Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records (69267 Views)

John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading / See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record. / What's The Benefit(s) If You Set A Guinness World Record? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by gebest: 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
Great
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by rogerman: 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
egopersonified:
Bouncy castle for 24 hours. Won't your brain turn to liquid?
Hello ma. I lost your contact. Surprised to see you still here
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by Funflipper: 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nigerians done see work.
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by APCNig: 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
mainman7:
Cool. One thing that is still vexing me and my guys it that buying Fuel for higher price is totally unacceptable! Unfortunately, many are too gullible that they have been mentally Deceived by the Invaders that believed that they can always easily Manipulate Indigenous Nigerians even when they are not the President. This is a chance for the to Prove that most Nigerians can Read handwritings of those behind the Sceneof the current Nigerians Sufferings or not.

Have you heard the latest Confession from that Man that is close to the Fualni NNPC Controllers?!!! Pls, share here and on all Social Media if you have the Link to the Video and Audio. The man exposed that Tinubu was emphasizing just before Subsidy Removal that the new Price should be N400 and which he said was also guaranteed to gradually come down to N150 or less through Marketing Deregulation. Unfortunately, the Fulani Cabals that hated that their Nigeria Trillions that they've stolen in Name of Subsidy has been stopped have chosen to do exactly the Opposite since they are still in Charge of NNPC. You and I also watched how their Thieving Petroleum Vessels are being Bombed since Tinubu came in. All these made them to still Jack up the Price of Petrol again just to make the Nigerian Masses to hate Tinubu that is Fighting the Cabals Tooth and Nail to Liberate the Jugular of Nigerians' Future from their Stranglehold! Did you know that Fulanis has more than 80% of all the Existing Oil Wells in Nigeria?!!! Even though they had no Petroleum in any of their States. So, you can imagine the massive Power they weldge over the Industry because Nigerians refused to be Courageous and Unite against them in the Past. Tinubu can not Fight this Battle alone, at least he has stopped them from Killing People all over Nigeria in the Name of Herdmen! Let's Support him with every Fiber of our Being to Win this Battle for all Indigenous Nigerians!!!

You and I used to say we could Fight Fulani Satanic Plans of Enslaving Indigenous Nigerians when Buhari and his Fualni Brothers were in Power for most times since Independence. Now that we have a Southerner, how do you think he can Speedily help Destroy and Reverse their Slavery from over Nigeria when you are so gullibly Deceived to hate him that is Fighting tooth and Nail to make all Indigenous Nigerian enjoy our Fatherland without being Enslaved and even brutally Killed by these so called heartless beasts called Fuulanis?!

I knew this! My friends were discussing it with me yesterday, Tinubu is not a Wicked Soul that would increase Price for 2nd Time within such a short Time! I knew the evil ones that still top NNPC are trying to get the Masses to hate Tinubu, but the shall miserable Fail again in Jesus' Powerful Name as they Failed miserably in their Satanic bid to stop him from becoming President!

Just watch and see how the Jagaban Emilokan Tinubu will humilate them all in a matter of days

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by Ofemmanu1: 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
haaa..
Very good.

I go beat two records on that list.
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by Bukky001(m): 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
updatechange:
Wey that weyrey wey won do sex-a-thon… omo her puna go head wheen

I dey even fear make she no come faint or even die under one Innocent dude
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by Bfly: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
Wahala for who want GWR
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by Nonexisting1: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
We advise anybody interested in achieving a record to submit an application and wait for our Records Management Team to approve your application BEFORE attempting the record. Mumu Africans especially Nigerians will now wait until Buhari returns to power before getting the approval. This is a subtle way to stop this current madness in this country.

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by CaptainFM1: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
We no do oooo. Na food be our specialty. Afterall, our former president don call us lazy youth, and that our women belong to the kitchen or oza room!
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by lexy2014: 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
GWR is tired of Nigerians and has discovered d best to stop d madness.

Nigerians should choose from d list of approved activities. My best bet, no nigerian would dare.

Meanwhile, Tinubu is still on his own visit-a-thon/host-a-thon as the only head of state to have hosted/received d most visitors. He will set an unbreakable record

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by DrWorries: 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
Okay
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
Set record in your profession slawomir.

Longest marathon Keyboarding (stealing money)
Longest marathon drinking alcohol
Longest marathon smoking/sniffing
Longest marathon betting
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by Steveagro: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
Make I go rent bouncing castle
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
With a bit of practice, I can beat the record for the longest marathon reading aloud. It's something I always fancied as a hobby growing up.
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by kiddkash(m): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Stop these pointless -athons- of: crying, snail-genocide, kissing etc and pick new reasonable ones listed here:

For those with musical talent:

• Longest marathon playing guitar – David Browne (Ireland) – 114 hr 6 min 30 sec

• Longest marathon playing sitar - Radhakrishnan Manoharan (India) – 29 hr 8 min 35 sec

