Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola (27704 Views)

Tinubu, DSS, Nuhu Ribadu Know How To End Insecurity In Abuja – Adebayo / Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer / Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by wittywriter: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
In this life control/Avoid the urge to Shalaye

Wittyness
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by iHateFraudsters: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
That means you did.
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Acekidc4(m): 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
loosecanon50:

Some of una even if dem swear for una make una get sense, the swear no go work. Your stupeedity will still overshadow the curse.

🥱🥱🥱
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Armaggedon: 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
Akpangbo:
To me once they denied, then it's true.
the call was already intercepted and three more judges handed visa bans.
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Shikena(m): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
We dey behind you bros! Show them pepper grin

loosecanon50:
Wether the CJN conversed with Tinubu or not doesn't matter at this point anymore. Just give a false final judgment and watch loosecanon50 implode.

loosecanon50 is already sitting on a keg of gun powder..all that is left is for someone to light a match stick. The beast you wicked souls created will soon consume you all.
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Raskimonojendor: 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
The supreme court of the land owes no one any explanation.

Obidients are merchant of rumour mongering.

1 Like

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Sharpsharp00123: 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
If they try anything stupid , Nigerians will take to the street
u igbos should try it first now

U go think say na like endsars

2 Likes

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Raskimonojendor: 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
loosecanon50:
Wether the CJN conversed with Tinubu or not doesn't matter at this point anymore. Just give a false final judgment and watch Nigeria implode.

Nigeria is already sitting on a keg of gun powder..all that is left is for someone to light a match stick. The beast you wicked souls created will soon consume you all.
Only the south east that has already imploded will continue imploding.

1 Like

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Dittodat: 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
Just another IPOB terrorist monkey propaganda as usual. Fake news is what they live for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by tommykiwi(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
They know they will lose at Tribunal, that's why they are finding every avenue to discredit the eventual judgement. Ewu Rubbish Personnel.

President Tinubu till 2031
Oga at the top, are you sure?
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Raskimonojendor: 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Make sure you are in the front of the protest.
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by meolaniyi(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
That was how he denied that he did not visit Tinubu in London before his picture surfaced online

2 Likes

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nothing to say than to congratulate 🎊 President Tinubu again on his victory

1 Like

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Raskimonojendor: 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
alanto:
Na Obidient work I dey see so... Fake news, lies and propaganda is the food they live on.. very irresponsible people
They are highly irresponsible pigs.
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by a4cube: 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
Lifestone:
Since this allegation has been traced to Jackson, he should be dragged to court to prove his allegations. I hope we will not plunge this country into anarchy.
Anyway, we all dey here
They will not drag him cus the know its true.
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Killermamba: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Acekidc4(m): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
tommykiwi:
Oga at the top, are you sure?

100%
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Joshmuch: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
loosecanon50:
Wether the CJN conversed with Tinubu or not doesn't matter at this point anymore. Just give a false final judgment and watch Nigeria implode.

Nigeria is already sitting on a keg of gun powder..all that is left is for someone to light a match stick. The beast you wicked souls created will soon consume you all.
na so
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Joshmuch: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
These guys are taking Nigerians for granted.
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by b3llo(m): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
Denials up and down
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Angelfrost(m): 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
A nation where a whole CJN is Partisan...! Wahala! grin
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Raskimonojendor: 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
Angelfrost:
A nation where a whole CJN is Partisan...! Wahala! grin
Just like in the USA grin

The current US SCOTUS is republican/conservative leaning.

Our own equivalent too in Nigeria is APC leaning.

1 Like

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Jsucre(m): 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
talented321:
Before nko' last last jaga go still shock those who dey dream day and night.
Those wey dey call for war, na for nairaland una wan fight the war or where? People want to die careless sha
the war location is here. Network providers go supply us free data.
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by talented321: 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
Better
Jsucre:
the war location is here. Network providers go supply us free data.
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Guynexttdoor: 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
talented321:
Those wey dey call for war, na for nairaland una wan fight the war or where? People want to die careless sha
Is your brain only locked to nairaland, don't you look beyond this space?

1 Like

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Nursalo: 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Which Nigerian? Abeg don't extend your
IDDLENESS AND SIT AT HOME SYNDROME here here oo
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Nursepepeye(f): 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
talented321:
and if you see riot, you will hide like chicken.
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by samwillyco1(m): 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
No smoke without fire
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Angelfrost(m): 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Just like in the USA grin

The current US SCOTUS is republican/conservative leaning.

Our own equivalent too in Nigeria is APC leaning.

Really?!!... Now, that's an interesting anomaly.
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by mbahdi(m): 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) / Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories / Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.