Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records (69270 Views)

John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading / See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record. / What's The Benefit(s) If You Set A Guinness World Record? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by Menclothing: 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
Gossipathon suppose they Nigeria
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by Powerhouse99: 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
mainman7:
Cool. One thing that is still vexing me and my Guys it that buying Fuel for higher price is totally unacceptable! Unfortunately, many are too gullible that they have been mentally Deceived by the Invaders that believed that they can always easily Manipulate Indigenous Nigerians even when they are not the President. This is a chance for the to Prove that most Nigerians can Read handwritings of those behind the Sceneof the current Nigerians Sufferings or not.

Have you heard the latest Confession from that Man that is close to the Fualni NNPC Controllers?!!! Pls, share here and on all Social Media if you have the Link to the Video and Audio. The man exposed that Tinubu was emphasizing just before Subsidy Removal that the new Price should be N400 and which he said was also guaranteed to gradually come down to N150 or less through Marketing Deregulation. Unfortunately, the Fulani Cabals that hated that their Nigeria Trillions that they've stolen in Name of Subsidy has been stopped have chosen to do exactly the Opposite since they are still in Charge of NNPC. You and I also watched how their Thieving Petroleum Vessels are being Bombed since Tinubu came in. All these made them to still Jack up the Price of Petrol again just to make the Nigerian Masses to hate Tinubu that is Fighting the Cabals Tooth and Nail to Liberate the Jugular of Nigerians' Future from their Stranglehold! Did you know that Fulanis has more than 80% of all the Existing Oil Wells in Nigeria?!!! Even though they had no Petroleum in any of their States. So, you can imagine the massive Power they weldge over the Industry because Nigerians refused to be Courageous and Unite against them in the Past. Tinubu can not Fight this Battle alone, at least he has stopped them from Killing Indigenous Original Nigerian People all over Nigeria in the Name of Herdmen! Let's Support him with every Fiber of our Being to Win this Battle for all Indigenous Nigerians!!!

You and I used to say we could Fight Fulani Satanic Plans of Enslaving Indigenous Nigerians when Buhari and his Fualni Brothers were in Power for most times since Independence. Now that we have a Southerner, how do you think he can Speedily help Destroy and Reverse their Slavery from over Nigeria when you are so gullibly Deceived to hate him that is Fighting tooth and Nail to make all Indigenous Nigerian enjoy our Fatherland without being Enslaved and even brutally Killed by these so called heartless beasts called Fuulanis?!

I knew this! My friends were discussing it with me yesterday, Tinubu is not a Wicked Soul that would increase Price for 2nd Time within such a short Time! I knew the evil ones that still top NNPC are trying to get the Masses to hate Tinubu, but they shall miserable Fail again in Jesus' Powerful Name as they Failed miserably in their Satanic bid to stop the Great Man from becoming President!

All what you wrote here is an attestation that Tinubu is incapacitated, and dont have the capacity, integrity and intelligence to arrest the ugly development bedevilling this country, which have derailed development in all sectors. Nigerians are suffering, many households can barely feed their families, yet national assembly has budgeted 70 billion for themselves.
Tinubu don't have the ball, he is too corrupt to effect any meaningful changes.
This was a man that organized protest at Ojota in 2012, when Goodluck Jonathan wanted to remove subsidy, where fuel will be sold 140 naira a liter. He deceived the gullible minded and targged subsidy as a scam that never existed.
What Tinubu targged a scam(subsidy) that never existed, is what he had removed.
Tinubu is a scam, a monumental failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by Badgers14: 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nah, they gotta be kidding me..

I am planning on my cooking marathon..

200hrs of roasting bole cool

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by Obidumemmanuel(m): 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
BigMamaNaija:

Exactly. So many other options.
I want promotion for this website www.trend9ja.com
Please how can I contact you?
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by UmehzEmmanuel(m): 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
mainman7:
Cool. One thing that is still vexing me and my Guys it that buying Fuel for higher price is totally unacceptable! Unfortunately, many are too gullible that they have been mentally Deceived by the Invaders that believed that they can always easily Manipulate Indigenous Nigerians even when they are not the President. This is a chance for the to Prove that most Nigerians can Read handwritings of those behind the Sceneof the current Nigerians Sufferings or not.

Have you heard the latest Confession from that Man that is close to the Fualni NNPC Controllers?!!! Pls, share here and on all Social Media if you have the Link to the Video and Audio. The man exposed that Tinubu was emphasizing just before Subsidy Removal that the new Price should be N400 and which he said was also guaranteed to gradually come down to N150 or less through Marketing Deregulation. Unfortunately, the Fulani Cabals that hated that their Nigeria Trillions that they've stolen in Name of Subsidy has been stopped have chosen to do exactly the Opposite since they are still in Charge of NNPC. You and I also watched how their Thieving Petroleum Vessels are being Bombed since Tinubu came in. All these made them to still Jack up the Price of Petrol again just to make the Nigerian Masses to hate Tinubu that is Fighting the Cabals Tooth and Nail to Liberate the Jugular of Nigerians' Future from their Stranglehold! Did you know that Fulanis has more than 80% of all the Existing Oil Wells in Nigeria?!!! Even though they had no Petroleum in any of their States. So, you can imagine the massive Power they weldge over the Industry because Nigerians refused to be Courageous and Unite against them in the Past. Tinubu can not Fight this Battle alone, at least he has stopped them from Killing Indigenous Original Nigerian People all over Nigeria in the Name of Herdmen! Let's Support him with every Fiber of our Being to Win this Battle for all Indigenous Nigerians!!!

