephen109(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

The Chief imploder, who wan implode am, you?? As the chief imploder you fit go lit the fire Na 🙄🙄 Una go just dey una father house dey type imploding thrash!!
no mind the wer***y

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by NNtv(m): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
This man is purely partisan. If he didn't collude with dss, why are they trying to validate NYSC Certificate of Peter mbah, which they did not issue?
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by damkin24(m): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
loosecanon50:

And what would be the truth judgment if I may ask?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Lotanna2: 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
onuman:

Is forfeiture a disqualifying criteria? A runoff will not include obi so rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Thomasankara(m): 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
[/color]the same level of assurance INEC gave and later gave excuse of technical glitches on transmitting result real time. I hope you don't have a reason for your brand of technical glitch this time around[color=#770077]
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/07/19/tribunal-cjn-had-no-phone-conversation-with-tinubu-others-says-supreme-court/

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by damkin24(m): 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
loosecanon50:

It is easy to talk to people anyhow on a faceless forum but very different in reality.
Exactly just the way you insult the president at will which you can never do to his face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by favor914: 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
onuman:

Oh yes, even better than I presented it.
Even the judges know that because a president doubles as governor of Abuja is reason why the framers of the constitution insisted that a presidential candidate must win 25% of votes in Abuja capital territory before declared winner, because nobody can successfully administer a territory he is not welcome by voters
@ best, a vague imagination mixed up with false interpretation, an illusion to be pursued, but never attained.
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by kevwemike: 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
I don't trust this CJN
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by favor914: 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
damkin24:

And what would be the truth judgment if I may ask?
Good question for the oblivious Obidient loosecanon50.

What is the truth?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court / Buhari With Thabo Mbeki And Abdulsalam Abubakar (photo) / DSS Implicates Governor In Plot Against Fed Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.