Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records (69271 Views)

John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading / See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record. / What's The Benefit(s) If You Set A Guinness World Record? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by DKM123: 12:01am On Jul 20, 2023
mainman7:
Cool. One thing that is still vexing me and my Guys it that buying Fuel for higher price is totally unacceptable! Unfortunately, many are too gullible that they have been mentally Deceived by the Invaders that believed that they can always easily Manipulate Indigenous Nigerians even when they are not the President. This is a chance for the to Prove that most Nigerians can Read handwritings of those behind the Sceneof the current Nigerians Sufferings or not.

Have you heard the latest Confession from that Man that is close to the Fualni NNPC Controllers?!!! Pls, share here and on all Social Media if you have the Link to the Video and Audio. The man exposed that Tinubu was emphasizing just before Subsidy Removal that the new Price should be N400 and which he said was also guaranteed to gradually come down to N150 or less through Marketing Deregulation. Unfortunately, the Fulani Cabals that hated that their Nigeria Trillions that they've stolen in Name of Subsidy has been stopped have chosen to do exactly the Opposite since they are still in Charge of NNPC. You and I also watched how their Thieving Petroleum Vessels are being Bombed since Tinubu came in. All these made them to still Jack up the Price of Petrol again just to make the Nigerian Masses to hate Tinubu that is Fighting the Cabals Tooth and Nail to Liberate the Jugular of Nigerians' Future from their Stranglehold! Did you know that Fulanis has more than 80% of all the Existing Oil Wells in Nigeria?!!! Even though they had no Petroleum in any of their States. So, you can imagine the massive Power they weldge over the Industry because Nigerians refused to be Courageous and Unite against them in the Past. Tinubu can not Fight this Battle alone, at least he has stopped them from Killing Indigenous Original Nigerian People all over Nigeria in the Name of Herdmen! Let's Support him with every Fiber of our Being to Win this Battle for all Indigenous Nigerians!!!

You and I used to say we could Fight Fulani Satanic Plans of Enslaving Indigenous Nigerians when Buhari and his Fualni Brothers were in Power for most times since Independence. Now that we have a Southerner, how do you think he can Speedily help Destroy and Reverse their Slavery from over Nigeria when you are so gullibly Deceived to hate him that is Fighting tooth and Nail to make all Indigenous Nigerian enjoy our Fatherland without being Enslaved and even brutally Killed by these so called heartless beasts called Fuulanis?!

I knew this! My friends were discussing it with me yesterday, Tinubu is not a Wicked Soul that would increase Price for 2nd Time within such a short Time! I knew the evil ones that still top NNPC are trying to get the Masses to hate Tinubu, but they shall miserable Fail again in Jesus' Powerful Name as they Failed miserably in their Satanic bid to stop the Great Man from becoming President!

LMAO
So you mean people will fall for this propaganda whitewashing BS?!!!! grin grin
What do you people take Nigerians for?
Fine, Nigerians are inherently stewpid when it comes to choosing evul leaders but even at that...... Hey gawd!!! wink grin grin grin
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by barinedan(m): 12:06am On Jul 20, 2023
My Nigerian brethren will not see any of these, all there attentions are on cooking, just to dethrone their country woman
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by sisisioge: 12:08am On Jul 20, 2023
Ondo and Ekiti peeps pls take serious note!
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by Thomasankara(m): 12:54am On Jul 20, 2023
[/color]no category for prayer-a-thon,I'm sure Nigeria go win that one[color=#770077]
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by headboyprince(m): 2:41am On Jul 20, 2023
BadMaster:
It's a good thing that they admitted that it was Hilda Baci that sparked the interest in the craze of -athons- records worldwide. That, in itself, is a record for her.

Regardless of your reservations about her lifestyle, that girl carries some sort of grace.
point of correction, it's only Nigerias that are crazy about the hackathons ... you be mumu you dey say world wide... angry keep being dull and disgracing the country with your ignorance.. no wonder buhari, sorry tinubu is your presido grin
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by Divay22(f): 2:58am On Jul 20, 2023
baking and painting coming up..