• Longest marathon cello playing – Carel Henn (South Africa) – 26 hr

• Longest marathon playing the tuba – Rodney Kenny (UK) – 24 hr 8 min

• Longest marathon playing flute – Katherine Brookes (UK) – 27 hr 32 min 32 sec

• Longest marathon playing bagpipes – Rikki Evans (UK) – 26 hr 5 min 32 sec

• Longest marathon harp playing – Kateryna Oliinyk (Ukraine) – 31 hr 1 min 54 sec

• Longest marathon drumming by a team – J.D.T Music Academy, Janel Spalding, Aaron Houseago, Holly Jones, Ryan Murray and Lorraine Dorrington (all UK) – 3 days 8 hr 2 min

For sports and fitness fans:

• Longest marathon playing dodgeball – Right to Play at Castleton (USA) – 41 hr 3 min 17 sec

• Longest marathon playing netball - Generation Netball Club (Australia) – 72 hr 5 min

• Longest marathon tenpin bowling – Stephen Shanabrook (USA) – 134 hr 57 min

• Longest marathon breakdancing by a team - Arulanantham Suresh Joachim, Troy Feldman, Jesse Catabog, Donald F Geraghty, Lance Johnson, Eva Nikitova, Damian Dobrowolski, Dan Rossignoli, Darren Bryan, Karl Alba and Joseph Hersco (all Canada) – 24 hr

• Longest marathon parasailing – Berne Persson (Sweden) – 24 hr 10 min

• Longest marathon skipping – Joey Motsay (USA) – 33 hr 20 min

• Longest marathon hula hooping – Jenny Doan (Australia) – 100 hr

• Longest marathon playing basketball – The Revelas Family (USA) – 120 hr 2 min

For foodies or crafty people:

• Longest marathon slicing meat - Noé Bonillo Ramos (Spain) – 72 hr 13 min 8 sec

• Longest marathon baking (individual) – Wendy Sandner (USA) – 31 hr 16 min

• Longest marathon crocheting - Alessandra Hayden (USA) – 34 hr 7 min

• Longest painting marathon - Roland Palmaerts (Belgium/Canada) – 60 hr

• Longest barbecue marathon (team) - Panther City BBQ, Travel Texas, and Texas Monthly (all USA) – 40 hr 49 min 17 sec

• Longest cooking marathon (individual) – Hilda Baci (Nigeria) – 93 hr 11 min

• Longest knitting marathon – No current record holder – minimum 24 hr

And a few covering random categories:

• Longest marathon hugging - Benjamin Kannenberg and Benjamin Thompson (both USA) – 32 hr 32 min 32 sec

• Longest marathon reading aloud - Rysbai Isakov (Kyrgyzstan) – 124 hr

• Longest marathon ironing – Gareth Sanders (UK) – 100 hr

• Longest marathon bartending – Ruth Brands (Belgium) – 111 hr

• Longest marathon on a bouncy castle – No current record holder – minimum 24 hr

• Longest marathon playing quidditch – No current record holder – minimum 24 hr

• Longest marathon being tattooed by multiple artists – No current record holder – minimum 61 hr

Now, if you fancy attempting one of our longest marathon records, you can find out more and apply right here.
They should do highest amount a politician can syphon within 24 hrs
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by RPG2020(m): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2023
I want to do longest knacking i need a female who love tatatata inbox me together we can do it cheesy
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nigerians should attempt. This now
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by abobote: 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
That of baking is easy to achieve
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by Bimpe29: 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
No record around morality, civility, philanthropy, academics, humanity, governance, transparency etc.
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by jubrilELsudan: 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
AM GOING FOR THE LONGEST KNITTING MARATHON AND MY MAIGAURD WILL GO FOR THE LONGEST IRONING MARATHON

Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by carl90(m): 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
My respect for Chef Hilda raised up a notch higher on reading through GWR's criteria.
She obviously did her homework before setting out on her feat.
Others were following blindly and disgracing themselves.
Nigerians should read and do their own diligent research,they wouldn't.
Keep up the good work , Chef Hilda and other Nigerians who go all out to put diligence in their work

2 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by bionixs: 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
good hearted Nigerians would refer to her as OUR OWN

• Longest cooking marathon (individual) – Hilda Baci (Nigeria) – 93 hr 11 min

For all enemies of prosperity, go get a form and wait for approval.
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by Felix6: 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
egopersonified:
Bouncy castle for 24 hours. Won't your brain turn to liquid?
grin grin suicide.
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by jaxxy(m): 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
Lol nice
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by isabi2lof: 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
Oya oya you don catch us 🙌 grin
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by MICVOCT(m): 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
Wise updates!!!
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by beyep: 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
Na because of Nigeria sooo, our matter ehhhh

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
Na me go break longest time FVCKIN

Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by Justiceleague1: 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
How about longest marathon in the field of mining industry and harvesting? grin grin grin coneheaded structures will got no problem with that grin
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by Neoteny7: 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
My own attempt:

Longest period without buying a drop of fuel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) / Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) / Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.