You and I used to say we could Fight Fulani Satanic Plans of Enslaving Indigenous Nigerians when Buhari and his Fualni Brothers were in Power for most times since Independence. Now that we have a Southerner, how do you think he can Speedily help Destroy and Reverse their Slavery from over Nigeria when you are so gullibly Deceived to hate him that is Fighting tooth and Nail to make all Indigenous Nigerian enjoy our Fatherland without being Enslaved and even brutally Killed by these so called heartless beasts called Fuulanis?!

I knew this! My friends were discussing it with me yesterday, Tinubu is not a Wicked Soul that would increase Price for 2nd Time within such a short Time! I knew the evil ones that still top NNPC are trying to get the Masses to hate Tinubu, but they shall miserable Fail again in Jesus' Powerful Name as they Failed miserably in their Satanic bid to stop the Great Man from becoming President!

What stops him from fixing our four moribund refineries?

That's what a responsible government should have done, even before removing fuel subsidy.

This is one strong step that will crash Petroleum pump prices, not fighting petroleum cabals.

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by Goodnigga: 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
Break the record of the person that break the record ad infinitum
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nothing concern me about those records, put food on the table for mum, dad and siblings and keep the life going...
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by GiZcorp: 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
Longest marathon suffering as a country Shege-a-thon (Nigeria)
8 years 2 months 35 mins

3 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by Dumba088(m): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
Why Hilda instead of dammy? Ododowa Republic will come after you

Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by Slynation(m): 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
mainman7:

You and who will join hands to fight the Fulanis?? Whatever nonsense you people are planning, leave S.E out of it...we no want problem, enjoy your one Nigeria in peace
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2023
mainman7:

He should Sack the GM na just like the way he sack Emefiele, what is he waited for?

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by Yalwayzme: 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nigerians don put GWR for tight corner Dem don dey explain

Like Demnn Nigga

Isorite
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by taiwotimitt: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ekiti people over to you
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by Godssplan: 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
What is knitting? Let me know if I can break that one 😁😁😁😁
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by Maturemindfc: 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
Wow so in door a ton not on d listπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by Fuckyoumod: 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
inoki247:
Lol Nigeria turn Guinness World record to POS business....
lol... You funny broπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by Azazyel: 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
mainman7:

Let him stop them. We don't want these stories

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by justking(m): 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
β€’ Longest marathon hugging - Benjamin Kannenberg and Benjamin Thompson (both USA) – 32 hr 32 min 32 sec

This is funny πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
Can the vulture griller attempt that record and break. Na to abuse people and call us wailers naim sabi
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by favor914: 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
mainman7:

Nice, start a thread.

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by favor914: 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2023
Azazyel:

Let him stop them. We don't want these stories
Will Pdp (Obidients & Atikulators) agree?
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by NaijaCover(m): 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
Blogging Business
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by favor914: 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
INVINCIBLECSP1:
Can the vulture griller attempt that record and break. Na to abuse people and call us wailers naim sabi
Yes Obedients, longest marathon for political wailing.
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by BigIyanga: 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
Lazy and brainless Naija yute don japa lol

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by BackFromBalablu: 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
NIGERIANS DON FINALLY DEY TEAR THE BOOK
I fear my country people grin

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by phorget(m): 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
How about them giving the whole Nigerians a certificate for breaking a survival record?...πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by Harrynight(m): 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
grin

Nigerian bakers Should consider breaking this record

Longest marathon baking (individual) –
Wendy Sandner (USA) – 31 hr 16 min current holder
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by phorget(m): 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
mainman7:

Tilumbu should mention their names and let's see if Nigerians wont take care of that angle.

Nah Tilumbu dem elect no be any cabal.

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by whitemand4(m): 11:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
mainman7:

Let tinubu come out and tell us this story himself on live NTA telecast.

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by DKM123: 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2023
Dammy and co has frustrated GWR to the extent of them making updates up and down almost begging Nigerians to stop being ridiculous....

GWR should sha acknowledge Nigerians for breaking the record of the most number of collectively phoolish people when it comes to supporting evul leadership that perpetually puts them in penury.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:00am On Jul 20, 2023
Longest kissing dey ooo...

Why e no dey list... i believe its a couple in Thailand that broke the record.. Standing and kissing for more than 20 30hrs i think, nonstop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) / Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) / Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.