Oya o, bakers time to take this opportunity .
At least 50 hours no bad
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by PaNnamdi: 3:43am On Jul 20, 2023
mainman7:
Cool. One thing that is still vexing me and my Guys it that buying Fuel for higher price is totally unacceptable! Unfortunately, many are too gullible that they have been mentally Deceived by the Invaders that believed that they can always easily Manipulate Indigenous Nigerians even when they are not the President. This is a chance for the to Prove that most Nigerians can Read handwritings of those behind the Sceneof the current Nigerians Sufferings or not.

Have you heard the latest Confession from that Man that is close to the Fualni NNPC Controllers?!!! Pls, share here and on all Social Media if you have the Link to the Video and Audio. The man exposed that Tinubu was emphasizing just before Subsidy Removal that the new Price should be N400 and which he said was also guaranteed to gradually come down to N150 or less through Marketing Deregulation. Unfortunately, the Fulani Cabals that hated that their Nigeria Trillions that they've stolen in Name of Subsidy has been stopped have chosen to do exactly the Opposite since they are still in Charge of NNPC. You and I also watched how their Thieving Petroleum Vessels are being Bombed since Tinubu came in. All these made them to still Jack up the Price of Petrol again just to make the Nigerian Masses to hate Tinubu that is Fighting the Cabals Tooth and Nail to Liberate the Jugular of Nigerians' Future from their Stranglehold! Did you know that Fulanis has more than 80% of all the Existing Oil Wells in Nigeria?!!! Even though they had no Petroleum in any of their States. So, you can imagine the massive Power they weldge over the Industry because Nigerians refused to be Courageous and Unite against them in the Past. Tinubu can not Fight this Battle alone, at least he has stopped them from Killing Indigenous Original Nigerian People all over Nigeria in the Name of Herdmen! Let's Support him with every Fiber of our Being to Win this Battle for all Indigenous Nigerians!!!

You and I used to say we could Fight Fulani Satanic Plans of Enslaving Indigenous Nigerians when Buhari and his Fualni Brothers were in Power for most times since Independence. Now that we have a Southerner, how do you think he can Speedily help Destroy and Reverse their Slavery from over Nigeria when you are so gullibly Deceived to hate him that is Fighting tooth and Nail to make all Indigenous Nigerian enjoy our Fatherland without being Enslaved and even brutally Killed by these so called heartless beasts called Fuulanis?!

I knew this! My friends were discussing it with me yesterday, Tinubu is not a Wicked Soul that would increase Price for 2nd Time within such a short Time! I knew the evil ones that still top NNPC are trying to get the Masses to hate Tinubu, but they shall miserable Fail again in Jesus' Powerful Name as they Failed miserably in their Satanic bid to stop the Great Man from becoming President!
Stop talking nonsense in the name of defending tinubu.yjis is what u get when u have a mentally retarded old man as president.

If tinubu was young with a mind of his own all he need is to issue an executive order and with security agencies on his side any idiot must bow but rather he is busy fighting Igbos through his thugs in Lagos.

Don't worry u will definitely buy fuel for 1,000 naira.u go must buy am cheesy
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by Ken4Christ: 4:04am On Jul 20, 2023
They didn't include longest marathon preaching.
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by SaLongs1(m): 4:39am On Jul 20, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
Good.

This shows how Nigerians reason.

Everybody going in one direction, no diversity.

See how everyone shamelessly came out to cook because one person did it.

This is how Nigerians disgrace us overseas.

No common sense, no thinking outside the box, no creative thinking.
This is how Nigerians are very religious without the moral uprightness.

