Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola (27711 Views)

Tinubu, DSS, Nuhu Ribadu Know How To End Insecurity In Abuja – Adebayo / Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer / Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by enemyofprogress: 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2023
loosecanon50:
Wether the CJN conversed with Tinubu or not doesn't matter at this point anymore. Just give a wrong final judgment and watch Nigeria implode.

Nigeria is already sitting on a keg of gun powder..all that is left is for someone to light a match stick. The beast you wicked souls created will soon consume you all.
gbamsolutely gbam
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by enemyofprogress: 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
HacheNoire:
Definitely!

Justice Olukayode Ariwoola Has been known to be a very disciplined band competent man. He is incorruptible and will always deliver judgement in accordance with stipulated laws.

He is a rare gem in profession and over the years in bis career, never a time has he been bias in his judgement
there is always the first time jo, moreover who bullion van cannot change does not exist
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by AfonjaPriest: 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!
The CJN through the Supreme Court is lying. Remember how Mahmood Yahoobu lied, using INEC to rig an election with Tinubu as the beneficiary? Well, it has started again. They want to rig judgement for Tinubu. If not, why has Tinubu of recent being jittery and nervous? Only God's time will expose him.
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by membranus: 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
Jsucre:
the war location is here. Network providers go supply us free data.

Free data?

Taaa! we no dey giv shishi.

Buy your data, then enjoy the social media wrestlemania.
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by EngGandalf: 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2023
Chinjo2:
The CJN should just know that the world is watching him closely.
Which world please? This same world we’re in?
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by oyeb15: 12:37am On Jul 20, 2023
Yekini Amoda Ogunlere has spoil Nigeria within 2months. Make we join hands and throw him out .
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by AssCraver: 3:40am On Jul 20, 2023
pandoragirigory:
We know the bereved and grieving people from Biafra Broadcasting Cooperation are responsible for the fake news

When last did u take your medication? Pls visit your psychiatrist as fast as possible before u enter main road
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by slodot2000: 5:06am On Jul 20, 2023
I thought they went to school? Sheer display of ignorance, very disappointing
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by pandoragirigory: 7:01am On Jul 20, 2023
AssCraver:

When last did u take your medication? Pls visit your psychiatrist as fast as possible before u enter main road
Don't compare people with your mother that you know her health limitations
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by 9jaRealist: 7:26am On Jul 20, 2023
>
There’s a report going around this morning that a member of the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal, Justice Boloukuoromo Ugo (from Bayelsa State) has just resigned because he reportedly doesn’t want to participate in any plot to “kneecap” democracy in Nigeria. Surprised that the story (true or false) has not made its way to Nairaland yet.
>
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Tareq1105: 7:37am On Jul 20, 2023
loosecanon50:
Wether the CJN conversed with Tinubu or not doesn't matter at this point anymore. Just give a wrong final judgment and watch Nigeria implode.

Nigeria is already sitting on a keg of gun powder..all that is left is for someone to light a match stick. The beast you wicked souls created will soon consume you all.

So, the only correct final judgement is when your looser is declared winner abi?

My advice for you is to come out with your co-travellers to distrupt the peace of the people when Tinubu's mandate is affirmed by the Tribunal. Whatever happens to you then would be your lot.
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Tareq1105: 7:40am On Jul 20, 2023
loosecanon50:

Some of una even if dem swear for una make una get sense, the swear no go work. Your stupeedity will still overshadow the curse.

And what about you and your co-obigullibles? Very quick to accuse others of the same thing he's known for.
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by seguno2: 7:42am On Jul 20, 2023
HacheNoire:
Definitely!

Justice Olukayode Ariwoola Has been known to be a very disciplined band competent man. He is incorruptible and will always deliver judgement in accordance with stipulated laws.

He is a rare gem in profession and over the years in bis career, never a time has he been bias in his judgement

Yes, he is incorruptible like that Abacha PTF a-looter comrade who Tinubu sold to us as president, seven years after he denied his boss was a thief.

You really know what you’re talking about. Clap for yourself sir.

Buhari confirms loot 10 years after defending thieving Abacha

13 April 2018

Ten years ago, President Muhammadu Buhari, who served as the Chairman of the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) under the late former military Head of State, Gen. Sanni Abacha denied that his former boss looted the treasury, but his government on Tuesday confirmed the repatriation of Abacha loot.

The Ministry of Finance has announced that $322.5 million was returned to Nigeria by the Swiss Government as part of funds looted by the late Abacha.

In June 2008, Buhari who had just lost election as presidential candidate of the All Nigerian People’s Party (ANPP) gave Abacha a clean bill of health in Kano after the remembrance prayers marking 10 years of his death.

He said there was no basis for accusing Abacha of corruption.

“Ten years without the late Abacha, the said allegations remain silent because there are no facts. All the allegations levelled against the personality of the late Gen Sanni Abacha will remain allegations.

It is 10 years now, things should be over by now,” Buhari said then according to newspaper reports.

https://guardian.ng/news/buhari-confirms-loot-10-years-after-defending-thieving-abacha/
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Tareq1105: 7:44am On Jul 20, 2023
Newton2024:
Anything they deny is true. Men with no integrity. Shame on your head Mr Ariwoola.

We know the strategy of serial loosers. Whenever they suspect lose was about to hit them, they results to name calling and blackmailing.

Initially, it was Dr Sam Amadi that first claimed he saw the CJN and Tinubu in a meeting in France.

He had to apologize and now Ude. We know them and their stock in trade. Whenever they fail to get something, they try to destroy it or water it down.

Idiots, always playing the victim cards.
Re: I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola by Decarbonisation: 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
If you did, you wont come out and admit it anyway. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Praying For Jonathan At The Villa Today (PICTURE) / Army Arrests Kenneth Kobani, SSG, Rivers / Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.