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by tishbite42: 4:50am On Jul 20, 2023
mainman7:

Carry your yeye propaganda comot
Tinubu is part of the thieves
He can sack the entire NNPC. He's that powerful. The Nigerian presidency is the biggest in the world in terms of powers allocated to it.
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by loswhite(m): 5:02am On Jul 20, 2023
mainman7:

Shut up. The fulani and Tinubu are working together to kill Nigerians.
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by Chochovini: 5:37am On Jul 20, 2023
Tinubu to break the record of being the shortest serving presinden of all time when kicked from office. Less than 100 days in office.
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:59am On Jul 20, 2023
That longest marathon baking will be broken this year.
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:03am On Jul 20, 2023
Okay
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by caye(m): 6:17am On Jul 20, 2023
ElidazielMN1:
What a nice gesture ! by Guinesss World Record and congrat to Hilda Baci once again

But Meanwhile

For those that will like to open their third eyes / spiritual eyes, i do offer a third eyes / spiritual eyes opening service, you can read more about that below

Link : https://www.nairaland.com/7546083/open-third-eyes-elidaziel-professional

Thank you
© I am Elidaziel

You simply ignored the 1st rule of spiritual power:- it can/ must not be sold , traded or used successfully for for selfish purposes.

Is your own third eye open?

Stop scamming people.
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by Sheggy13(m): 6:24am On Jul 20, 2023
caye:

You simply ignored the 1st rule of spiritual power:- it can/ must not be sold , traded or used successfully for for selfish purposes.

Is your own third eye open?

Stop scamming people.

Lol, the bolded only applies when that spiritual power comes from God but when it's from the devil like this third eyes stuff, the main aim is for gain, exploitation and destruction. Go figure.
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by greypencils: 6:34am On Jul 20, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
Good.

This shows how Nigerians reason.

Everybody going in one direction, no diversity.

See how everyone shamelessly came out to cook because one person did it.

This is how Nigerians disgrace us overseas.

No common sense, no thinking outside the box, no creative thinking.
None whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by Confirm4real(m): 6:59am On Jul 20, 2023
GWR una don find trouble again o from Nigerians grin
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by bewla(m): 7:10am On Jul 20, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Good.
is there any record like highest jumping with out aid or safety

Some Nigerian right now are ahh
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by whippersnapper(m): 7:15am On Jul 20, 2023
chris4gold:
Noted! I'm coming for Longest marathon hugging - Benjamin Kannenberg and Benjamin Thompson (both USA) – 32 hr 32 min 32 sec

Indicates with like if you will like to be my partner on this.
make you sha no go sleep while hugging
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by MightyHand(m): 7:17am On Jul 20, 2023
I like the explanation, crazy Nigerian will put a stop to all the craziness
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by OmoOshodi(m): 7:27am On Jul 20, 2023
What of...the most bribe-taking by a team of police officers.....

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by dydx2020(m): 7:36am On Jul 20, 2023
How about this GWR ?

I wanna apply for longest bathing marathon. I will be bathing with different girls from all over the world.
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by chris4gold(m): 7:49am On Jul 20, 2023
whippersnapper:
make you sha no go sleep while hugging

🤪🤪🤪🤪
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by headboyprince(m): 8:22am On Jul 20, 2023
BadMaster:
It's a good thing that they admitted that it was Hilda Baci that sparked the interest in the craze of -athons- records worldwide. That, in itself, is a record for her.

Regardless of your reservations about her lifestyle, that girl carries some sort of grace.
story for the gods...na so una go dey disgrace una selves online..you think the whole world is as stupid as Nigeria ... No wonder you guys are ruled by animals.. Teuh for nigeria;.. lipsrsealed
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by Kingzjayzee: 8:27am On Jul 20, 2023
When I saw Nigeria represented on the list of record holders, I almost shed tears. Tears of joy. I felt goose pimples all over me. I'm proud to be called a Nigerian. Hilda baci just gave me a strong reason for that.
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by armadeo(m): 8:32am On Jul 20, 2023
• Longest marathon playing quidditch – No current record holder – minimum 24 hr

How dem wan do this one abi na my eye dey pain me.
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by R0LL0N(m): 8:33am On Jul 20, 2023
Faintline:
Dear Nigerians..
Cooking is not the only thing you can do to break Records.

Signed: GWR
Your head correct thanks for summarising in one sentence. I am sure you had A1 in your English ssce
Re: Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records by Hifeylove: 8:39am On Jul 20, 2023
So GWR wants Nigerians to look away… lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) / Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) / Lady And Her 6 Kids Escaped Been Strangled To Death By A Big Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.